Thread: What World Cup currently playing would be a realistic transfer for Inter?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF

What World Cup currently playing would be a realistic transfer for Inter?

Well, it's the World cup Season, and we are able to see players that are suitable for our club, players that can make an impact, but they must be realistic players we can get

The thing is, to all the people that follow the WC, to see what players you would like at Inter, besides from the world class players that everyone knows about, let's talk about the surprises of the tournament

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

i like michel bastos today.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by pazzainteramala View Post
    i like michel bastos today.
    Yes, he was interesting option for a LB, but I think Lyon would like 20M for him, or something like that, would be nice to have 4 of the 5 defenders of Brazil nt

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Costa Rica

Lyon just paid 18mil for him a year ago, they definitely wouldn't sell him for less than 20.

Czech Republic

Michel Bastos would be perfect. He can play winger in 4-2-3-1 and also left back in 4-3-1-2, he has good technic and he can defend, which is Kolarov's problem, he sucks in defending.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Sucre View Post
    Michel Bastos would be perfect. He can play winger in 4-2-3-1 and also left back in 4-3-1-2, he has good technic and he can defend, which is Kolarov's problem, he sucks in defending.
    I've seen some friendly matches of brazil and bastos can't defend at all . If you've seen only last match against corea than it depends mostly of the fact that they were poor than to his defending abilities. Don't forget that he plays as a winger at lyon...

Fav. Player

Malaysia

Oezil...

If we are only allowed to get one player this season, i want only Oezil.....

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

I haven't seen him in bundesliga but in the 2 last matches of holland i was very impressed by Elia on the left wing. In both of them he entered after the 70th minute and he still managed to score a freak goal in the 1st match against hungary and to practically make the goal of kuit in the 2nd in the WC. He was very fast and great dribbling. Anyway he needs further scouting

Czech Republic

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    I've seen some friendly matches of brazil and bastos can't defend at all . If you've seen only last match against corea than it depends mostly of the fact that they were poor than to his defending abilities. Don't forget that he plays as a winger at lyon...
    Yeah, I have seen only yesterday's match, so maybe I'm wrong, but if he comes, his main position would be winger.

Mesut Ozil
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Thread closed. You can discuss the different players in the specific position thread or in the ideal inter squad thread.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com