Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The anti-vuvuzela thread

Fav. Player

Belgium

I fucking hate Vuvuzela's

Goddamn do these things annoy.. The Special atmosphere at the WC is completely DOOMED.

Brazilian samba , Women dancing.. All supporters come with traditional clothes , stereotypes etc... It's great and adds alot to the WC.

No !! Not anymore Because South Africa has these damn Vuvuzela's that are playing non-stop even when 2 non-African teams are playing !

I'm fucking sick of this shit !! Fifa commitee claimed the World loves Vuvuzela.. While the earplugs named "Vuvu stop" are sold out.
    Vuvuzela's are destroying football.... FUCK MAN !!!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF

i feel the same man.. At first i thought that crazy noise will be when South Africa plays, and when i saw the second game, my thoughts were, "oh shit, thy will be noising every game"
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The pharmacist,gun shop owners and doctors love them. Business for their earplugs have never been as good. Personally I can't hear them at the life games thanx to the great earplugs I bought.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    I was surprise to hear them all over the England US game just seemed weired.

Anyway I managed to find a guide to slightly drown the noise on my TV. If you have a new Samsung go to EQ, increase 100 hz halfway, decrease 300 hz halfway, and increase 500 hz halfway. It'll make the commentry and crowd cheers stand out more than the buzzing.

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    The pharmacist,gun shop owners and doctors love them. Business for their earplugs have never been as good. Personally I can't hear them at the life games thanx to the great earplugs I bought.
    I believe those "Vuvu stop" Earplugs (that's what they call it) are the best discovery of mankind.
    The person who founded this should be awarded knighthood.

And yes indeed , We have to listen to these beehives every FUCKING game !! I just can't believe this shit. Fifa are telling us with a forced smile "everyone's ok with it" No !! We are not Ok with it. Thank the gods I'm working most of the time while the WC is on.. I'm really not bothered to watch it. Even without watching it those damn vuvu's are still ringing in my ear..... Arrgghh damn man

Fav. Player
    FC Internaziona

Bulgaria

These vuvuzelas simply ruin the atmosphere created by the fans - chants, coreo, etc. The sound is so annoying. Don't these people get exhausted to blow these vuvuzelas during the whole match?! FIFA are once again thinking only about money. Actually, how much do these things cost?
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Il Capitano View Post
    These vuvuzelas simply ruin the atmosphere created by the fans - chants, coreo, etc. The sound is so annoying. Don't these people get exhausted to blow these vuvuzelas during the whole match?! FIFA are once again thinking only about money. Actually, how much do these things cost?
    They are home made for the most part. Certain stores have now for the wc started manufacturing their own(specially to sell to the tourist)

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    I believe those "Vuvu stop" Earplugs (that's what they call it) are the best discovery of mankind.
    The person who founded this should be awarded knighthood.

And yes indeed , We have to listen to these beehives every FUCKING game !! I just can't believe this shit. Fifa are telling us with a forced smile "everyone's ok with it" No !! We are not Ok with it. Thank the gods I'm working most of the time while the WC is on.. I'm really not bothered to watch it. Even without watching it those damn vuvu's are still ringing in my ear..... Arrgghh damn man
    Haven't seen any earplugs using the vuvu stop name over here.. But the earplugs I have is a lifesaver. Wouldn't be able to attend the games live without it.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    I like them, they are original

and if you are watching the game with a lot of people, the most probable thing is that you won't hear it

Bahrain

I hate them,but i stopped hearing them now..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Wesley

Lithuania

They're blowing them even during national anthems. No respect for others. Vuvuzelas should be banned for life.
    Nerazzurri, pazzi come te

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    To anyone who thinks whines 33 - 67 ball possession or whatever shit, it's like having a dick that's twice larger than mine but you can't get it erected. Wtf is the point then?
    Grande Han

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You can't even hear the roar of the fans when a team scores... you just hear the fucking bees buzzing, if these things start getting sold in Europe and we start to hear them I'll stop watching football all together.

Fav. Player
    Matthäus,Messi,

Germany

Truly depressing.......no chants,just noise...at some stages i completly turned of the sound watching.Just hope this shit does not boil over to Europe,but i don't think so.Messi and other argentina players complained they were almost deaf during the game and communication between the players was impossible.I think UEFA will ban this shit sooner or later,in some stadiums in germany they are not allowed already.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    SA2010 to ban vuvuzelas?
    Sunday 13 June, 2010
    The controversial vuvuzelas could be banned from the World Cup in South Africa, confirmed organising chief Danny Jordaan.

Many players have already complained that the noise from the horns, which make a constant drone, are distracting and make life difficult for the teams.

“My teammates told me that last year it was hellish during the Confederations Cup,” said Italy striker Giampaolo Pazzini.

“It may not look like it, but a football pitch is like a marketplace full of people shouting important instructions and the referee’s whistle.

“If all this is drowned out by the sound of the vuvuzelas, then it can be a problem. We’ll have to be even more focused and concentrated.”

The sound has also irritated those back at home, as broadcasters around the world receive complaints about the vuvuzelas.

“If there are grounds to do so, yes,” World Cup organising chief Jordaan told the BBC when asked if the vuvuzela could be banned.

“We did say that if any land on the pitch in anger we will take action. We've tried to get some order.

“We have asked for no vuvuzelas during national anthems or stadium announcements. It's difficult but we're trying to manage the best we can.

“We've had some broadcasters and individuals [complaining] and it's something we are evaluating on an on-going basis.”

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Not annoying to me and to be honest 'I love them' (José Mourinho voice).

Last edited by dynasty27; 13 Jun 10 at 18:42.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    I hate them,but i stopped hearing them now..
    Congratulations Ziyad you just turned deaf..

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

they will ban vezuelus or w.e there called when they get shuved up a fans ass.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    All my friends and I thought there was something wrong with my TV when we were watching the first match. But the sound stopped during halftime, just to come back in the second half. Then we realised it's those vuvuzelas.

BAN THEM!!
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by delaurentis View Post
    Congratulations Ziyad you just turned deaf..
    LOOL Actually thanx to this thread now i am noticing them again...
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Lúcio, Sneijder

who cares, if it is in africa let them do it their way,.. otherwise where is the point to have there the wc!! why would every one had to have European way??? YOU CAN ALSO MUTE THE TV!! LOL
    "When my friend Louis van Gaal says he wouldn't have celebrated the same way as I did in Barcelona, he couldn't anyway because he was too slow. He can't run the way I can. I'm fast like a lion! Voom! Did you see that run!?"

Mourinho

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonibaloni View Post
    who cares, if it is in africa let them do it their way,.. otherwise where is the point to have there the wc!! why would every one had to have European way??? YOU CAN ALSO MUTE THE TV!! LOL
    The wc doesn't belong to anyone. The hosting nation has a privilege and responsibility to service the rest of the world. It's not called European way, it's football - and fans cheering, player shouting, and commentators being able to hear their own voice are an essential part of football.