Thread: Hello Everyone !!!!!

Fav. Player
    ^

Bahrain

Hello Everyone !!!!!

Hello, everyone.. Hmm where do I start? Lol.. I'm Abdulla obviously and I'm from Bahrain which some of you might've not heard of such a country since it's EXTREMELY hard to even find it on the map since its an EXTRA EXTRA small country lol! Well for the ones who do know Bahrain they might mostly know it because of the friendly match that was held in bahrain! I am still VEERY MUCH sad angry and pissed of that day since I was not able to go because i had a really bad back problem that I couldn't even move!!

Anyways I've been an inter fan since almost four years now! Specifically it was when the suppercoppa final of Inter - Roma was held.. Inter were 3 goals down and managed to win 4-3 after extra time and i fell in love with Inter! from that day on I have ALWAYS been a fan!!

Yesterday was .. well .. there's no word to explain the feeling I had yesterday! yesterday was crazy.. emotional.. amazing ? Nope .. still not enough!

Hmm what else.. .. Oh and I've been in the pazza inter forums before this forum I've been also trying to register to this forum for a couple of days now but registration was disabled and I wonder why? Well the important thing is that im here now !!! oh yeah and im 18 years old ..

Well hmm .. thats it I guess! If you have any questionnnss feel free to ask !!

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

welcome to the forum,enjoy your stay

p.s Inter-rroma 4-3 was fantastic
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Welcome to the forums
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I remember that game for the great header by Crespo and Figo later
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    ^

Bahrain

Thanks guys it's good to be here .. I know and i have never ever seen Inter play before that match.. I just used to watch the national teams and I was an Italy fan .. I decided to watch some Italian club matches and coincidentally Inter and Roma final was held the same day that I decided to watch some Italian clubs play.. Its like I was destined to be an Inter fan .. lol :p and by the time that i got to watch the match, Roma were already leading 3 -0 .. And I thought that Roma secured their win .. and then my jaw started to drop lower and lower ! lol ! I'm telling you it's like I'm destined to be an Inter fan!!
    Last edited by Abdulla; 23 May 10 at 22:54.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    welcome and enjoy
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    ^

Bahrain

Thanks Pajo!

Just to give you guys some heads up I am not living in Bahrain currently since I am studying In Manchester and just finished my foundation year degree.. so i'll be living in Manchester for the next 3 years.. however i do come back to Bahrain in holidays .. and it's summer now so I'm in Bahrain right now! Are there any fans from Manchester in this forum? just out of curiousitywho knows, I might even know them

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

hello and welcome....
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Bahrain may be a small country. But some of our most prominent members are from Bahrain and its vicinity. Even one of our admins is from there.

Fav. Player
    ^

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Bahrain may be a small country. But some of our most prominent members are from Bahrain and its vicinity. Even one of our admins is from there.
    Really?! Which Admin?.. Im suprised

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulla View Post
    Really?! Which Admin?.. Im suprised
    Ehsan
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    ^

Bahrain

GREAT thanks .. Well I'm surprised I didn't know that there were any other Bahraini's in this forum .. and he's an Admin .. lol thats greaat .. Usually most Bahraini's follow the spanish and english and its not easy to find any Bahraini who follows the Italian League..

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Hala Abdulla

We also have Hussein and Ziyad who's a moderator form Bahrain, and Intermilano90 who posts regularly.

Fav. Player
    ^

Bahrain

Hella! !!! two other members and a moderator!

Thats just GREAT !