Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebration time!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Celebration time!

Hi guys! A simple question, what do you do when you watch Inter score on TV? Or perhaps when Scarpini screams, "E gol! E gol! E gol!" Do you tear the roof of your house down? Scream until your neighbours launch complaints against you? Dance so hard the floor's gonna crack? Or do a somersault of your own trying to be Oba?

For me, I don't have any regular habit. I must have done at 1001 different celebrations.

Most memorable one is when Martins scored the third in Delle Alpi last season, I just lay on the floor facing the ceiling with my fist clenched up (facing the celing as well).

Or during the 5-minute-of-madness against Piacenza (2nd encounter) in 02/03 when I took my shirt off and throw it somewhere. :p

Handyo

PS: Credit to Mido (The_Egyptian_Interista AKA N4L) who inspired me to create this thread. I haven't seen you online to ask permission to copy the topic from 'that' other forum. Hope ye don't mind.

I dont react the same way every time Inter score. But I do always scream "YES! YES, GOL and...
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I usually run round the house,scream and then when I get back I need to get a drink to relax!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

oh man , This is a good Q .

I don't have also a specific celebration , It just comes , I don't give a shit about whatever it will be lol , I just am in a moment of bliss .

I say YES , Yes and jump high to the ceiling , I also may punch anything in joy due to the rise of Testesterone in me during this moment , You guys also .

I remember this sad moment when We were playing against lazio in the last match and we were winning by a goal to nil to then wake up to the surprise and found us loosing , i took off my shirt , throw it and i was watching with one of my friends who thought that im nutts or something
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I always scream GOOOLL as loud as I can. Usually I end up cursing Juve with my brother LOL Always, not just when we're playing Juve. JUVE MERDA ALE are the most frequent words in my house

When we scored the 3-0 in Turin against Juve last year I ran out of the house screaming.

After the 3-2 win in Milan I went outside and popped a bottle of Spumante open, F1 style hehe

I always punch the sofa when the guys score
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    The usual celebration is shouting out 'GOOOAL!' or 'GOLASO!' but it dependson who scored it and who's winning the game. Also, i like to stay calm for the whole match in general in order to analyze things and keep an eye out for things that should be fixed as soon as possible.

Otherwise, i am a pretty normal celebrator. At times i do get a little crazy and perform my favourite celebrations such as Montella's aeroplaeno or putting my shirt on my face with my hands both pointing at opposite directions like Rivaldo used to do in his days at Barca.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Unfortunately, I have no special celebration, and the posting of this topic has certainly brought this to my attention. Usually aftering scoring a goal, I just yell "YES" at the top of my lungs and that makes my voice hoarse, , but I don't think that will be sufficient for the future if I am to be a true ultra.

I should probobly have cut out pictures of each of our usual scorers so that when they put one away, i can bow down to the piece of paper and thank them. Acting extremely silly (i.e walking on your hands with feet in the air) might also help, becuase after the boys score, this feeling simply cannot be described with words from any language.

Even though I live in a part of the world that doesn't even care about Inter, I faintly believe that as a fan, i hold the responsibility of releasing all of my emotion after every goal scored for us, because I know, somehow, in some way, it motivates the boys 3,000 miles away.

-Jesse

I alawys watch games with inter fans ,so we can celebrate together when our squad scores.generally speaking ,we scream as loud as we can instead of applauding.
    Forza inter!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well for me it depends who is watching the game with. If its with my parents I just starte clamly. If I am alone I scream goaallllllllllllllllllllllll and then kick my empty fanta can. and shout forza inter per sempre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    You know, I've watched a couple of Inter games with an Interista (Tim) but everytime, we always failed to score. The only time was when we beat Galatasaray 3-0 in a pre-season friendly in the summer of 2003. Since then, we hardly watch Inter games together. But we plan to watch the match on 24 October together.

Handyo

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    But we plan to watch the match on 24 October together.
    If you two bastards curse us and for some reason we don't win i will personally go to Singapore and take care of you!

Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Oba

I don't have a set celebration for when we score, but usually I shout 'YES' and this is combined with me either jumping up and down, or shaking my fists in the air, or running to the TV to watch the replay up close.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurro
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    But we plan to watch the match on 24 October together.
    If you two bastards curse us and for some reason we don't win i will personally go to Singapore and take care of you!

Thats 2 of us

*Takes out the map*

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

[/quote]

Thats 2 of us

*Takes out the map*

Fabio [/quote]

Make that 3

*Hides in Fabio's suitcase*
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Make it Quatro as i believe in these things
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

The last game I saw vs. Atalanta I was going nutz when Martins scored those 2 goals. I took my shirt off, threw it somewhere, ran around the house, and accidently ran into a door

It was AWESOME

If we beat Roma then I seriously don't know what I'll do.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Uhm first of all, you guys have to know that the night matches in Italia are played here at 2:30 - 3:30 AM onwards (depending if it's Winter or not). Therefore, when Inter score then, the noise i generate is loud enough to wake my parents up. My dad quite often comes down to tell me to shut up - i just tell him that it's Inter scoring, and i can't help it at all.

Anyway, i celebrate by shouting GOL really loud. Depending on the importance of the gol, my antics range from a huge jump to running around the house and freaking out.

I once nearly broke my window pane because i jumped onto it after a gol. The pane snapped and i nearly fell to the floor. Thankfully, i managed to fix it.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I mostly punch the air violently when we score a goal. I often shout "Take that, FVCKER!!" really really loudly. Yep. It's a very bad thing to watch soccer with me. I'm very biased and I always get agitated whenever our players get fouled, espeicaly Il Capitano, Adriano and Vieri.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Gosh Tim it's even harder for you to be an Inter fan (if that's possible!) with the time difference thing.

Once I punched my door so much that it went out of place, I had to get the screwdriver after the game
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Yet again !!!! :cry2:

I watched Inter's match with a friend of mine and Inter cudn't win yet again. Lets hope it won't continue from now on. Inter has never won a game, when I have watched it with my friend.

Anyway, when inter scores, I celebrate goals by many ways:

# Jump and shout...
    # Shout - gol !!!!!
    # Clap and say - YES !!!!