Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: A newbie question about Italian

  1. #1
    plutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 04
    Posts
    205
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Z.

    China

    A newbie question about Italian

    I cannot tell, but always hear that chant/shout in the stands of curva nord, and once again I heard it coming from Italian fans during the Dallas match.

    It sounds like this:
    "Ilobasa caxxxlelo hey, hey~" then repeat
    What does that mean and how to pronounce it correctly?
    \"I started my career at Inter and finished it with this shirt. But the situation today is much different from what it was like in my days.\"

    Giacinto Facchetti, July 05, 2005

  2. #2
    milton's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Aug 09
    Posts
    397
    Thanked
    151 times
    Fav. Player
    cambiasso



    Quote Originally Posted by plutus View Post
    I cannot tell, but always hear that chant/shout in the stands of curva nord, and once again I heard it coming from Italian fans during the Dallas match.

    It sounds like this:
    "Ilobasa caxxxlelo hey, hey~" then repeat
    What does that mean and how to pronounce it correctly?
    i think you're hearing " chi non salta rossonero e' " which means who's not jumping is a "rossonero" (a BBilan fan)

  3. #3
    plutus's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 04
    Posts
    205
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Z.

    China

    Is that so... Wow thanks man.
    Can we also shout "Chi non salta bianconero e" as well? But the rhyme broke a little bit in this way though.

    Quote Originally Posted by milton View Post
    i think you're hearing " chi non salta rossonero e' " which means who's not jumping is a "rossonero" (a BBilan fan)
    \"I started my career at Inter and finished it with this shirt. But the situation today is much different from what it was like in my days.\"

    Giacinto Facchetti, July 05, 2005

  4. #4
    Bes's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 08
    Posts
    4,918
    Thanked
    1,250 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

    Albania

    50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by plutus View Post
    "Ilobasa caxxxlelo hey, hey~"

  5. #5
    milton's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Aug 09
    Posts
    397
    Thanked
    151 times
    Fav. Player
    cambiasso



    Quote Originally Posted by plutus View Post
    Is that so... Wow thanks man.
    Can we also shout "Chi non salta bianconero e" as well? But the rhyme broke a little bit in this way though.
    yes, you can sing bianconero, giallorosso whatever

    here's a video of inter fans singing what i think you heard starting at around 17 seconds

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF5MUw6RChc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •