Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Semi final: Germany - Spain

Semi final: Germany - Spain

My predictions for Germany to go through.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Matthäus,Messi,

Germany

Clash of Titans.
    Big blow for Germany is of course they'll miss Müller,either Cacau will take his place or Mario'i'll never score'Gomez.

I see Germany go through,their defence is rock-solid and their midfield is superb,furthermore Spain has a huge gap between the defence and their midfield(due to their way of playing)wich perfectly suits the german tactical formation.
    Will be a great match for sure,anyway Europe still rules.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    damn, who am i support now? I hate both team... For different reasons, and all, but i dont know who to support..

i just want good play, many goals, excitement, and extra time + penalties... So whoever wins is more tired in the finals...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter
    Go Germany!

They're doing great. I hope they reach the finals as they are playing in a level way above Spain.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

This is going to be an epic match. Germany playing better football at the moment
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Really want Germany. Over team of Madrid and Barca it's an easy choice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

germany to crush the spanish..these guys are on a roll!!
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Denmark

I think spain will win, quite easily actually. Spain hasnt been impressive and only just scrapping through with narrow wins, but i think they stand well against the german playing style.

Missing Müller could be key, he has been their key player along with schweinsteiger. Podolski needs to wake up big time and Özil needs to have a super game if germany are to win this.

I hope they do though.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Spain are faves according to me. They haven't set the stage alight yet but been doing quite ok. Iniesta has been the key for them.

Sure hope Germany teach the disgusting pricks a footballing lesson though.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Repeat of Euro 2008 final. Last time I wanted Spain to win, now I can't stop loving this German team after tossing England and Maradona out of the tournament in such fashion

Spain's style is not suitable to match Germany. The only thing that can stop Germany from advancing is an early Spanish goal. Germany has proves that they do not need the ball in order to score goals. They are the best counter attacking team in this tournament, and so far Spain has not impressed with their dominance style

Prediction: 3-1 for Germany

Fav. Player
    JZ,JC,Maicon,Mi

Trochowski can be replacement for Muller.
    Football is like jazz music-You must play it to understand it.

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Obviously Spain is a much stronger side than Argentina and England. It will be much more difficult for Germany to set up their counters but of course they can cause Spain some trouble. As for Germany I think Kroos would be the better choice than Trochowski to replace Müller though I guess Kroos isn't used to play on the right.

One of the crucial keys will be whether Torres will start the match again. Imo Pedro Rodriguez (or Cesc) needs to start for them. Torres is completely out of shape and terrible with his finishing and playing decisions. However he can still be decent as a sub player.

I predict and hope for 2-1 Germany.
    #InterMentality

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I want Germany to win. Not only for gratitude for thrashing England & Maradona, not only because Spanish players have proven to be the biggest whiners on Earth in this last year, but also because a final between them and the Dutch will add more spice to it because of their heated rivalry.

Fav. Player
    Matthäus,Messi,

Germany

Seems like Cacau will not make it,some problem with the spine and i doubt that Gomez will play from the start....never thought that would happen but i wish Kuranyi would be there for this game......Khedira is also in doubt,i really hope Löw does not bring Troche.

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

why do you think that cacau/gomez could play? haha and no one in germany talks about kuranyi right now (is he in the russian season now?).

germany has only to replace müller.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I want Germany to win for the reason that Pique, Busquets and Puyol all make me sick. I think Germany could take this game, Spain haven't been impressing too much with their play, up front Torres is a shadow of himself and their main danger imo is on the left side with Villa. Then Spain don't really have anyone on the right except for Ramos and if you press him I think you can lock him down. Then of course they do have players like Xavi and Iniesta who can change games but if Germany show the same tactical discipline they've already been showing I think that Germany will win it especially if they manage to close down Villa and Iniesta. The Germans have great counter attacks and the Spanish defense has looked very vulnerable to counters especially against Paraguay and they also seem to suffer when early crosses come in I can count 4 occasions between the Portugal and Paraguay came where if the opposing striker timed his header correctly Spain would've conceded and also they conceded from a similar situation but it was ruled offside, which wasn't against Paraguay. So I think Germany have the ability to do it, they have the compact squad and the great counters which could cause problems for anybody.

Fav. Player
    Matthäus,Messi,

Germany

Why should Cacau not play-as a replacement for Müller?Had a great season and he is a 'Knipser'...so is Kuranyi,Magath put him in shape somehow and he could be useful...Well spoiled Milk anyway.The Russian season has startet???I heard he has to play in Grozny

Hard earned money for sure in the glorious russian league

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Because Müller whos a very versatile forward plays more on the right winger/midfield position. I don't think Gomez/Cacau are good here, they rather play in the centre. Marin, Kroos or Troche would fit in that Müller position.
    #InterMentality

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Because Müller whos a very versatile forward plays more on the right winger/midfield position. I don't think Gomez/Cacau are good here, they rather play in the centre. Marin, Kroos or Troche would fit in that Müller position.
    Although Marin failed in the matches that he was came in as sub, I still think he would be the best replacement for Muller.

Btw, I agree with you about the Cacau/Gomez part.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Matthäus,Messi,

Germany

Hm,but was his position not more or less center based in the last game....
    If i remember the offense lineup.

--------------------------------------Müller----------------------------------
    Podolski-------------------------------Özil-------------------------------Klose

I know Gomez/Cacau are more to compere with Huntelaar and not with Müller who's not simply waiting for the prey....
    But i guess it's all decided anyway,Cacau won't play,Gomez----far to risky-----
    I'd prefer the Leverkusen connection...once again please no Troche!!