Thread: Alessandro Altobelli

Fav. Player
    ^

Bahrain

Alessandro Altobelli

Altobelli was one of the most effective Italian forwards of the late 1970s and 1980s. Following spells at Latina (Serie C) and Brescia (Serie B), he was signed by Internazionale, for whom he played 466 times, scoring 209 goals (128 in Serie A) and contributing to his team's scudetto of 1980.

He is currently He is currently a sports analyst for the Al Jazeera sports channel! and well no need to say .. he's the BEST SPORT ANALYST! Lol!

I remember after the Final against siena .. altobelli said " Inter are just perfect.. They have absolutely no weak spot .. and whoever says that there is something wrong with Inter well .. they're insane! "

And ofcourse I remember him saying before the CL Final: " Inter are by far stronger than Bayern Munich! What Bayern have is just good midfielders, while Inter have the whole package! "

Just love him!

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

yea i heard that. which isnt expected from aljazeera to have an interista analyst, they are bilanistas
    but after the siena game he said that cambiasso is better than xavi. which got him so much heat from others analysts

lol loved him and i support his idea of cambiasso > xavi
    "intermilan doesnt have our history" wheres your history now?

Fav. Player
    ^

Bahrain

Yeah I remember that .. I hate the other analyst that was next to him the arabian guy what's his name again? IT IS SO OBVIOUS that he doesn't like Inter! I hate him !

If Alessandro Altobelli was not an analyst for aljazeera then for sure the only thing i would watch is the match!

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

" Inter are just perfect.. They have absolutely no weak spot .. and whoever says that there is something wrong with Inter well .. they're insane"
    lol the insane part made me laugh

Fav. Player
    Balotelli, Mili

rearrange his last name and you get balotelli lol

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    I love it when he starts arguing with cesare maldini who's too polite "weak" to fight back! lol That arabian analyst "Nabeel Ma'alool" is just a fool! he admitted once that he's a juBB fan when he used to work for abu dhabi's channel! No wonder why he hates us ! lol
    C' solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

Algeria

he sure is mad

8. Thanks (1): Guney