Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast

Thread: Cristiano Biraghi

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Slovak Republic

One thing that I don't understand these days is why the hell players like Biraghi raise hand to convince referees of offside. We have VAR, so it is useless and it only distracts from defending.

2. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Demokritos, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Denmark

10 years of FIF
    One of the main reasons we were dominated to night. He is too easily beaten and lacks any sort of initiative going forward.
    PLUR

4. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

What does he do and why did we get him?
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Netherlands

Just a complete non-factor.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

At some point i forgot that he was playing.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    At some point i forgot that he was playing.
    So did he...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

11. Thanks (2): junior55, MVD

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

they better not buy him after the season. He is perhaps OK on defense, but he can't do anything on offense. Just not good enough for inter.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I didn't see Biraghi being bad. Did his job mostly. Ran, ran and ran. Ilicic was good obviously but honestly Biraghi and Bastoni mostly contained him so that he couldn't get to shooting positions or such. They managed to do position swaps etc most of the time. I mean that who is containing Ilicic considerably better?

14. Thanks (3): MVD, Pajo, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Yeah, he wasn't bad yesterday but he's just impotent in attack.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

16. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    All of them

Canada

Back pass accuracy 1000.
    NON MOLLARE MAI

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

I think there is no point in hating on Biraghi who does his modest duty quite fine.

I can't actually name a single player who can play at this winger position the way Conte wants too at this moment.
    I mean look closely to Atalanta , did you really see Gosens dribbling past our defender on 1vs1 occasions ? Did you see any special involvement from him that would make you to immediately sign him instead of Biraghi ? Did you see any action coming from Atalantas left side that you said , wow , this Gosens is gold?

ANd yet Gosens has 6 goals and 4 assits or smth like that ....

It's about tactics man. Atalantas wingers need to do shit , other then run and cross the ball (smth that Biraghi can actually do well) because the ball is held forward by their 2 attacking mids ( ilicic and gomez). They create space for the wingers to run to and distribute the ball around. Smth that we don't do because our attacking play is too direct and fast , it almost completely bypasses the midfield ball distribution and goes directly to the 1-2 comibinations of our strikers. If you move from defense position to attacking play that fast you can't expect Biraghi , Candreva or whoever else in their place to be ready in the attacking phase. There is a huge difference in a 3421 the way atalanta plays and the 352 we are playing now. The moment our build up play will be more fluent and slower , usually vs weaker sides which wait for us in defense , then yes we need a winger who can be an attacking threat.

Not saying that Biraghi is good or anything but just really stating that this position in this way of playing is quite hard. Other then Zanetti i don't know who else can run up and down the field like this and still be effective in both phases.

19. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    I think there is no point in hating on Biraghi who does his modest duty quite fine.

I can't actually name a single player who can play at this winger position the way Conte wants too at this moment.
    I mean look closely to Atalanta , did you really see Gosens dribbling past our defender on 1vs1 occasions ? Did you see any special involvement from him that would make you to immediately sign him instead of Biraghi ? Did you see any action coming from Atalantas left side that you said , wow , this Gosens is gold?

ANd yet Gosens has 6 goals and 4 assits or smth like that ....

It's about tactics man. Atalantas wingers need to do shit , other then run and cross the ball (smth that Biraghi can actually do well) because the ball is held forward by their 2 attacking mids ( ilicic and gomez). They create space for the wingers to run to and distribute the ball around. Smth that we don't do because our attacking play is too direct and fast , it almost completely bypasses the midfield ball distribution and goes directly to the 1-2 comibinations of our strikers. If you move from defense position to attacking play that fast you can't expect Biraghi , Candreva or whoever else in their place to be ready in the attacking phase. There is a huge difference in a 3421 the way atalanta plays and the 352 we are playing now. The moment our build up play will be more fluent and slower , usually vs weaker sides which wait for us in defense , then yes we need a winger who can be an attacking threat.

Not saying that Biraghi is good or anything but just really stating that this position in this way of playing is quite hard. Other then Zanetti i don't know who else can run up and down the field like this and still be effective in both phases.
    I'd even be willing to take Dalbert back.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Yeah I don't think he was particularly bad in the last few games. The issue is he never offers anything more than just being "ok". Offensively, for a wingback, he does motmofder enough going forward.

23. Thanks (2): MVD, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Just let Esposito take the free kicks you fucking donkey.

This guy shits himself when he has to make a forward pass but apparently pulls rank on direct free kicks? Fuck yourself

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The worst Inter left back in the last 10 years, and we had Dalbert, Nagatomo and Pereira.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by La Brujita View Post
    The worst Inter left back in the last 10 years, and we had Dalbert, Nagatomo and Pereira.
    Chillbro, don't you fucking dare to even compare him with Pereira.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

27. Thanks (3): MVD, Wings, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

Can this dude stop stealing the kid's freekicks? What the hell?

29. Thanks (1): thatdude

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Just let Esposito take the free kicks you fucking donkey.

This guy shits himself when he has to make a forward pass but apparently pulls rank on direct free kicks? Fuck yourself
    Imagine Biraghi trying to steal free kicks from Eriksen.

"Hey new guy, back off. I'm the free kick king here. Nobody takes free kicks here BUT me. Now fuck off and watch."

*Proceeds to take a piss poor free kick as usual.

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

Beast LWB, I hope Barcelona don't come asking for him.

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Running out of words to insult this guy.

34. Thanks (1): MVD