Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Udinese

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Inter - Udinese

So this sunday its Udinese for us, who always give us a problem or two! We could be playing without our South American internationals for this game as they will be playing in midweek again. But the question is do we need to start with Adriano? Cause Oba is out and i dont know if starting with Vieri would be a good choice. So here is my line-up for this game

Toldo
    J.Zanetti-Burdisso-Materazzi-Coco
    Van der Meyde-Davids-Veron-Kily Gonzalez
    Recoba-Adriano

I hope Coco gets a chance as he is capable of playing now and we rest Cordoba,Stankovic for the valencia game! And try out Kily if he is fit
    Hernán Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Almost every one here is saying Coco is fit now cause he played a prac match and lasted 90 minutes. That means nothing to mancini and his plans.

The reason is because coco already played prac matches at the start of the year! so his been ready since then. Id love to see him back, Kily wont be back, for the simple fact he hasnt even trained completly with the squad. His is the same boat as Gamarra.

Jimmy
    Helal, you sure are persistant about this Coco thing. You do know that Coco gave an interview at the beginning of the season, saying he is not prepared to play a real match? It´s a big difference when it comes to friendlies.

I don´t know his status NOW, but during the entire season he has not been fit enough to play a real game. He was close of being paralysed so his come-back are being taken with extreme catiousness.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Jimmy but in the end ill be as happy as any1 to see him make it back

Ive always had high hoped for Coco, either way Udinese will be difficult.

We need to take care of Iaquinta and i think Jankulovski is back after his 1 week ban. Its a shame his break came against Juve not us.

Adriano should play, Carlos alberto has barely used him (good thing for us) But theres still one more game for him to play. lets hope he doesnt get too fatigued.

Sinisa recovered , and is able to play , so I think he will replace one oh the others defenders . Maybe not from the start but I think he will enter for sure.
    He played all the match against Nicea.He is ready.
    Grande Sinisa
    Non mollare mai !

Sinisa moja milosc !

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by sinisza
    Sinisa recovered , and is able to play , so I think he will replace one oh the others defenders . Maybe not from the start but I think he will enter for sure.
    He played all the match against Nicea.He is ready.
    Although i got nothing against him, i have to say. It wont happen.

i dont see him getting ahead of Cordoba, Burdisso or matrix.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Adriano must rest we need him at full fitness for valencia and milan. I want this team:

Toldo

JZ-Burdisso-Matrix-Favalli

ADVM-Cambiasso-Veron-Stankovic

Recoba-Vieri

If miha plays I am going to be sick.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Fuck Canal+ They decided to show Lazio-Chievo instead of Inter-Udinese.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    ....................Toldo

..Zanetti Burdisso Matrix Favalli

.....Veron Cambiasso Davids

....................Deki

............Adriano Recoba
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Hopefully Perriera doesn't use Adriano for more than an hour in the next Brazil game because he is an instrumental part of the team.

Oba is out which really sucks becasue he was our 2nd hottest striker. I guess I'll post my prefered lineup after I know the condition of the players, like JZ, Cambiasso, Adriano, Davids, etc, etc...
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I agree that we cannot give any tactics out until the internationals are over!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Not really tactics, more like the players to fill the formations.

Though I do wonder what formation Mancini will use next. Will he stick to the 4-4-2 or will he use a 4-Diamon4-2 again? Or maybe even a 4-3-3? Or even a 4-2-3-1?
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Jimmy
    Let´s go back to the 4-4-2 wingers system. I´ve felt that we have been very vulnerable on the flanks the last couple of games, especially on our left flank where we have left the leftback alone while defending.

If we´re supposed to play some sort of diamond midfield, we need to position our players differently, for it to work.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

The problem with playing Stankovic on the LW is that he drifts alot to the center of the pitch. He is a CM by nature or a RW if necessary, he can play as a LW but he isn't so effective.

Since Kily is nowhere to be seen, I think we are better off playing one of the LB's as a LW and the other as a LW ( Proper combo: Fav as LB and Pas as LW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    The problem with playing Stankovic on the LW is that he drifts alot to the center of the pitch. He is a CM by nature or a RW if necessary, he can play as a LW but he isn't so effective.

Since Kily is nowhere to be seen, I think we are better off playing one of the LB's as a LW and the other as a LW ( Proper combo: Fav as LB and Pas as LW.)
    No way am i going to accept that , Just like Cuper used to do when he played Brechet as a left winger . Besides it won't sound normal to let a player like Pasquale play on the expense of players like Emre , Stankovic , Kily , Davids ....

I'd play with VDM - Veron - Cambiasso - Stankovic

and i will let deki and VDM swap positions all thru the match . They are great at this . plus Recoba will always drift backwards to play behind Vieri or adriano as a left winger with Deki going forward as he Excels in doing this and scoring . So problem Solved .
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

No, problem isn't solved but repeated. None of the players you mentioned are natural left-touch-line players. Favalli and Pasquale are the only two players, presently that is, that are. I think they are intelligent enough to inter-coordintate because their real job is to defend and attack along the sides.

All the other players will drift into the middle like I said. In VDM case, we are lucky that we have either ZM or JZ to make-up for his defensive shortcomings. If he moves to the left then the problem will persist and may even worsen.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Toldo To Take A Seat On Sunday
    10/12/2004 1:06:00 PM
    Francesco Toldo is set to become the Inter scape-goat this weekend as reserve keeper Gaetano Fontana is expected to start against Udinese on Sunday.
    Following Inter’s 3-3 draw at AS Roma, both the Italian media and the majority of Inter fans have indicated the former Italian national keeper as the main culprit for the Nerazzurri’s defensive leaks.

Inter have already let in 10 goals in their first 5 games of the season.

Wow thats funny, if its going to happen it should be for Carini.

Not that i dont have faith in Jimmy, i think his top notch

Edit: Gaetano Fontana ? what the.. they meant to say alberto, anyway for those who dont know Gaetano Fontana is the midfielder in florence.

Buh bye Toldo.

Can any of the people who watch Abudhabi confirm with me which match will be aired live? Thx.

I would like to see:

-------Carini/Fontana-------
    Ze Maria-Matrix-Cafe-Coco
    Vdm---Cambiasso-Davids-Stanko/Kily
    ----------Recoba-Vieri----------

I didnt include Adriano, Veron and Javier cuz they need to rest so they can be ready for the Valencia game.
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Dam rai is going to show dam merda milan vs cagliari. Quess I will follow with inter.it then.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    RIght, if we're going to bench Toldo that is gonna be a major own-goal. Toldo wasn't responsible for any of the Roma goals. It's easy to accuse him of being shaky, but a keeper can't do his job well if he can trust his defenders. Since all the defenders made mistakes that cost us goals, it's easy to see why we didn't impress in defence.

If we bench him now, what next? If Fontana plays well he'll keep playing? And if not, we go back to Toldo? We're gonna destroy the pride and the confidence of BOTH players. Not to mention Carini, who's gonna feel like he'll never have a chance to play.

For crying out loud, let's not go looking for this kind of trouble. Toldo is just about to go back to Valencia, a place that he likes...

About the rest of the team, the south americans are in great doubt for this game. I expect Cambiasso to go on the bench and CZ to start in his place. My line-up:

TOLDO

J ZANETTI (Ze Maria) BURDISSO MATRIX FAVALLI

VERON DAVIDS C ZANETTI STANKOVIC

VIERI RECOBA
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion