Thread: German Bundesliga 2010/2011

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

German Bundesliga 2010/2011

New season time.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Yawn boring thread.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    ^
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Exciting young Korean forward from Hamburg to keep an eye on: Heung Min Son (18 years)

Unfortunately he injured himself due to a collision with fucking Terry who with Carvalho was owned by him before and will miss the beginning of the season.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Werder Bremen hold 0-0 in Bayern without Mertesacker, Naldo and Pizarro. Due to live ticker they were even better.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    @ Contento& Bayern

34 seconds and Hoffenheim scores!

Great start for Bundesliga champions!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Looks like Van Gaal is still suffering, even though it has been a long time since the CL Final.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

They won it finally.

More importantly our opponent Bremen are in extremely poor form, losing 1-4 against Hannover...
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Werder Bremen are heating up against Hamburg, leading 2-0 after 30 minutes. Goals: Marin and Almeida
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Mainz WTF! Unbelievable start.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Y'all let me say my piece for this section & then I'm done:

1. The German Bundesliga is the most overrated, wannabe-top-notch but at the same time degenerate league, we have in Europe. Basically a league full of nobodies who are struggling to have a position in the European 1st class football, but never manage to be one. Just because a few dudes in the national team had a couple of "good" games in the recent World Cup, doesn't mean the league is now full of super fly talents. And don't say Oezil & Khedira are now playing in Madrid. Mardid is a bad measuring factor cuz they buy everybody. So it doesn't mean anything.

2. If you have Bayern fuckin' Munich with 22 titles (4 stars on their jersey, lololol... as if more stars is gonna make them a bigger prick) & then the 2nd team 1.FC Nürnberg with 9 titles, then something is seriously going wrong over there.

3. As you know, great players tend to change their clubs at the end of their careers & boost some more money while they still can run. Most move to UAE, Turkey or Rivaldo even to Uzbekistan BUT... a 33 year old Raul moves to Germany (Schalke), who is allegedly one of the "good" teams in that shitty league & he is automatically guaranteed a starting position. So y'all get my point? It's class difference!

4. Ever wondered why you don't have any stars in the Bundesliga? Cuz the pros know playing in the Bundesliga will be a career suicide, unless you haven't been anywhere else before. Let me put it this way: If you're playing FIFA/PES on the world class mode & suddenly change to amateur of course you're gonna rip all the others apart cuz you're used to be a pro, but you're gonna have a tough time if you decide to go back to world class... speaking of Luca Toni, Ribery & co.

Well, you all can see I have serious issues with the Bundesliga. What bugs me about them is the big mouth. It's absolutely OK not to be perfect, but if you talk & act as if you are, then that's shit man! Every commentator, every football show on TV crapping over others, specially the Italians while they themselves are having issues. I was the happiest motherfucker when we gave Werder that serious ass whoopin' because that game forced the German commentators, who usually have a bigger mouth than their head, admit their team being outclassed by the Italian giants. That 4-0 ass kick was for you robbing Sampdoria & ultimately Italy of their 4th Champions League place... so...

IN YO' FACE

A woman as the referee? Bundesliga is phony... a fuckin' joke
    Last edited by Lionheart; 07 Oct 10 at 21:02.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Most move to UAE, Turkey or Rivaldo even to Uzbekistan
    I think you meant Kuwait or something? Can you tell me just 1 example to back up your accusation? Just 1 player who ended his career in Turkey?

And there is differences between players, you can't categorize all 30+ years old players as the same, some squads needs that experience IF that player is still fit and still doing good job at his part. Oldest player we ever transferred in last years is Guti who is 33 years old, and assuming we were looking for a "playmaker", a player who can add more creativity to our offense, who has a great vision and who can tutor our promising youngsters such as Necip Uysal and thus i think Guti was an awesome choice for Besiktas for their way to Europa League Final (just like Milito transfer for Inter for your way to CL Final), and he didn't come here to spend his last years of career with some more money, in fact he earns less than he used to in Real Madrid at the moment.
    And lastly, even though not as good as Seria A/Premier League/La Liga, Turkey is a great place for players to show to the World what they got and revive their careers. Nicolas Anelka, Franck Ribery and currently Ricardo Quaresma are very good examples on this matter.

So when you are looking for some comparisons, compare leagues which you have enough knowledge on.

And on-topic.. When i think of Bundesliga, first thing comes to my mind is awesome looking pitches, might be the best in the World. And Westfalen is my favourite stadium if you don't count BJK Inonu Stadium of course..

Edit: How come i didn't mention St. Pauli? <3

Fav. Player

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    First & foremost this is not about the Turkish league, I was talkin' about Bundesliga. I think Turkey is good in terms of football. No matter if we're talkin' about the national team or the league, but even though you're not among Europe's 4 star generals.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunbel View Post
    Can you tell me just 1 example to back up your accusation? Just 1 player who ended his career in Turkey?3
    Accusation?!?! Jeez, take it easy. will ya'? Just one? Roberto Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunbel View Post
    When i think of Bundesliga, first thing comes to my mind is awesome looking pitches, might be the best in the World. And Westfalen is my favourite stadium if you don't count BJK Inonu Stadium of course...
    If you don't count the upcoming new Inter Stadium hopefully! Otherwise I completely agree. The Germans are top when it comes to engineering abilities. But my post wasn't about that either.
    Last edited by Lionheart; 07 Oct 10 at 22:05. Reason: Spelling
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Greece

10 years of FIF

Ultras groups from 50 teams demonstrated against game times and tickets prices in Berlin!

Fav. Player

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Bayern Munich Set To Lodge Complaint Against Dutch FA Over Mark Van Bommel Injury
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germa...-dutch-fa-over

See what I mean? Bayern being a wannabe top European club is like a 6 year old child who whines, with its nose flowing, cuz his lollipop has dropped on the floor. Grow the hell up Bayern!!! Cambiasso & Milito got injured when Argentina was playing. Does Inter go bitch around?! Injuries are an inevitable part of the game. You gotta know the stakes or you just wanna "act" being a pro club?

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

Podolski owwwwwwwned by Sahin @0:27!!!

Background was war of words between them both before in which Poldi provoked the Turk with 3-0 victory of Germany. Then Nuri Sahin with the best possible response...
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

Haha that was awesome to watch as a Turk!

I'm proud of you Sahin!

Watch 2:04 to see Podolski making "3" with his fingers and provoking Sahin after he (Podolski) scored his goal at 82nd minute, and then, thanks to Sahin: BURNNNNNNN!
    Last edited by Stunbel; 15 Oct 10 at 23:10.