Thread: Style donations from SirRage'

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Style donations from SirRage'

Hi guys,

Just wanna say that SirRage', one of the admins in ZOUMZ and sportgfx.com, and one of Besnik's closest friend, has decided to give us a style/template for free. He's a professional and his work usually costs hundreds of dollars so I'm opening this thread to thank him for his donations.

Pretty fly for a white skin. Nice work.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Definitely a cut above the rest. Seems so much smoother to me. For the most part it looks finished. My only knock would be our title like "Nerazurri Star" being in yellow and Thiago Motta being our model up top and not Capitano.

Great job!
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Sneijd

This skin is very well done, I like it a lot!

IMO the header is a bit too big, and if possible should be made a little smaller, but I can get used to it.

Also, I had a question, for the default and Victory styles, do you guys plan on adding back the headers? Like this one or the ones on the old verson? I liked the headers and in truth I was planning on making some for the old forum but then you guys changed it lol.
    In Jose We Trust
    ==Veni, vidi, vici==

--18--

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Han and Besnik sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Also, I had a question, for the default and Victory styles, do you guys plan on adding back the headers? Like this one or the ones on the old verson? I liked the headers and in truth I was planning on making some for the old forum but then you guys changed it lol.
    Eventually we will have only one style, because it's impossible to support multiple styles with everything we are doing here (mods and special features). I will take the comments from everyone on all styles and also number of people using different styles. I'll bring back the random headers but maybe in a new way which is closer to this style but also allows anyone to contribute.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

As per right now, this is the style I like the most & am using it. Thanks SirRage.
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Sneijd

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    Eventually we will have only one style, because it's impossible to support multiple styles with everything we are doing here (mods and special features). I will take the comments from everyone on all styles and also number of people using different styles. I'll bring back the random headers but maybe in a new way which is closer to this style but also allows anyone to contribute.
    Thanks for the reply. Currently I don't mind any of the styles, I even got used to the default one. At the moment though, my favorite has to be this one, created by SirRage. Though like many others on here I hope the main one we will have in the future will be like the style on the old forum.

Also, thanks for the info about the headers, it's good to hear. Yea, I like this new way introduced with the SirRage style better than the previous one. Looking forward when all this will be sorted out, so I can give a go at some headers

Overall, great work
    In Jose We Trust
    ==Veni, vidi, vici==

--18--

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    sweet it has border controls. Now i don't have to view the forum in massive widescreen
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno