Thread: The Club protect their interests, the Coach does likewise for himself.

Fav. Player
    Sniedjer , Balo

The Club protect their interests, the Coach does likewise for himself.

http://www.forzainterforums.com/foru...ead.php?t=7364 . This was my first post were i talk of positiveness instead being pessimist .

Mourinho is not Stupid . Just us he said one time in his Interview ” The biggest mistake i made was being loyal to Chelsea ” Yes he always thought he would be at Chelsea for a long time , be his own director and making his own transfer deals , every thing was going fine until Abrahimovic decided he would buy the players and hired Avran Grant to be a director and a Spy for him . It underlined the brutal nature of the football business .

Well he was fired because once again the owner of a club has decided to run the club his way and not the Mourinho way like in Benfica . Before he was fired from Chelsea he was being chased by Madrid and Barce , he couldn’t leave Chelsea because of his loyalty to the players and the team us a whole , but when it came to the club turn they didn’t hesitate sending him out on mutual concern because the club wanted the best for the club and so he was sacked .

Mourinho was without a job for a year , many job options opened up , like the Valencia job , Tottenham job , Barcelona and the biggest job in National team , yes the England job . Mourinho was in talks with Barce he never got in talks with Valencia or Tottenham . England came calling but he didn't accept the offer because he was only looking to go to a club team and believed he would coach Barce , but Barce never really got into him because of his type of football so they hired Guardiola , now the England job was also offered to Capello because he has turned it down. Now luckily Mancini was fired and a job came calling and this job offered a challenge and also an opportunity of coaching in Italy one of the countries he had hoped to coach after spain . Now he accepted this offer and came to Italy with the biggest task on his shoulders , win the Seria A and also the CL .

Mourinho was tasked with a job which he didn’t deliver in his first attempt , his star player left , his two first top signing have all flopped , he had no Link between attack and Midfield , he got Sniedger , got Lucio and Eto’o and bought a Midfielder who know one knew the actual role in Motta , plus a 30 year old CF and ship out a young Acqua , while we all thought ‘ What the Hell ‘ . Now he has put Inter on top of the Map again and now he can achieve his dreams by winning the ‘ Grand Slam ‘ us he called it . He didn't promise Inter of staying with them forever , even without achieving his task he was flirting with Madrid last year , but Madrid was not us desperate because they had got almost every player they wanted , they believe it was enough to have stars and win cups ( No disrespect to Pelligram , he is a fantastic coach and one of the few coaches in the world who would be sack for achieving 96 points a season + fantastic football ) .

We want him to be loyal and we are piss because we are now the best club in the world , we are on top of Europe and we believe in him , but what if this whole story is different " Zeru Titulli " + failing to make the semi-final against Chelsea

What would we fans want ?

What's the guarantee that his loyalty will help him when the storm hits ?

He would not remain at Inter because he loves us , he has to be cold blooded this time so he can win the "Grand slam" to achieve his dreams he would not stay behind and than be fired one day .

There is no guarantying him that sticking around at Inter for some few years he will still get another opportunity to manage the only club he would be allowed to manage in Spain which is Madrid , this Madrid flight would not come around again .

If he wanted money or coach just any team he wouldn’t have accepted Inter and turned down the England job but this man has a plan and he makes decision according to his plans .

A question how many times do a top flight sack their manager for getting 96 points in a league _ great football?
    Only Madrid

How many times do a club sack a manager who has won back-back-back title because he made one lapse in an interview ?
    Only Inter does that and that was a lucky job for Mourinho and so is the Madrid job .

They know very well they don’t want his style of football but they are desperate for a title and so they contacted him , there is no way he would coach Barce because of us Inter , so whats your problem Inter fans shouldn’t you wish the best for someone who came in your life and made your childhood dreams come true . Or you would be greedy and want to keep him all for your self ?.

50 years before he landed Chelsea their first Title , back-back
    45 years and he has Landed Inter everything every trophy we dreamed of
    How many years for Madrid?.

Forza Inter and always Only Inter.
    But thank you Mourinho
    Last edited by For-Real; 24 May 10 at 17:01.
    Life is every man's kingdom, a dyin man's past and a newborn's, first time to be here at last.
    And you accounted for, everything that you heard .Do not speak to fools; they scorn the wisdom of your words.
    Empty arguments and real conversations needed .The world'll need it, to hear it.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Thank you Mourinho, but his departure somehow reminds me of Ronaldo's.

In anger I also feel he purposely took on the Italian media to make this day come true.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

i don't give a flying fuck about loyalty...

mourinho has a contract....THAT is his obligation, not winning trophies.....i've never heard of a contract specifically saying "if you don't win X trophy, you're fired"....

i honestly couldn't care less if he leaves; all i want is the 16mil which was agreed upon....this shit should be done an dusted as it is a simple, simple issue but it seems as though he wants to go, Real wants him, but they don't want to pay the $$ that was agreed upon...

the clause was set up for a reason; if mou failed and we were to fire him, you can bet he will want every last penny of that 16mil

on another note, i now find mourinho to be a hypocrite:
    (1) he said he will respect his contract.....ummm...lol
    (2) he always complains about managers not getting time to do their work and work long at clubs like alex ferguson......ummmm...he is the one wanting to get out asap..
    (3) he always complained that in serie A, managers are not respected for their work when they are fired/replaced without their knowledge...ummmmm....great respect towards pellegrini, who is still under contract...

i have nothing against the man personally and respect his work as a coach....but nobody is exempt from criticism, and the feeling i get from some fans is that once you're successful, you should be excused......
    i read some clown say that we should 'pardon' the 16mil and let him move for free....lol...such a crap shoot...

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo, Figo

Indonesia

Yeah, I also think someone should pay us the 16 Milions...
    Mou can't just leave like that, he's bound to the contract....

Fav. Player
    Sniedjer , Balo

Well am sure we would not get 16 Mil for Mourinho , any way lets see what happen .
    Life is every man's kingdom, a dyin man's past and a newborn's, first time to be here at last.
    And you accounted for, everything that you heard .Do not speak to fools; they scorn the wisdom of your words.
    Empty arguments and real conversations needed .The world'll need it, to hear it.