Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinisa Mihajlovic

Sinisa Mihajlovic

6. X 2004
    Sinisa Mihajlovic on the training

On the yesterday's training ,Sinisa Mihajlovic arrived at 15.30 ( one hour and half before the start ) the secong , just after Cruz. He went out from the dressing room punctual at 17. During all the training he was very activ, always the first during jogging. Also during sparing match he showed many good actions and interventions.
    Going out from the training he didn't forget to greet the supporters watching the training.
    After the training he signed with patience all the autograph and made photo with all the supporters who were waiting for him.
    This is the person how is usually Sinisa on the training.
    Grande Sinisa
    Non mollare mai !

Sinisa moja milosc !

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Honestly, he can train for 24 hours for all I care but I would not want him to play for Inter if he stays as crappy as he was.

Handyo

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Honestly, he can train for 24 hours for all I care but I would not want him to play for Inter if he stays as crappy as he was.

Handyo
    hahahaha...thats what i was thinking..

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Honestly I don't care if he improves and finds himself to be the best in the world, I still wouldn't want him to play for Inter.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Probably the guys asking him for an autograph were his family and friends in disguise
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Oh please Frisko
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Probably the guys asking him for an autograph were his family and friends in disguise
    Good one Frisko.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Or paid actors. Euro 10 bucks for 5 mins of pretending to be a fan. It works wonders for your public image.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

Don't be so hard with sinisza, he's a Mihajlovic's fan.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Im sorry, but am i the only one who thinks his a decent defender. Am i the only one pleased his a backup defender in our team. Remember at the San Siro last season? Miha was best on ground, ignore the post he hit, but his defending was amazing. And look who our striekrs were

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Im sorry, but am i the only one who thinks his a decent defender. Am i the only one pleased his a backup defender in our team.
    No offence, but id say YES!!

Mihajlovic is a dissgrace to our club.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by chalon
    I gotta agree with chalon here.

This is exactly the reason why plenty of new posters don“t wanna stay here.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

No you are not.

Miha is just so controversial guy because of his behaviour. I am a little confused because he is in our team. Miha has always been one of my biggest idol when it comes to just playing football. He is so amazingly confident and self-assured on the field that you just have to admire that. But when it comes his actions that doesn“t belong to football his not very respectable lad. And he has his age, too. Pace is fading away.. :confused2:

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles
    And he has his age, too. Pace is fading away.. :confused2:
    He gets so passionate and into the game, time to time it gets the better of him (e.g. Mutu).

However what he lacks for in pace, he makes up for in his enthusiasum, his ability to read the game, and mainly experience and also the amount in which this player has won/achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by chalon
    I believe it is a She
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Please stop talking crap about Sinisa. Everyone is talking only bad things about Miha how he can't defend or don't know anytrhing about football. You can talk about his behavior, it's your personal feeling but when we look on football aspect - our defense is on of the worst in the serie A. Some of you are talking praises about Matrix and Cordoba, and they conceded 10 goals in 5 games (alongside Burdisso, but Burdisso was ok for me) Maybe if Miha was playing, we would conced less or more goals. No one knows, BUT YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN A CHANCE TO SINISA MIHAJLOVIC. I just hope he'll play on next game alongside Cordoba or Burdisso and he'll show some good defensive abilities. I hope he'll play good because of him and those people (also present on this forum) who don't apreciate him and talk only bull-shit about him
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I did give him a chance. I never liked him but I defended him when others were just attacking him before he had a chance.

Then he makes his debut in Serie A with us and I read on Gazzetta.it and listen to people who watched the game saying that the guy couldn't manage to stay on his freakin feet, he kept falling over!

Do I need to say anything else? It's better that he keeps wearing a suit and sitting on the bench cause I don't want that pile of crap to be wearing MY shirt!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Oba

You said it Frisko! I def do not want Miha anywhere near our shirt!

I did give him a chance. I never liked him but I defended him when others were just attacking him before he had a chance.

Then he makes his debut in Serie A with us and I read on Gazzetta.it and listen to people who watched the game saying that the guy couldn't manage to stay on his freakin feet, he kept falling over!

Do I need to say anything else? It's better that he keeps wearing a suit and sitting on the bench cause I don't want that pile of crap to be wearing MY shirt!
    Yeah, one fuckin chance. This means that Cordoba and Matrix lost their credits 4-5 times in this season.
    And you have read it on Gazzetta
    I thought you saw that game and based your opinion on YOUR view. Not on someone else's

Please stop talking that bullshit about Miha, cause he deserves more. He made a mistake when he ofended Viera (he admited it) but he was also provocated by same Viera (who called him gipsy and serbian shit) I am only sorry that Miha didn't broke his nose... now give him more then ONE chance, cause Sinisa is working very hard to be a part of the team
    Forza Inter

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by mMontenegro

Yeah, one fuckin chance. This means that Cordoba and Matrix lost their credits 4-5 times in this season.
    And you have read it on Gazzetta
    I thought you saw that game and based your opinion on YOUR view. Not on someone else's

Please stop talking that bullshit about Miha, cause he deserves more. He made a mistake when he ofended Viera (he admited it) but he was also provocated by same Viera (who called him gipsy and serbian shit) I am only sorry that Miha didn't broke his nose... now give him more then ONE chance, cause Sinisa is working very hard to be a part of the team
    I have to agree with you. A player deserves a chance and like Gatusso said about our fans were to harsh on our players.

This dude is trying hard to become a part of inter, and instead of supporting him we talk trash about him. If a player is never made to feel a part of this squad, then how can he play well. Us as fans should be helpin the team but all were doin is making there attituteds shitter by supporting them the way we are (booing Vieri and the way Miha has been taken)