Page 386 of 386 FirstFirst ... 286336376383384385386
Results 7,701 to 7,720 of 7720

Thread: Andrea Ranocchia

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Those who wanted to keep Vecino for his aerial advantage should feel better now that Inter has Lukaku, Rano, Gag, de Vri, Godin, and even Sensi who are good in the air.
    Last edited by Palacio; 15 Jan 20 at 12:04.

2. Thanks (2): Lui, MVD

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

New contract extension incoming.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

4. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, MVD, Pimpin

Iran

there was a scene today he spit towards 4th referee after lautaro's red card just for this one only i give him life time extension!

6. Thanks (5): chhstr, MVD, nurko, Palacio, Wobblz

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    showing some love for Rano

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by hitmax View Post
    there was a scene today he spit towards 4th referee after lautaro's red card just for this one only i give him life time extension!
    We are lucky he didn't get a suspension.
    Decent performance tonight as well. He doesn't look shaky at all despite very rarely.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Nerazzurri Defender Andrea Ranocchia: “I’m Happy With What I’ve Achieved At Inter”

In an interview with Inter’s official club website, central defender Andrea Ranocchia has explained how the creation of Froglife, a cartoon animated series which will recall some of the key moments of his career, came about.

“The idea to create Froglife came about a few months ago and emerged from my desire to recount some of the stages of my football career, describing the most significant experiences I’ve had in the process,” he began the interview.

“In collaboration with my agency, we’ve created this content which, despite only being a few minutes long, is significant and might remind others of the experiences they’ve had. Inter obviously receive a lot of attention in it because I’ve spent most of my career wearing these colours.”

He then went on to recall Inter’s 2010/11 Coppa Italia success which took place nine years ago today, which was his first and only trophy won during his time with the club.

“It took a lot of work, commitment and dedication to overcome what had become a difficult situation, with my passion for these colours also helping me along the way.”

He then went on to discuss his Inter career as a whole and admitted he is happy with what he has achieved in his time on the Nerazzurri’s books.

“A lot of things have happened, but I think the fact that I’ve always given everything for Inter has set me apart. In good times and bad, I’ve always tried to find solutions that could benefit the team, the group, the Coach and the Club.

“I’m happy with what I’ve achieved and the fact that I’ve won the affection of the fans. A lot of these events are recalled in Froglife because every clip of this mini-series refers to a particular moment of my life. This project includes a bit of everything, good moments and bad, and let’s hope that more great things are still to come.”

He then returned to speak further on the Froglife project and how his stance on social media usage has changed over the years.

“When this project was conceived, my immediate focus was on youngsters, because many people write to me on social media and tell me that my approach in the last few years and throughout my career is something they can relate to in their lives.

“Therefore, I believe that what I recount through the images and my voice can lead to moments of reflection or provide help.

“I’ve never been one for social media and like to keep my private life to myself, but over the years I’ve realised that a player has to adapt to the world around them and this includes the digital and social media side of things, which is continuously evolving and developing.

“This project was created to offer something different and explore new possibilities when it comes to describing your own story.”

Ranocchia joined Inter in January 2011 from fellow Serie A club Genoa and he has since went on to make 201 appearances across all competitions for the club in which he has scored 13 goals and provided four assists for his teammates.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I hate this guy and after trying so
    Hard to sell him management for some brain dead reason gave him an extension.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Longest service time of all the members of the squad. He's happily backing up De Vrij with a lowered salary. I have no problems having Ranocchia there.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Longest service time of all the members of the squad. He's happily backing up De Vrij with a lowered salary. I have no problems having Ranocchia there.
    Exactly plus the dude is way better as a sub then as a starter quite reliable and way less brainfarts, i know one might atribute that to less playing time.
    But he also looks way more comfortable out there and less nervous than before.

He might still be a bit expensive for his role but i m not sure we could replace him while saving money. On top of that we would lose what seems to be a well liked guy within the group in order to save a bit of money imho not worth the risk.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    He makes 300k more than Lautaro ...

4th top paid player if he was at Lazio. Top paid player at Torino

Would be the best paid player or 2nd best player of every other team in Italy.... he makes more than Duvan Zapata and every one else in Atalanta

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So? He is at Inter. People usually gets paid at Inter.

18. Thanks (2): MVD, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    So that 1.5 million a year + a contract renewal so you guys still cool with that?

20. Thanks (1): Dylan

Iran

even that 1.5m is waste of money. yeah he is a good guy and doesn't complain but is that enough to be in a team like inter?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    He actually earns 1.8m, not 1.5m.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

23. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    He is OK backup. Yesterday he was the least of our problems.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I like the guy as a person but he isnt cut for it. Believe it or not the change will be good for him too and not just us.
    He and Gags need to go. I would rather take a chance on a primavera player,cheaper, more ambitious and will make the most out of the chances given to him without the stigma of fucking up on his head from minute 1.
    Ziyad Of Boston

26. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, Dylan

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

I understand the scape goat treatment but we push it too far with this guy.

We took 6 goals in 2 matches vs Sassuolo. Only one of them was taken with him on the pitch.
    We are taking at least 1 goal in 9 matches in a row or smth and Rano hasn't played in them.

Who do you expect to have as a 5th defender ffs , Sergio Ramos ???

28. Thanks (5): ADRossi, CafeCordoba, MVD, Pajo, thatdude

He should be getting more heat for his defending on their 1st goal imo. Deciding to leave the goal scorer in uncontested space to chase the ball carrier that Skriniar had already engaged was something you expect to see from an 18 y/o, not your 32 y/o vice-captain.

30. Thanks (2): Dylan, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Worst part is he's definitely going to squeeze another renewal out of Inter before he retires.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It was a bit odd to sub him out that early. Conte didn't trust him enough? Or he feared Rano might be tired by then, not having match fitness at all?