Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Profiles

Jimmy

Profiles

I want more profiles!!!!

Itīs simple... Anyone who want to write a profile about anyone of our players, feel free to tell me. The layout is "Career" and "As a player""

Players on top of the list:

Fabio Cannavaro
    Oba Martins
    Emre
    Dejan Stankovic (TIM!!!!)
    Andy Van der Meyde

Get busy... and tell me if you want to write one.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I am doing an adriano one. Should be finsihed by the end of april.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan
    I am doing an adriano one. Should be finsihed by the end of april.
    what kinda profile is it ??

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Wow, that's a very long term project for an article, Stefan.

Handyo

Maybe Stefan is doing a whole book about Adriano!!!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

No no book just don't have lots of time. Too much tests at university.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Should the profile be like an article or just several sentences?

Jimmy
    It should be like an article, yes.

Divided into two categories:

Career
    As a player

Bahrain

Poor Stefan he wants to contribute and as a resut everyone is on his case
    He was better off not giving a time frame and just posting it when its ready since i didnt see others(starting with moi) running to the front line to do this.

For one Stefan i am looking forward to it,Adriano is one of my favorite players. Take ur time too
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Since Fabio already did an profile on adriano. I have abandoned my project.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I have just sent Jimmy a Martins one ok everybody?
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Belozoglu Emre

Full name:Belozoglu Emre
    Born:7/9/1980 in Istanbul (Turkey)
    Height:170cm
    Weight:68kg

Belozoglu Emre is a Turkish wizard who can change a whole game in just one instant as has been proved on many occasions before.

Career:

Emre has spent his playing career at just two clubs,however he has made a very big impact at both of the teams in terms of his attacking and stylish play.

He started off professionally at Galatasary in the 1996/1997 season.Despite only appearing 3 times during that season-success and stardom were soon to follow...

He was at the Turkish giants for 4 seasons afterwards where he finished with a grand total of 133 appearances and scoring a rather small amount-13.

Then came his big move to Inter where he has developed very much as a player...

He has already played 58 official matches for the Nerazzuri and has scored 4 times-once again quite odd for a player of his calibre and talent.Although he is yet to win anything yet with the Black and Blue team they have there best chance of getting silverwear with Emre in the team as he is very influential and is loved by the fans.

Although he has been linked with moves to other clubs-that is unlikeky as Inter love him,and he loves Inter!

As a player:

Belozoglu is an an attacking midfielder who has great feet control and a very clever footballing mind.Rather much like Dejan Stankovic,he can play on the left of midfield,in the centre or in the whole between the strikers-setting up healthy competition between the two...
    Not as small as Martins but still small-he has a low centre of gravity which also helps the Turkish international out.Capable of anything with his left foot,the few goals he has scored have been rather spectacular!He could run all day long and is another Inter player who gives 110% and no less than that!
    He can pass,he can shoot,he can score-he really is a handful for opposition players as shown in the 2003/2004 Coppa Italia semi final where Juventus had no choice but to foul him constantly just to keep up with him. A stylish player with a certain amount of flair who is also very influential and fires up the other players aswell.

Strengths:
    Emre has brilliant stamina and he never gives up,he has skill,can run at opponents and is a great and helpful influence on the rest of his teammates sending out shockwaves of confidence throughout the squad giving a positive effect.

Weaknesses:
    Once again-like Dejan Stankovic,Emre is quite tempermental and is prone to the odd suspension.He is often accused of being a diver and being on the floor too much which hasnt sent out nice messages to opponents!

National team:
    Belozoglu Emre is already an established international and was a key player in the 2002 World Cup in Asia for Turkey-helping them to third place in the cup.He has plenty of caps and the question is is will he win honours for his country.

How was that then?
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Great profile.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

whoa

Whoa...A lot of effort was put up for that profile man... Now, that's Passion!
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Nic one.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

great writing on the profile of one of my favourite players, man..

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    nice one.....

Fav. Player
    Oba

Great profile!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kily Gonzalez

Full name:Christian Alberto Peret Kily Gonzalez
    Born:4/8/1974 in Rosario (Argentina)
    Height:175cm
    Weight:71kg

Kily Gonzalez is a left sided midfielder who is an asset to the club with his great passing skills for Inter.

Career:

Quite a journeyman in his time,Inter is Kilys fifth club since he started out 12 years ago.

In th season of 1992/1993 Kily Gonzalez began is career at Argentine clubRosario Central where he quickly became a key player-staying there for 3 seasons,playing 56 times and scoring 7 times.

Then he made a big move to arguably Argentinas biggest club-Boca Juniors.He did well that after just one season,36 appearances and 3 goals later,Real Zaragoza snapped him up.Better times were ahead for the winger.Once again only 3 seasons at the club,however that were 3 very impressive seasons at the Spanish club where he played a total of 90 games and scored a total of 15 goals.

He then moved to top Spanish side Valencia,where he really made a name for himself.He was involved in 2 Champions League finals for the club in white and at the end of his spell where he was being kept on the bench he played 134 times and scoring once again a rather small 15 times.

And then in the summer of 2003 Kily moved club,moved league and moved country to Inter Milan-a move that had been touted by the press for a long time before.Although he never set the San Siro in his first season on fire with his goals,his exeptional work rate and quick link up with his teammates-he quickly got on the right side of the fans,a lucky thing for him-especially after his own goal in the derby of Italy against Juventus!

As a player:

As a player,Kily Gonzalez is a very good one.He has good upper body strength,making it hard for opponents to unsettle him when he is on the ball at full pace.Kilys passing is also great,providing his teammates with good through balls and very good crosses.Inter have a thing for players who never give up,and Gonzalez certainly is another one of them.And although he was bought by Hector Cuper (who was his boss at Valencia for two seasons),his will to play has seen him succeed under A.Zaccheroni aswell.He can play as a left wing back or in a normal left winger position.

Strengths:

Kily as has been said before has great strength-and that really helps him to get past opposition players.Although he does not really currently have real competition for the left midfield spot-he really pushes himself to the max,meaning that he only improves and improves.His creative passing from the left helps him get good crosses and passes to the strikers in the middle.Another player with good stamina,Kily Gonzalez will continue to be an asset for Inter.

Weaknesses:

Kily is once again a player who has seen red before,but it seems that that problem has been rectified since his move to Inter.It is often said that the Argentine isn't as versatile as he could be,despite appearances as left wing back as well as normal left winger.

National Team:

Kily Gonzalez is another of Inter's established Argentine internationals,with plenty of international matches to his name.He was part of the squad in the last 2 world cups,and in the second of the two he played with then Inter player H.Crespo,J.Zanetti,J.Cruz and M.Almeyda quite regularly.Time is running out for him to win a major honour for his country though....

He has only won the Spanish league and the Spanish Supercup(both at Valencia) in his whole career and now he will try to get some more trophies-only that this time he will be in a black and blue shirt...

Did you like that one?

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Bahrain

Great work there....I hop Kily scores soon.He is a tenacious fighter i like his passion even though it over erupts sometimes but i hope he succeeds more in scoring
    Ziyad Of Boston