Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devious 2009/2010 Montage

Syria

10 years of FIF

Devious 2009/2010 Montage

Devious or anyone else talented enough,

I would love one amazing high quality video that recaps our season, with the important goals (Barca, Siena, Bayern etc...) being commentated by Recalcati, Scarpini and the other guy.

If not, at least one for the CL. I don't want every goal or every moment, but if it could finish with tears of Zanetti and Mourinho embracing Moratti etc...

Something similar to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvXVCvgeGL0

I want something I can play in 30 years time and remember the amazing season that was.

2. Thanks (1): blackmore

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter
    That's a great idea. If you could also include some of the brilliant goals such as Stankovic against Genoa it would be great.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    I can do a professional production of this using the guys in the office (I work in an ad agency)

However I need material - each and every video of the season. It will be difficult to get and get this project started but if someone's got it all on a terrabyte drive they can ship over, we can do this as a Forza Inter project - storyboard and all.

Here's what I have in mind:

1- Collect copies of High Quality video from this season, every single match with Scarpini or Recalcati commentry, plus various news pieces (sneijder arriving at the airport, Mourinho's handcuffs, etc.)
    2- Collect newspaper frontpage and headlines
    3- Get most memorable moments list, what we should include
    4- Storyboard scene by scene - a mini-musicvideo-documentary-presentation which shows the season's journy goal by goal in the league, CL, and coppa in addition to the drama surrounding the matches, fan coreos, and club acitivities.
    5- Produce high quality 10 minute video and distribute to Inter fans

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    You sure? Cos I'm game dude...I'm game.

I don't have ALL the full matches, only those from important matches but it's more than enough materials. My collection, pending downloading Five Stars Scudetto & CL celebrations, is 21 GB now. In the end, it should total about 30 GB. I can buy a cheap, mini HD and ship it to your place.

With regards to newspaper frontpage, all I have is unfortunately the Gazzettas that Frisko provides.

And by the way, you'll need to marry Lady Luck herself if you think you can compile this memorable season into just 10 minutes. I thought with all the materials you'll have, you can make a real, around 90 minutes-ish movie and we can maybe sell it to the cinema or something.

(Last part is a joke obviously)

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    My contribution is that lets make it a more than 10min youtube..... if you are spending that much time and money, lets actually make a tremendous video. Who knows Moratti might come and buy it?

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I can see this getting the Oscar man.

Producer: Handoyo
    Director: Ehsan
    Actors: Inter
    Janitor: Suneet

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I can see this getting the Oscar man.

Producer: Handoyo
    Director: Ehsan
    Actors: Inter
    Janitor: Suneet
    Distributor:Suneet

You can keep the Oscar I will keep the cash.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Okay let's do it! Hussein also told me he has a compilation of this season which I can look at before you ship anything.

Thinking about it now, 10 minutes is impossible, but it will take a while to do something longer. I assume everyone will be okay if they get it by the end of the summer?

Let's storyboard this then...

Should it include every single goal? How about every save? Should I just use the highlights of the match as a guide? Should it run in chronological order?

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Chronological yes...

I think we should start with Lippis jibe saying Jubentus will win.. then the Supercopa in beijing with Sneijders signing and the subsequent game .

I think we need to just cut out all music and everything and just let commentary show all the goals from our biggg matches.

Fav. Player

Canada

████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Greece

10 years of FIF
    If you so badly want this on youtube, then split it in parts. If you want it to be really really good I mean.

It should include:
    -one or two really cool Mourinho quotes.
    -Mourinho celebrating 2-3 goals
    -Javier Zanetti lifting the CL trophy. Really really priceless moment, he was going to explode from joy!
    -Diego Milito, Lucio, Samuel Eto'o from the day they were presented to the media as Inter players
    -All of the goals
    -A few group pictures from celebrating plus the pre-season photo the team takes.
    -Footage from Scudetto and Champions League celebrations from Siena, Madrid and Duomo.

Plus anything I didn't mention that you feel is needed. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of Inter videos from this season to aid you.

That would be amazing! But i think pictures in a video dont look too good.
    A must have: Mourinho crying and hugging Zanetti. Maybe at the End..

Some emotional music and when a goal comes "make the music quiet" and turn to Scarpini.
    WOW! I would give 50$ for a DVD or something.
    “It's difficult to concede goals with this wall. It's almost impossible.”

Syria

10 years of FIF
    It was my idea han you bitch...stop biting lol, I want royalties at least.

BTW, for Miltios second goal in Madrid it HAS to be Recalcati.

and please, no really hard rock music. Finish the video with the tears of all the boys and have some nice piano playing to it.

Spain

The song we are looking for, especially after minute 3, when goes to calm to hard but calm at the same time, perfect song for an emotional vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgq5CA9dyQM

Both goals in Kiev should be there, Sneijder and Milito, without those 2 goals we couldn't beat Chelsea in 1/8's.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    The song we are looking for, especially after minute 3, when goes to calm to hard but calm at the same time, perfect song for an emotional vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgq5CA9dyQM

Both goals in Kiev should be there, Sneijder and Milito, without those 2 goals we couldn't beat Chelsea in 1/8's.
    Id prefer just symphony/piano music...I don't want to link it back to one or two known songs. I want this to be strictly about the video.

PS. YES both of those goals NEED to be there and they need to have Recalcati commentary!

Needs to include some 7gold reactions too!

Spain

Ok, something from Morricone or Vangelis then, they have excellent unknown melodies, not talking about the typical ones.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Okay, seriously going ahead with this now. Working with Hussein who's got most of the videos and writing the timeline. It won't be a music video, but more of a mini-documentary. Forgot Youtube, this will be a proper video and I'm looking into getting printed DVD's and a full designed cover if they press won't charge too much.

If anyone wants to help out let me know. I can use ideas, some missing videos especially things which happened off the pitch. Music suggestions are also welcome - something timeless perhaps, not from pop culture. If I had lots of money I would have hired a composer to write a symphony which goes with the video - that's the kind of thing I'm thinking about now.

And I've got a working title which I'm happy with for now:

TRIPLETTA
    La grande storia
    di una stagione storica

Should be done in a few weeks

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Nice....

Hey I'm buying one, willing to pay for it.

Just a idea:

When you have for example 20 scenes or something like that you should put a Mourinho quote on the beginning of every scene. Scene 1 (or chapter) one for example something like "Non sono un pirla". With black background and a decent white font.
    “It's difficult to concede goals with this wall. It's almost impossible.”

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

I, too, would be in favor of a more classical/piano song, but the way this song starts off slow and then picks up at the end is important. Any of the videos you watch have this kind of song and it has the biggest impact. If you're going chronologically, it would probably work best to start a similar song at the beginning of that not-so-hot stretch of the season, with it exploding around the Chelsea game.

18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18