Thread: English Premier League 2010/2011

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

English Premier League 2010/2011

Time for a new season thread.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Not looking forward to this, after watching us win every week last season this will be a culture shock.

Nice to be back in the big time, but if we go into next season with the likes of Nolan and Smith starting in midfield it's gonna be carnage.

ManCity have bought some great players like Yaya Toure, David Silva.. and considering their transfers, I can see them as one of the teams that will fight for the EPL tittle. I will cheer for them this season in EPL, and I wish them good luck, since there is Roberto Mancini, and I belive he can make them proud of him.

This will be very interesting season in the EPL, personally I consider it better than 2-3 years ago.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    should be one hell of a season in England...

ManU, ManCity, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Aston Villa... These are the teams that can fight for the 4 CL spots, while at least 4 of them can be champions as well... Looking forward to it!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    I'd like to see Mancini being as succesfull as he was with us here... so you know which team I'll root for!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Btw, I just had a glance at Chelsea transfer seasons. They let go Belletti, Joe Cole, Ballack, and probably Deco too. Signed two 17 year old (Delac, Kalas) at 6 and 3 mil....Anyone know heard of them before?

Looks like they are heading in the right direction before turning into Milan II. Ancelotti wouldn't want to experience it again.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Wesley

Lithuania

With squad like this ManC can easily beat all smaller teams and play the same level as Chelsea and ManUtd. I think Arsenal, ManC, ManUtd and Chelsea will fight for the title and Tottenham, LPool, Villa will try to get 4th spot. Interesting season ahead If Chelsea (somehow) avoid injuries and Essien stays fit for majority of campaign, I see them successfully defending their title
    Nerazzurri, pazzi come te

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    To anyone who thinks whines 33 - 67 ball possession or whatever shit, it's like having a dick that's twice larger than mine but you can't get it erected. Wtf is the point then?
    Grande Han

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    yeah, should be most interesting league in terms of equal teams... ManU, ManCity, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Villa are all teams that can beat enyone, should be quite interesting..
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    FC Internaziona

Bulgaria

I seriously doubt that ManCity will be a competitior for the title next season. Yes, the may have world class players but still do not have a world class coach. 3-4th spot is the maximum for City I think.
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Capitano View Post
    I seriously doubt that ManCity will be a competitior for the title next season. Yes, the may have world class players but still do not have a world class coach. 3-4th spot is the maximum for City I think.
    On paper their coach is 3rd best in the league. If I were you I would wait for a couple of months atleast before calling Mancini crap.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    At least Ferguson, Wenger and Ancelotti are way better than Mancini.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Wenger?

Well I won't argue tactic wise but he's not a better manager than Mancini. Main reason: His stubbornness to keep his squad full of 17 year old Frenchies Barca wannabees.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I didnt count Wenger because he is an accountant, not a coach/manager.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    I didnt count Wenger because he is an accountant, not a coach/manager.

i always joke with arsenal fans that he's running a company not a team

Quote Originally Posted by dwilight yorkajeaf View Post
    mancini is creating his empire! if he doesnt win the premier league in 2 seasons then it will be a shame. next season top 4 or go!

my prediction is that chelsea will win this year and arsenal 2nd while city 3rd and man utd 4rd
    ManUtd 4rd? It's rather 4th lol

Anyways, I don't think Arsenal can be higher than ManUtd, for obvious reasons.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

is it true that man city are forced to sell 12 players due to rules ??
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

they have like 37 players in their squad so i'd say that man city want to sell as much dead weight as possible anyway

and by dead weight i mean 90% of the player they bought in the last two years

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Sucks to be a manchester city player these days, esp the few remaining ones that have played for the club before they became a rich owners toy and are now considered dead weight because they arent world class. To be honest most of the players who were wanting to play for the badge (if any) are gone.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Given
    Boateng-Kolo-Richards-Kolarov
    Barry-Yaya
    Silva
    Balotelli-Adebayor-Tevez
    This is a pretty strong solid team already.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    The new Manchester City team might take alot of time to all gel which hopefully stop them from winning the league or claiming a Champions League spot for another year