Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with FC Bayern fans

Interview with FC Bayern fans

Hi folks!

Just like we did with Barca fans in semi finals stage.. I'm ready to make an interview with a members of Bayern forum, and I wanted any your question that I should post them.

1. ...
    2. ...
    3. ...

Kind Regards,
    Besnik
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

How many goals do you think you will loose by in the finals??

1. What do you think is the main reason that Bayern reach the finals?
    2. Who do you fear most in our team?

Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    If you could chose only one player out of Ribery and Robben, who would you keep?

Any Bayern fans here? I think none.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    there was one, older members remember him, a friend of mine called Martin.. I don't know what was his nich here though, he hasn't posting for few years now.

I called him to come, he rejected, said that he didn't have time for forums. I'll ask him again, maybe you can as well, just post here, and i'll send him the link of this thread
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Any more questions?

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Do you think your team depends on individuals rather than good team play?
    What do you think of Van Gaal?
    Prediction for the game?

Thanks Toni

For now we have these questions:

- What do you think is the main reason that Bayern reach the finals?
    - Who do you fear most in our team?
    - Do you think that Mourinho will manage to get over his teacher (Van Gaal)?
    - If you could chose only one player out of Ribery and Robben, who would you keep?
    - Do you think your team depends on individuals rather than good team play?
    - What do you think of Van Gaal?
    - Prediction for the game?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    ok, i will ask martin as well, if he has the time to answer the questions
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    - Overall, who do you think has better team, on paper?

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Is there a link to a Bayern-forum?

My Q: How do you see the improvement of Bastian Schweinsteiger in this season? Have you expected this after van Gaal switching him to the central midfielder position?
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Ladri?

Offside?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Ok, like this, Martin aswered this questions, i'll repost them here.

1. What do you think is the main reason that Bayern reach the finals?
    - Van Gaal and the team will never to surrender. The clue of winning is mentality.

2. Who do you fear most in our team?
    - Sneijder to Milito pass is the thing I fear. So both of them.

3. Do you think that Mourinho will manage to get over his teacher (Van Gaal)?
    - No clue. A tactical battle nevertheless. Both are two of the best at the moment, so the time will tell.

4. If you could chose only one player out of Ribery and Robben, who would you keep?
    - Robben at the moment, he is on fire.

5. Do you think your team depends on individuals rather than good team play?
    -definitely good team play, although there are individuals that can solve the game.

6. What do you think of Van Gaal?
    - One word, mastermind!

7. Prediction for the game?
    - 2-1 Bayern

8. Overall, who do you think has better team, on paper?
    - Inter by far.
    Short but well said, i know him as honest person

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

how do you feel,taking into account the fact that you shouldn't have qualified in the match against fiorentina?

do you think you deserve the trophy?

would you give you Bundesliga title to the 2nd placed team for the CL trophy?

do you think Bayern will make it past the group stage next season in CL?
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I'm more than willing to give an Interview

Fav. Player
    Nedved

question from a Juve fan to L. Van Gaal: the last time you played a final against an Italian team you lost, and it also was on a May 22nd. How do you feel about that?

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Van Gaal said he hates Jube.

Fav. Player
    Nedved

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Van Gaal said he hates Jube.

that is your opinion, but I am not quite sure it is true.

As I live in the Netherlands and speak Dutch, I often see van Gaal on television, and in the occasions he spoke of Juve, it was always with respect.

He hates Feyenoord and Ronald Koeman for sure.

However, I think you did not understand my question: what I am saying is that Van Gaal will play again, after 14 years, a Champions League final: again on the 22nd of May, again with an Italian team. It's not about Juve, it's about the date coincidence and that it will be again with an Italian team.

Alright, these are interviews with a members of Bayern forum.

Interview with Element (Bayern forum)

The Great Chemistry and Spirit of our Team

Diego Milito's Brilliance , and When your defense is in A Good day , they cant be beaten

It will be a game of coaches , Both are Tacticians from the First Class , so lets see

- If you could chose only one player out of Ribery and Robben, who would you keep?
    For This Game , Robben

It will count on both Actually , The Team Holding together and covering each other + Some individual Brilliance that might score the Winning Goal

One of the Weirdest Coaches i have ever seen , Super Smart , Weird Personality , but sometimes comes up with Stupid stuff to be honest.. 1 word, Unpredictable

- How do you see the improvement of Bastian Schweinsteiger in this season? Have you expected this after Van Gaal switching him to the central midfielder position?
    If There was An award " Most improved palyer in the world " , He Would win it easily and yes I Have predicted that , and I Have Said that Before We Signed Van Gaal , Schweinsteiger= Central

Individually : Inter Milan , and it is not that close , You Beat us in GK , Defenders and Forward , We are much better in the midfield and wings though, Team wise : we proved to be the team with strongest mentality and Chemistry

A Hard Earned 1-0 Win for FC Bayern or Bayern wins in the penalty kicks

Kind Regards,
    Besnik
    Last edited by Besnik; 13 May 10 at 12:54.

Interview with Aequitas1987 (Bayern forum)

Fitness and Mentality. I think under LVG...Bayern has become one of the fittest teams in Europe. Through his system of possession from the GK upwards instead of just in the midfield we tire out the opposition. The Mentality is there for all to see...its the combination of LVG's iron will combined with German 'never say die' ruthlessness.

Maicon. Easily the best fullback in the world and will not only stop a lot of our creativity down the wings but is really really dangerous on the counter. Hes got a better finishing touch than some of the strikers playing for Europe's Elite.

I do not think Mourinho will out-tacticize LVG. I think it will come down who makes the better adjustments and substitutions in the last quarter of the game. Whoever adapts quicker to the other will win. I dont see that being Mourinho.

Robben.

Absolutely not. The reason Robben has scored so many individually spectacular goals is because the whole team has worked the opposition off the pitch. The opponents are dead tired trying to win the ball of us which allows us to strike them in the 2nd half. This is the reason Bayern has consistently performed better in the 2nd half than the first and the reason why Robben scores so many 'individual' goals.

Best thing that happened to Bayern in the last 9 years. He is a genius at spotting youth talent, he did it with Barcelona in Xavi & Iniesta and with Ajax in Van Der Saar and he has done it again with Bayern in finding us Contento, Badstuber and Muller. On top of that he is a coaching fox he makes some really really odd decisions like subbing out Olic or making DvB a 3rd striker but it somehow always works.

Inter by far on paper. Your defense, GK and Strikers are much better than us on paper. Only our CM/CDM and Wingers are better. If this game ends up being won or lost in the midfield, we will win. If this game is won or lost based on defense and/or counter attacks it will be Inters game.

- How do you see the improvement of Bastian Schweinsteiger in this season? Have you expected this after Van Gaal switching him to the central midfielder position?
    Hes become a monster CDM with dribbling ability and great passing ability. But most of all he shows the 1 quality that this Bayern team has above every other European team, fitness. No one runs as much as Schweinsteiger does...he even runs more than Olic who is considered a tireless workaholic.

2-1 Bayern.

Kind Regards,
    Besnik