Page 392 of 392 FirstFirst ... 292342382389390391392
Results 7,821 to 7,837 of 7837

Thread: Andrea Ranocchia

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Today Ranocchia and Darmian officially showed who should be the last Inter player in the pecking order: Kolarov.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by syrus View Post
    Would have been a different outcome if he started against bilban
    100%.

Since Conte arrived Rano is doing well. not a WC CB of course, but way better than DD and Kolarov. I don't get way he got his chance only yesterday, but better later than never. as long as Skriniar isn't available, Rano should start with SDV and Bastoni.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Kolarov should never see the back 3 before Ranocchia ever again.
    They play different roles in a back 3. Rano can only centrally. He's too slow and cumbersome to play in wide roles. He should've played vs Fiore with Bastoni to his left and Dumbo to his right.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

4. Thanks (2): thatdude, Universe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    They play different roles in a back 3. Rano can only centrally. He's too slow and cumbersome to play in wide roles. He should've played vs Fiore with Bastoni to his left and Dumbo to his right.
    Okay, so you play him in the center and shift one of the other CBs (like De Vrij) out wide. It's not like Kolarov has any sort of pace or balance to gloat about.

6. Thanks (3): Choppin Onions, n4l, Universe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Just forget the possibility of Rano playing side CB. Considering even Skrniar with better athleticism underperforms playing side CB, slower Rano would even fare worse than him. One fine game will not change the fact that Rano would be burned by pace by any quick player.

It is also out of question to put him in the middle while shifting De Vrij to the side because the latter is also a slow defender. De Vrij is still faster than Rano which doesn't tell anything because the bar is too low. Moreover, De Vrij's passing is much much better than Rano who is a typical classic defender. Therefore, Rano must accept the fact that he will only play as CB when De Vrij is absent or needs rest.

The more crucial question is who should fill LCB role in case Bastoni is absent. Choosing between Kolarov and Rano is like choosing to give away 2 free goals or to have 90 minutes of heart attack whenever any pacy winger approaches Rano. IMO the best solution is by playing Darmian or Dambro as Bastoni's backup. They are not great LCB either, but I wager they are much better than sluggish Rano or Kolarov.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Macedonia

I am surprised with people wondering about Ranocchia's good performances in a three man defence... He has always been comfortable in that system, even back to Mazzari. Where he always failed to live up to expectations was a high line consisting four defenders.

9. Thanks (5): Batman, MarkE, n4l, rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Rano running away from the goal to get that ball was very Terry-esque.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

11. Thanks (1): n4l

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    I am surprised with people wondering about Ranocchia's good performances in a three man defence... He has always been comfortable in that system, even back to Mazzari. Where he always failed to live up to expectations was a high line consisting four defenders.
    Yea I mean he always has good anticipation and positioning, if you pair him up with some decent CB it would still work like wonder even with a high D-line, I am sure if you play him with Kolarov or Juan Jesus even with 3 back, he will look shit; boy, frog definitely deserves some recognition.

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

The Frog did all right today. Wished he would have been more of a weapon on all the corners we had today.

14. Thanks (2): magnesium, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

Should've scored.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Even Rano looks good at that position. Impressive Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

17. Thanks (2): Adriano, MVD

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

If Kolarov and DDA can start a game as a CB, so why not Rano. He's a fuckin natural CB no matter how shit he is.

- - - Updated - - -

If Kolarov and DDA can start a game as a CB, so why not Rano. He's a fuckin natural CB no matter how shit he is.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    The Frog did all right today. Wished he would have been more of a weapon on all the corners we had today.
    He wasted all of his chances, including that header from Brozovic corner when it was 1-2 and should have scored. Instead he just blasted the ball into Sepe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post

- - - Updated - - -

For the 100th time Kolarov was brought here to play as LCB and i still suspect it was on Contes request.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Phenomenon

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    For the 100th time Kolarov was brought here to play as LCB and i still suspect it was on Contes request.
    Yeah I see, and that was stupid. Maybe it will work if Kolarov is still young, but this is grandpa Kolarov we have right here. Fuck Conte.

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    From a constant flop to someone that can be trusted when called upon. Obviously not our first choice. But not too shabby today, particularly considering how long he hasn't played at all
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

25. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by uny_arturo View Post
    From a constant flop to someone that can be trusted when called upon. Obviously not our first choice. But not too shabby today, particularly considering how long he hasn't played at all
    To be fair the different between him and De Vrij just like Darmian and Hakimi.

Decent vs Best. We blessed with Rano and Darmian because they already cover our two best players.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021