Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Juan Manuel Vargas

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Juan Manuel Vargas

There seems to be strong enough rumors to open a seperate thread. It seems due to difficulties with lottito that we are going to go for vargas instead. Personally I prefer kolarov. The pricing being talked of is 20 million.

http://translate.google.com/translat...n&hl=&ie=UTF-8
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

i would like this guy bc he can play anywhere on left
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    He could also be our secondary option if we can't get Kolarov. I mean to say that we could also be playing a mind game with Lazio to sign Kolarov.

Fav. Player
    FC Internaziona

Bulgaria

What's happening with Santon then? Or Vargas would play in the midfield.

pp. Am I drunk or it's written "Varrgas" with double "r"? As far as I know it's with one "r".
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Capitano View Post

pp. Am I drunk or it's written "Varrgas" with double "r"? As far as I know it's with one "r".
    You are drunk. There is only one R there.

There are 2 R.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Il Capitano View Post

Santon is staying. He is big part of the future.

We are improving the squad by getting an attacking option for the left flank. Someone who can ply lb,lwb,lm and lw. Vargas and kolarov can do this.

I love santon but he isn't an attacking lb, on the rb side yes but due to being a righ footer he is more conservative at lb.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    And of course, Santon is not ready YET, we cannot rely on him all the time. He is too inconsistent and injury prone. But he is definitelly the man for the future, as replacement of Maicon in few years i think.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

i would prefer a left back who can play left midfield over a left midfielder that can play left back, i think vargas is just a backup in case we can't land kolarov

I can see Vargas joining us this summer. However, I do not think that he's the first choice. I think Kolarov is.

A lot will be decided when we actually know who's in charge for next season. Mourinho or ?
    Nevertheless, a left footed side player will arrive, whether it be Kolarov, Vargas, Criscito, Taiwo, Cissokho or perhaps a slight surprise in someone else.

With regards to the latest Vargas rumours, there's no way in hell Moratti's burning 20 mil. euros on him. We may well come to an agreement with Viola, but 20 mil. straight cash isn't happening. Moratti's not the man he used to be. Thankfully.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    20mil for someone we dont know where to play?

He's a good player but he's too expensive...

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

ya he is way to much...so many teams expect to much money for not big players it annoys me
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Vargas is too expensive with his 20m+ price tag. I prefer Kolarov, he's younger, more stable as defender and probably costs less.

United States

Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Vargas for left wing, Kolarov for left back. That's my vote. If I have to take one...Kolarov because we need a left back more then a left winger.

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Vargas can play LB. I prefer Vargas anytime over Kolarov. He is much more physical, got a great left shot and is the perfect addition to maicon on the other side. In fact, I think he is better than Maicon (no flaming plz ;-)
    Ive seen some games of fiorentina lately and he plays pretty impressive. Perhaps with Jovetic the only over the average player at fiorentina. So if Lotito really wants up to 20 mln for Kolarov, we should take Vargas. And still I dont know, if Kolarov is really better than Chivu. The only comforting fact about Kolarov is, that he knows Pandev and Stan, so he would fit in the team pretty fast...
    Inter o Morte

I made a all Forza Inter Forums FB Group. Join and unite!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=259598095531

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Vargas hasn't really played left back all season I see him better as a winger he can be a good alternative for Pandev, he's got a good left foot also but he's too expensive.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonyofdissonance View Post
    Vargas can play LB. I prefer Vargas anytime over Kolarov. He is much more physical, got a great left shot and is the perfect addition to maicon on the other side. In fact, I think he is better than Maicon (no flaming plz ;-)Ive seen some games of fiorentina lately and he plays pretty impressive. Perhaps with Jovetic the only over the average player at fiorentina. So if Lotito really wants up to 20 mln for Kolarov, we should take Vargas. And still I dont know, if Kolarov is really better than Chivu. The only comforting fact about Kolarov is, that he knows Pandev and Stan, so he would fit in the team pretty fast...

I FLAME ON YOU!!!

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

i think the price tag comes with the hindsight that real madrid are quite keen on him and have been for a while. and we all know that when it comes to splashing out they have those big 'ol butterfly wallets. they just keep flapping

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonyofdissonance View Post
    Vargas can play LB. I prefer Vargas anytime over Kolarov. He is much more physical, got a great left shot and is the perfect addition to maicon on the other side. In fact, I think he is better than Maicon (no flaming plz ;-)
    Ive seen some games of fiorentina lately and he plays pretty impressive. Perhaps with Jovetic the only over the average player at fiorentina. So if Lotito really wants up to 20 mln for Kolarov, we should take Vargas. And still I dont know, if Kolarov is really better than Chivu. The only comforting fact about Kolarov is, that he knows Pandev and Stan, so he would fit in the team pretty fast...
    Vargas hasn't played lb at all this season. In fact he struggled so much at lb when he first came to viola that prandelli had to move him to lw. He was an lb at catania but hasn't been one for quite some time at viola.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Exactly. Vargas is not an option for LB role. He would be purely a direct replacement/sub for Pandev in 4-2-3-1 module.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    If you ask me, I'd rather stick with Pandev rather then replacing him with fellow mediocre players like Kolarov or Vargas.

If we are to make a change to a winning team, make it worth the while, not half-assed. Change Pandev with Aguero for example, now then that's worth doing.