Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Ballon d'Or 2010

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

The Ballon d'Or 2010

After our treble, the eyes are now on this award. There are many nominees that can be considered, and it's very difficult to choose the player that deserves it. Robben, Messi, Milito, Xavi, Sneijder are all favorites to win it.

So, to your own opinion, who do you think deserves this award the most after the splendid season all the above-mentioned players have had? Please vote by posting your favorites below.
    "Inter Can Only Be Beaten With Six Men" - Jose Mourinho
    Jose Mourinho: "Roma Must Pay Siena Their Coppa Italia Bonus To Defeat Inter."
    I Was Born As An Interista, I Will Live As A Nerazzuri, I Will Die With A Black&Blue Heart.

JOSE "THE SPECIAL ONE" MOURINHO

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Sneijder
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    JZ,JC,Maicon,Mi

The Ballon d'Or 2010 will be for the best player in The Wolrd Cup in South Africa(They must be world champions )....Its always like that....2006-Cannavaro,2002-Ronaldo,1998-Zidane,etc.Champions league is not so important that year when is World Cup to play...So..i think its too early to say ..Who will win The Ballon d'Or? I really don't know I hope Diego Milito
    Football is like jazz music-You must play it to understand it.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    The Ballon d'Or 2010 will be for the best player in The Wolrd Cup in South Africa(They must be world champions )....Its always like that....2006-Cannavaro,2002-Ronaldo,1998-Zidane,etc.Champions league is not so important that year when is World Cup to play...So..i think its too early to say ..Who will win The Ballon d'Or? I really don't know I hope Diego Milito
    The Ballon d'Or is only for Europe, not the world. It goes mainly on the domestic and European competitions. The best player in the WC will win the FIFA World Player Of The Year.
    I Was Born As An Interista, I Will Live As A Nerazzuri, I Will Die With A Black&Blue Heart.

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    JZ,JC,Maicon,Mi

YES.. its only for players who play in european clubs and that means that all the best players in the world are included here...In 1995, there was a change in the rules to allow non-European players to be eligible for the award if they played for a European club.....So.. I would love Milito to win Ballon d'Or ....But to do that He must play in the starting XI at the Wolrd Cup and he must score GOALS(like he always does)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Its very difficult for Milito to start in the WC. You know how Maradona's brain works. Everybody knew who were the favorites to win this award in the previous years, but 2010 is a very difficult year to choose the winner.

We have two favorites in our team: Sneijder and Milito. But I think Milito deserves it more because he has been in red-hot form this season and he has scored 30 goals in all competitions and also he has been the most clinical striker.

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    JZ,JC,Maicon,Mi

For winning The Ballon d'Or,the World Cup in South Africa will be crucial i think.....If Argentina wins the World Cup..It will be Messi either Milito(if he plays?) If Nedelrands wins the World Cup it will be Sneijder either Robben. If Spain wins the World Cup it will be Xavi or Villa.etc..

Spain

Iam supporting Netherlands. If not then Brazil so JC and Maicon get a chance to win it.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

I doubt JC will win it. His form has not been that great this season and he can only improve it in the WC.

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Obviously, right now Milito deserves it MUCH more than anyone else but I won't be surprised if it goes to a popular name like Rooney or Messi.

And yes, BOTH Ballon d'Or and FIFA are a fucking joke of award during WC years. Cannavaro won both in 2006 and Zidane was 2nd or 3rd placed, enough said.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Cannavaro didn't deserve to win shit. With his form this season, he is worth the golden trash award.

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Spain

If England wins WC and Rooney is amazing and the top scorer, it will be deserved i guess.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermilano90 View Post
    Cannavaro didn't deserve to win shit. With his form this season, he is worth the golden trash award.
    What Cannavaro's form this season got to do with him winning those trophies back then in 2006? He was immense there, and rightfully won those trophies. World Cup year of course affects the nominees and the winner, because that's the most important competition in the world (of football).

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

just give it to harry potter already....
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm almost hoping Netherlands goes all the way and Sneijder has an amazing tournament with them. I thought he was the missing link this season that Inter needed over the years. Could be tougher for Milito as he's not guaranteed a starting spot with Maradona in charge.

That being said... if Argentina even reach the Semi's and Messi has been at least decent, the award goes to him. 47 goals for Barcelona this past season in all competitions? Jesus...

Fav. Player
    Wesley

Lithuania

Like Handoyo said, at the moment Milito and Sneijder deserve it most, but it's a bad thing that we won UCL on a WC year. The leader of WC winning team will take this trophy home. So, I hope it will be Netherlands who win the final
    Nerazzurri, pazzi come te

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    To anyone who thinks whines 33 - 67 ball possession or whatever shit, it's like having a dick that's twice larger than mine but you can't get it erected. Wtf is the point then?
    Grande Han

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

Of course the World Cup will decide about it. Sneijder playing a good World Cup could be good chances to get it.

Lets see

Spain

Iam cheering for JC, Maicon, Sneijder and Milito if he plays.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

I hope all of our start players shine in the WC. They all deserve this award. But eventually, we have only one winner. I hope it's Sneijder, or Milito.

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm hoping Argentina do well, so Milito could get the spot he deserves