Canada

Last few appearances have been solid.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

3. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    He should be signed. 12M is nothing in a player like Biraghi.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Capitano, Cuchu

Hong Kong

10 years of FIF
    Club-trained backup? Let’s do it.
    Grazie Ragazzi

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    He should be signed. 12M is nothing in a player like Biraghi.
    No he shouldnt, we have candreva on other side who is fraction more useful, we don't need to rely on both of them next season.Their clumsiness on the ball in crucial situation is little bit too much for me already. For me young is better player, and he should be rotated with new lwb we buy in this mercato.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Though at times Young is fucking awful at defending while Biraghi doesn't get completely fleeced out there like Young got today two times.

If we can dumb Dalbert for Biraghi, I'm all for that. We need club-trained players anyway.

Or, you can think of it like, if we don't have Biraghi, we will have one less senior player in our A list for CL. This season we got only 23 players in the A list (maximum is 25), because we had only 2 club-trained players (minimum is 4 to get the 25 player list): Biraghi and Dimarco. Dimarco won't be back most probably (worse than Biraghi for sure), so if we don't retain Biraghi, by default we will have 21 players in the A list. If we get Radu back, I think he qualifies as club-trained so he can be added as the 22 player in the A list meaning we can have at least 2 for each position. Add Biraghi and we have one extra senior player. Definitely would rather take him than some kid to the CL list in case of emergency.

Fav. Player
    El Torture

Europe

Biraghi now has six assists in Serie A. The only defender with more assists is Robin Gosens (7)
    He should have one more (wait for the staredown look)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjie4l6UFd0

Edit Candreva got
    Last edited by dynasty27; 04 Aug 20 at 21:42.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Given how he started, I had no hope for Biraghi. I’m still not convinced, but he’s certainly doing much better.

The only player who’s managed to climb out of my shit list has been D’Amambrosio. I hope Biraghi follows suit, but I’m not too optimistic.

Canada

Maybe this was mentioned before, Biraghi would make a solid defensive LB, which is how was utilized for the Napoli game. But he doesn’t have the pace or the skill to take on defenders for the LWB position.

United States

The guy is average but at least he’s starting to get used to the attacking patterns.

14. Thanks (2): MVD, Raul Duke

I would literally sign him specifically because he's club trained.
    What do we have to lose? It's an extra roster slot.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    There is literally no reason not to sign him. I beleive that even now he is under performing and had below average season. He is Inter fan, he states that his entire career, he wont mind being on the bench, he is cheap, and he is home grown. Hell he is not even a bad player per se.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I think the most realistic way to sign him is a strait swap Dalbert with. At the beginning of the season, I was against it but now I'm keen to be done. He's improving lately and obviously feels more comfortable in Conte's system. With him and Young, we are covered at the left side for one more season as I want Inter to invest more in repairing of the midfield now.

18. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I think the most realistic way to sign him is a strait swap Dalbert with. At the beginning of the season, I was against it but now I'm keen to be done. He's improving lately and obviously feels more comfortable in Conte's system. With him and Young, we are covered at the left side for one more season as I want Inter to invest more in repairing of the midfield now.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Getting Dalbert issue done is one motivation for the deal also. He has six assists this season, that's another motivation. He isn't a bad crosser.

21. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If we're keeping Young next season - which as I understand, we are, then I'm not sure where the space for Biraghi is, unless we arent signing a new starter LWB.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Both Biraghi and Young are absolutely fine options when playing against positions 20-7 in the league, but as soon as they come up against decent to world-class opposition, they get ruined. Biraghi more so than Young, Ashley has better experience against top-class teams.

Just need to see what happened to Biraghi against Hakimi. We need a quality LWB to start, especially since so much of our game goes through the wings.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

24. Thanks (4): DARi0, Il Drago, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Don't forget that next season's schedule will probably be more condensed than usual, due to starting later and finishing earlier due to the postponed Euro 2020. We're also hoping to go far in 3 competitions. Squad depth will be immensely important.

Not having at least 5 reliable WBs for the 20/21 season would be a mistake, in my opinion, given how physically demanding the role is in Conte's system.

WBL: new guy, Biraghi, Young (who can also play WBR iirc)
    WBR: Hakimi, Candreva. D'Ambro could put in the odd shift, too.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Exactly that. We need 5 WBs minimum. There's going to be 5 subs next season so that's like designed for Conte to squeeze everything out of WBs, then sub replacements in to maintain the intensity.

And like said Young is versatile, can be used in the right as an emergency option. Dumbo too. Which makes it viable to have 3rd LWB. And specially as Biraghi is free in the CL list.

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Please. I never want to see D'Ambrosio in the WB position. RCB is perfect for him.

Biraghi can only be done if Fiorentina take Dalbert in return.

Also assuming 5WBs in total is a bit of a luxury, though might be important considering the number of matches we'll have. But don't forget we still have Asamoah.
    IO SONO INTERISTA