Page 1 of 55 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Javier Mascherano

Javier Mascherano

Well,

Lately we have been linked to him strongly, and I thought that we would need seperated thread for him.. Rafa insists for him, and seems that there are much possibilities that we will see him as Inter player next season.

Do you think he is worthy around 35-40m ?! (personally, I wouldn't spend so much money for him).
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    A big no for that kind of prices. Also I don't know do we have money for many +20m€ buys. For example David Silva would go far ahead in the priority list if we can't splash 30m€ sums many times this summer, which I really think is the case.

When Liverpool FC signed him for 25 million, three years ago, people were thinking that it was way too much ... Now, the same people are calling him a ''Monster'', and are willing to sell Gerrard before Mascherano ...

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

He's a good player but Cambiasso is already here. He can increase our defensive side but reduce our attacking. Our defence is the best already so no need to tighten it up and reduce creativity
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

To be honest, I would be delighted if you fail to sign him ...

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes, I'm against a big-money transfer of Mascherano because IMO he wouldn't bring that much extra quality to our team as the price would entitle. That there are more useful targets for that money than a world class DM.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    If we can just sell players first and get the funds needed..Quaresma, Muntari, Mancini etc then we could make a move for Masch..And we still dont know what will happen with Maicon..is he going or what..If yes, then MM will buy another in his position ..Though we should do business with Roma and get Riise in Burdisso deal..then we have Cap&Santon as rightbacks and leftback pos would be well covered aswell, Riise and Chivu(covers the cb pos also, if one of Lucio-Wally are injured)..or just money around 10 millions..In the midfield It would be really stupid to buy players with the same defensive characteristics ..We need a midfield creativity there..

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

25 mil the most imho.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Well if we can include quaresma or Munatri in the deal then i would not mind i,t but i don t want to spend more then 20mio in cash for him.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Andorra

apart from price tag he might be asking for a high wage.more then cambiasso or Motta.i dont see any reason to sign him(not that he is a bad player) as we have enough DM's.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

im sure if we include players or w.e they would say yes its liverpool, they are sufferring financially.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yes, I'm against a big-money transfer of Mascherano because IMO he wouldn't bring that much extra quality to our team as the price would entitle. That there are more useful targets for that money than a world class DM.
    My sentiments exactly.

It's not because Masher is not worth that price. But with Cambiasso, T.Motta, J.Zanetti, Stankovic, Mariga and, hopefully not, Muntari, we're set in the central midfield area. Chivu can chip in some minutes there too.

It's better to spend that money on Aguero or some other forward.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    Mascherano shouldn't be our priority at all this summer, especially with the price tag Liverpool slapped on him. But Benitez seems intent on getting him, so it is a possibility that we buy him for upwards of 30M, although I certainly hope not.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Mascherano linked to Barcelona and Chelsea. (Daily Mirror)

http://translate.google.com/translat...notizia%3D7518

Fav. Player

Italy

25 millions + Muntari

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Great players are always welcome at Inter. We have one of the best DM's and we will have one more of them, always great. But 35m? Naah, way to expensive.

And Han, we have El Cuchu who is still at the WC level, Motta was struggling with his fitness till the end of the season and has been throughout his career, Deki cant be the same forever and Mariga is still unfinished material. And do not forget we still dont have a new LB and might have to play J.Z at RB depending on what Real ofer for Maicon. Considering all this and the fact that we play 3 DM's in the midfield 50% of the time........

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Tuttosport rumors we would offer 15m€ + Muntari for Mascherano. That way he would be still pretty expensive but I'm not sure how much are we going to get for Muntari in the market. Other thing considered is that Liverpool might not accept this since they need cash.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D21175&hl=en&langpai r=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Tuttosport rumors we would offer 15m€ + Muntari for Mascherano. That way he would be still pretty expensive but I'm not sure how much are we going to get for Muntari in the market. Other thing considered is that Liverpool might not accept this since they need cash.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A//www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D21175&hl=en&langpai r=auto|en&tbb=1&ie=ISO-8859-1
    Cool..

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    That's a great deal if true. 15m€ is a very reasonable sum for WC defensive midfielder like Mascherano, and basically thats the sum, because that Ghanian midfelder is worth 0.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

I really don't want to piss on your party, but Liverpool FC will not sell Mascherano under 30 million (€36 million) ...