Page 394 of 394 FirstFirst ... 294344384391392393394
Results 7,861 to 7,871 of 7871

Thread: Andrea Ranocchia

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    Ranocchia deserve the extension if we get Scudetto.
    Why? he doesn't even deserve the wages we give him.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    But he does. Serviceable backup who's happy for his role. What more can you ask? Backs up De Vrij pretty damn well, given he gets to play maybe 5 matches per season.

Rumor is we gonna do has he wants, if he wants to extend, we will give him an extension, if he wants to go, he goes.

4. Thanks (5): magnesium, Sqnalkel, William, Wings, _OC_

Vietnam

Well, Rano's first half against Bologna was a total disaster. He messed up the "build-up-from-the-back" part that De Vrij left behind, clumsy and slow every time receiving the ball, slipped once or twice (luckily we didn't pay for that), got a yellow on top of that.

In the second half he was better, but sorry, not reliable enough. Dunno why you praised him too much. I don't want his typical fuckups ruining our season.

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Well, Rano's first half against Bologna was a total disaster. He messed up the "build-up-from-the-back" part that De Vrij left behind, clumsy and slow every time receiving the ball, slipped once or twice (luckily we didn't pay for that), got a yellow on top of that.

In the second half he was better, but sorry, not reliable enough. Dunno why you praised him too much. I don't want his typical fuckups ruining our season.
    I sincerely doubt that it was Ranocchia's job to do the buildup play that De Vrij usually does.

He slipped once, as did other players. Him slipping didn't even cause a dangerous situation.

Taking the yellow card was the correct decision seeing as he stopped a dangerous counter attack.

Ranocchia was the second best Inter player on the pitch after Bastoni, so it's pretty odd to single him out for criticism after this match. And this is coming from one of the biggest Ranocchia haters of all time, please don't make me defend him in the future. It just doesn't feel right. Thanks!

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah I don't really get this "total disaster" to be honest. What the fuck is this "build up from the back" you expect from him? Do you expect De Vrij's backup, who plays 5 games a season to replicate his "build up from the back"? When we get Lukaku a backup, do you expect him to replicate what Lukaku does on the pitch? Totally unrealistic expectations.

Last time Ranocchi played was 2 months ago. And one before that, 2.5 months ago. Ranocchia did his job well enough. Serviceable backup as I said.

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post

According to most Italian pundits he was the best on the pitch, it's just not us.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

9. Thanks (2): Linege, magnesium

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Happy for him to be renewed. I think his salary is pretty low too and he’s a reliable defender so it would be silly not to.

Question: if he’s only played like 5 games, if we were to win the scudetto would he qualify for a medal? I dunno why but i have it stuck in my head that players need to play 10 games or something...

11. Thanks (3): magnesium, Pajo, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

People need chill.. Imagine you had someone like Kolarov as De Vrij backup. Not reliable defender like Ranocchia, who love the club.

We won against Bologna, thanks to Rano. He is the most reliable bench player with Darmian and Sanchez.

Yes, he play 5-6 games with huge wage, but we never lost with him in this 6 games. That fucking points are expensive for Scudetto.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

13. Thanks (2): cuba gooding, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Happy for him to be renewed. I think his salary is pretty low too and he’s a reliable defender so it would be silly not to.

Question: if he’s only played like 5 games, if we were to win the scudetto would he qualify for a medal? I dunno why but i have it stuck in my head that players need to play 10 games or something...
    In La Liga its 10 games, the EPL was 10, lowered to 5 games. Don't know about Serie A. I think they can give commemorative medals to other players and staff. So Frog probably will get something.

Fav. Player
    Chuchu

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    In La Liga its 10 games, the EPL was 10, lowered to 5 games. Don't know about Serie A. I think they can give commemorative medals to other players and staff. So Frog probably will get something.
    It will be very very sad if he don't get the medal for scudetto. After all those dark years. He has always supportive for the team and teammates in the last few years when he rarely plays.

Anyway, once we clinched the scudetto, Conte surely will let bench players to play more. Hopefully he will play more to get that minimum number of matches.

I do not mind for him to get extension if he agrees with a pay cut. I think his current salary is not that big, but considering he is getting older, its fair to expect him to lower his salary. he should be fine with that given the opportunity to get second scudetto next season.

He is still the same clumsy player. Its just that our team is much better nowadays so that his clumsiness is not that fatal for the team, at least in few games he is playing

16. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Ethor

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Serie A medals used to be capped at 6 games, not sure now.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

18. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD