Thread: Sinisa Mihajlovic

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Cam

Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Quote Originally Posted by korn-ivan
    ?????????????????????????
    What now people?????????

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!
    Nothing!! what do you expect? me suddenly be all over him of joy! cause the answer to that is a BIG NO!!!!
    His and nandrolone Davids departure is still on top my wish list.
    Don't tell me you weren't happy after Inter-Mihajlovic goals against Roma?

That's OK, you still hate him, but you and some other fans were attack him when he came and now he gave us victory in some matches and prove that he doesn't deserve that "your bad words" about him.

I hope you understand me...

FORZA NERAZZURRI!!!
    My Ambitions Az A Ridah...
    - Only GOD can judge me -
    ADRIANO nostro IMPERATORE!

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What now people?????????

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!
    Nothing!! what do you expect? me suddenly be all over him of joy! cause the answer to that is a BIG NO!!!!

That's OK, you still hate him, but you and some other fans were attack him when he came and now he gave us victory in some matches and prove that he doesn't deserve that "your bad words" about him.

FORZA NERAZZURRI!!!
    Usually when a player scores, then I become happy for the team and the player in question on a personal level.
    When Miha OR Davids contributes in a positive way I only become happy for the team and not them in person.
    Sure, I was happy when he scored, but believe me it wasnt my usual outburst of happiness....
    I was and still am against his arrival as I firmly believe it was not necessary. End of discussion!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I was skeptical about Miha joining us in the summer and I really doubted that he could contribute to the squad in anyway possible, but I've been terribly wrong. He's formed seeming our best CB duo with Cordoba and the offensive contribution that he's added to the side has been tremendous. He's been great on dead ball opportunities, and his FKs have helped win some games. I even think that he's helped the team become more stable, being a leader in the back.

Many people may hate his guts for things he's done on and off the field, but currently as an Inter player he has been one of the best additions we could have made during the summer.

FORZA MIHAJLOVIC
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

one jurnalist said: "if only in football players could be substituted like in basketball...then Miha could play till he's 50, just to come in for the free kicks and corners..."
    pune tribine ludih navijaca,
    i baklje svetle, ceo sever gori,
    bubnjevi tutnje i pesma se ori,
    jedite govna mi smo shampioni!!!
    AVANTI STELLA ROSSA!!!
    FORZA INTER!!!

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Cam

What now people?????????

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!

FORZA NERAZZURRI!!!
    Usually when a player scores, then I become happy for the team and the player in question on a personal level.
    When Miha OR Davids contributes in a positive way I only become happy for the team and not them in person.
    Sure, I was happy when he scored, but believe me it wasnt my usual outburst of happiness....
    I was and still am against his arrival as I firmly believe it was not necessary. End of discussion!
    That's OK.
    But i also don't like some players kind of: Favalli, Ze Maria...but they are Inter players and i love them, no metter what.They have my support and they will have it at all time when they are at Inter.
    I don't speak bad words about them...i always support them because they are our, Inter players.
    My Ambitions Az A Ridah...
    - Only GOD can judge me -
    ADRIANO nostro IMPERATORE!

Austria

Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    I was skeptical about Miha joining us in the summer and I really doubted that he could contribute to the squad in anyway possible, but I've been terribly wrong. He's formed seeming our best CB duo with Cordoba and the offensive contribution that he's added to the side has been tremendous. He's been great on dead ball opportunities, and his FKs have helped win some games. I even think that he's helped the team become more stable, being a leader in the back.

Many people may hate his guts for things he's done on and off the field, but currently as an Inter player he has been one of the best additions we could have made during the summer.

FORZA MIHAJLOVIC
    word.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    wow bdragon, compared to what you were saying in september

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Not to mention that he seems to be tight with his teammates. He seems to be a team player and I always see him smiling or hugging other players.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Not that that's a good thing. I wouldn't wanna be hugged by him.

Handyo

When I said that Sinisa is great friend noone believe, because people knows him only from matches, not like a personality.
    On the trainings he is never bad with team mates , always smiling , laughing and makes jokes.
    Month ago when I was on Inter training I saw Sinisa throwing snow boals in other players. Isn't it funny ?

People cinsider him like a bad man which he isn't. But it's also true that the one who doesn't know him , he will never know how he is in real.
    Grande Sinisa
    Non mollare mai !

Sinisa moja milosc !

Quote Originally Posted by sinisza
    When I said that Sinisa is great friend noone believe, because people knows him only from matches, not like a personality.
    On the trainings he is never bad with team mates , always smiling , laughing and makes jokes.
    Month ago when I was on Inter training I saw Sinisa throwing snow boals in other players. Isn't it funny ?

People cinsider him like a bad man which he isn't. But it's also true that the one who doesn't know him , he will never know how he is in real.
    dear member!
    I personally would like to see players worthy of our jersey! Now, if they are a terrific snow ball thrower or able to kill an elephant with one hand is not relevant!!

Not only he isnt worthy of our team, BUT his past (beliefs) also creates alot of tension and political arguments. Something that we (Inter) would certainly do without.
    If it wasnt because of his pal (Mancini) then he would have never even dreamt about playing for our club having passed his peak.

/Basta

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

dear member
    I can only say that I am not agree with You. I am not agree with everyone who say words like You.
    You have no idea what survived people from Serbia.
    You have no idea what they felt during the war. Everyone is able to speak about the politic about other country, to give comments.
    During the war in the house of Sinisa were living 20 people , and he and his family went to sleep in the hotel.
    This is only one story of many that happens in his life.
    Maybe also war changed him , who knows... but the one thing is sure: who doesn't have respect for Sinisa, risk a lot
    basta
    Grande Sinisa
    Non mollare mai !

Sinisa moja milosc !

Austria

how many points did miha save us with defending & free kicks already? 10? 15?

he's not only an excellent team-player, he also does good things for inter off the pitch. he's interacts with fans during trainings, he goes to the inter football school to arouse the interest of youngsters and teach them stuff.

a man of old age, but who kept himself in good physical form in a professional manner. he's someone who won the serie A, the cup, the champions league, the uefa-cup, the super-cup... doesn't inter need these kind of people?

there are many reasons why teammates, mancini and facchetti (who was a milestone in italian football as a defender) praise him...

so show some fucking respect.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    I personally would like to see players worthy of our jersey! Now, if they are a terrific snow ball thrower or able to kill an elephant with one hand is not relevant!!

Quote Originally Posted by sladdi
    how many points did miha save us with defending & free kicks already? 10? 15?
    Before me giving you that answer, try and figure out how many points has he cost us!?

he's not only an excellent team-player, he also does good things for inter off the pitch. he's interacts with fans during trainings,
    ahaa... I hear you man, I hear you... I also heard Chino is a good poker player and Coco has a terrific backhand in Tennis! Getting the point?

he goes to the inter football school to arouse the interest of youngsters and teach them stuff.
    I wonder what he has to say to those poor kids! :twisted:

there are many reasons why teammates, mancini and facchetti (who was a milestone in italian football as a defender) praise him...
    and when was the last time some of the above mentioned names said something negative about our players! Its all PC talk!

R.I.P Cipe

Syria

10 years of FIF
    zanetti i think you are over-exxagurating.

how many points did he cost us?
    hm, i dont remember him being directly the fault for all the goals that were let in.

thats harsh saying that zanetti, i mean most of the goals were set pieces and he is not the only one who defends them

Quote Originally Posted by helal25

thats harsh saying that zanetti, i mean most of the goals were set pieces and he is not the only one who defends them
    If I recall correctly in the begining of the season (1st game away to chievo being 1 example) he was directly responsible for goals conceded.

As for set pieces, several times he has failed to mark his man for not talking about his slow pace. And NO, his experince for reading the game cant prevent people runing past him.

It's not that I'm blaming our at times crap defence solely on him. All I'm saying is that there are plenty defenders out there who could have done a better job. The only damn reason he is dirting our jersey is because of Mancini!

R.I.P Cipe

Austria

Before me giving you that answer, try and figure out how many points has he cost us!?
    for sure not as much as he saved us.
    to quote someone else on this forum.... "numbers say everything"... 13 appearances, 5 goals. please do a closer analysis on how much points he cost us.

ahaa... I hear you man, I hear you... I also heard Chino is a good poker player and Coco has a terrific backhand in Tennis! Getting the point?
    you're ignorant.
    how is Chino worthy to Inter by playing poker?
    getting the point?

you're ignorant.
    how is Chino worthy to Inter by playing poker?
    getting the point?
    Obviously you havent got the point!

Anyway, I'm going to try and not reply on this topic anymore as I dont have the time to debate with everyone about his present in the club on a 1 to 1 basis

ttfn

R.I.P Cipe

You are right
    some people here are deffinitely out of mind, so in my opinion it's not worth to speak with them and loose the time
    Grande Sinisa
    Non mollare mai !

Sinisa moja milosc !