Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: [REQUEST] INTER-Sampdoria 3-2 04/05

  1. #1
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    7,925
    Thanked
    108 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF

    [REQUEST] INTER-Sampdoria 3-2 04/05

    Okay, we all know this game. But my request is not simple.

    I don't want highlights
    I don't want Recalcati commentary
    I don't want Scarpini commentary.

    I WANT THE LAST MINUTES OF THE GAME(which would include our 3 goals) WITH NO COMMENTARY BUT PURE SOUND FROM THE SAN SIRO.

    Is it possible?

    A statue is being made for the first to find this jewel.

  2. #2
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,927 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    Okay, we all know this game. But my request is not simple.

    I don't want highlights
    I don't want Recalcati commentary
    I don't want Scarpini commentary.

    I WANT THE LAST MINUTES OF THE GAME(which would include our 3 goals) WITH NO COMMENTARY BUT PURE SOUND FROM THE SAN SIRO.

    Is it possible?

    A statue is being made for the first to find this jewel.


    I am pretty sure it is on YouTube. If it is not, I think I may have the final 10 minutes stored on my hard drive some where. I will check when I get home...

  3. #3
    Bes's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 08
    Posts
    4,912
    Thanked
    1,239 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

    Albania

    50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    I am pretty sure it is on YouTube. If it is not, I think I may have the final 10 minutes stored on my hard drive some where. I will check when I get home...
    I WANT THE LAST MINUTES OF THE GAME(which would include our 3 goals) WITH NO COMMENTARY BUT PURE SOUND FROM THE SAN SIRO.
    If you have them with no commentary, than please reup! But I don't think you have it

  4. #4
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,927 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessi View Post
    If you have them with no commentary, than please reup! But I don't think you have it

    Oh haha...I missed that part! Yuko, your requests are bit insane lol. Next you will be asking if someone could loan you Jessica Alba for a couple nights!

  5. #5
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,169
    Thanked
    2,355 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Oh haha...I missed that part! Yuko, your requests are bit insane lol. Next you will be asking if someone could loan you Jessica Alba for a couple nights!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  6. #6
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    7,925
    Thanked
    108 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    http://www.forzainterforums.com/foru...ad.php?t=2646&

    Apparently I already have the one you said you'd upload

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •