Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best FANS performances

Greece

10 years of FIF

Best FANS performances

A thread to devote to fans. Be it football, basketball, volleyball, handball or whatever sport. I'm not talking about coreographies, but singing/chanting and creating HELL for the opponent. Coreographies are cool, but it's not helping destroy the opponent's morale.

I'll start with this, one of the best performances from fans I've seen in probably my entire life.

The two sides of the stadium interact with eachother and each time say something different. Haven't seen anything better in an indoor stadium and I've seen a lot of that action

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

yy is my embedding not working..??
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Greece

10 years of FIF
    [youtube ](everything after = from youtube link) [/youtube ]

no spaces of course

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

I guess no one will be surprised to see me in this topic.

Atmosphere

"3lü": At the moment game starts/players comes on the pitch. The guy at the middle of pitch is "Alen", the leader of ÇARŞI.

Another "3lü" by Alen while the players warming up.

World Record: The most noisy fans ever in a football game (132 Decibel)

The Pyro show at Championship Celebrations..

Synchronized Chants

Kartal gol gol gol - "Eagles goal goal goal"

Herkese nasip olmaz Beşiktaş'lılık: Watch how it goes after 2nd minute

Gün Doğdu (You can see a part of the Female Eagles Fan Group here)

Other Stuff

Beşiktaş fans yelling to our Board: "GO get Quaresma here" in 2009/2010 season. And you know what happened

Yarramı ye Fener - This is a very famous one Meaning is "Eat my dick Fener"

Çarşı going to an away game, and keeps chanting even on toilet break

Well, there are thousands of them to list here.. ÇARŞI is very famous of creating original chants and performing perfectly, noisiestly.

But if you can't be arsed to watch all the videos above, the one on below link is a nice and short video about ÇARŞI and Beşiktaş fans. I suggest you to watch it.

http://vimeo.com/5605372

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

i thought fener had the best fans in turkey.....

jk/

BRING BACK LELE

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Does Besiktas have any chant they created? Coz the first 2-3 videos are foreign for sure

Italian and Spanish tunes were the "hits" in the 90s, mid-00s seems to be Argentinian in Europe and Greek in Brazil

Greeks tend to use old Greek songs or tunes they created, as well as old Italian/Spanish tunes and Aris fans have turned into Little Argentina.

Iraklis fans rock the Challenge Cup final four in Prague, Czech Republic. Around 6.000 fans. One of their best travels. (6th or 7th Greek team population-wise)

Panathinaikos fans dissing Olympiakos fans, classy

Panathinaikos fans back in 1995 Final Four of Basketball in Zaragoza, Spain. Sorry for the quality(I have the DVD-converted from tape- and it's really an amazing travel by the PAO fans)

First fans to dominate Inter fans in Meazza
    Even Zanetti admitted he's never seen such fans in his whole career, not even from roma, juve, fiorentina, napoli etc

Panathinaikos fans and volleyball players(women) singing & jumping together after a DEFEAT in the Champions League final four. Look how the winning team joins our players and jump along
    Then the Italian teams player went over to our fans and took pictures with them! They also asked our players if in every game there's 100-200 fans supporting them back home, and our captain's reply was more like 800-1000 It doesn't get any better than Panathinaikos

Aris-Paok, biggest rivalry in the north. Aris fans, basketball game. LIGHTS OUT!

Partizan fans chanting in GREEK. Dissing Olympiakos! A chant made by their friends Paok Amazing really.

Paok fans... they can be really loud (around 7.000 here)

Paok fans again. Love this chant

Aris fans in basketball game.

Aris band Their practice session, to get people familiar with new tunes etc. Quite fun

Aris best performance imo

I'm pretty sure you know this one

River Plate fans before a game. Classic

Dale Cavese!!

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

Does Besiktas have any chant they created? Coz the first 2-3 videos are foreign for sure
    All of the things i've posted were created by Beşiktaş, except no3, which is a kind of Dale Cavese. We have hundreds of chants created by us, and most of them lasts minutes..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87a...orter_group%29

First line:

Beşiktaş Çarşı Grubu (shortly Çarşı) (English: the Group Carsi) is the best known supporter group of BJK history. They locate themselves on Kapalı (English: Covered Stand) in the football matches and known for their expressed common views on up-to-date topics, organized way of acting, and genuine manner of chanting.

I know alot about Gate 7 and Gate 13, really respectable fans. Don't try to make a comparement between them and Çarşı though. Especially when its obvious that you don't really know much about Çarşı. "Does Besiktas have any chant they created?" oh please god

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

delete

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunbel View Post
    I guess no one will be surprised to see me in this topic
    Some of those videos are intense, wonder what its like when galatasary arrive

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by William_Ross View Post
    Some of those videos are intense, wonder what its like when galatasary arrive

got your answer?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter

got your answer?
    haha yeah that answers it. Thats hardcore hatred right there Reminds me of this:

Greece

10 years of FIF
    All of the things i've posted were created by Beşiktaş, except no3, which is a kind of Dale Cavese. We have hundreds of chants created by us, and most of them lasts minutes..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87a...orter_group%29

First line:

Beşiktaş Çarşı Grubu (shortly Çarşı) (English: the Group Carsi) is the best known supporter group of BJK history. They locate themselves on Kapalı (English: Covered Stand) in the football matches and known for their expressed common views on up-to-date topics, organized way of acting, and genuine manner of chanting.

I know alot about Gate 7 and Gate 13, really respectable fans. Don't try to make a comparement between them and Çarşı though. Especially when its obvious that you don't really know much about Çarşı. "Does Besiktas have any chant they created?" oh please god
    First of all.

Your first video, besides that thing with the leader, what they are singing after yelling Besiktas, Besiktas... it's foreign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dP0Wvi7Q3I
    We also have it.

I think it originated in Germany or Spain

Second, Gate 7 is not good at chanting/singing. They have no coordination, 99% of their chants/songs are "stolen". They have really good coreos though. If you want voice, it's Paok, Panathinaikos, Aris (perhaps in order as well) and then Olympiakos.

Third, when I mean CREATED, I mean ORIGINALLY CREATED/MODIFIED. Something that they made from scratch, or something they were the first to convert into a fans song from a music song. Not something that other teams sung first and then edited the lyrics etc
    Like Olympiakos fans brag about "Ise sto mialo" while it originated from Inter ("ma che bello"). On the other hand, 100% Gate 13 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om9fu5S2YTs) from a Boney M song. You heard it from Gate 13 first in stadium
    Get my point?

Besiktas fans are really loud. That I give it to them. Also very organized as well. Don't think people can deny that.

Also have a question. Does Efes Pilsen have a football team? If not, who do they support in football mostly?

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

FC St. Pauli ultras.

We start off every Red Bulls game with the song at :46. It's also a hit at USMNT games.
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Its On Man View Post
    We start off every Red Bulls game with the song at :46. It's also a hit at USMNT games.
    we have copied that rhythm from some Irish fans we have friendship with

(2:18)

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko View Post
    we have copied that rhythm from some Irish fans we have friendship with
    And we learned it from St. Pauli in Germany at the World Cup. Ireland-Greece-Germany-USA. Crazy how that stuff happens.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    You know what else is crazy? You know the "Horto Magiko"? We sing it for like 10 years, maybe a few more, and in 2006 or 2007 we see Brazilians use it as well

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

Another one we sing, just "Vamos Metros" instead.

That one, as well. There's a decent Hispanic community that attend Red Bulls games, hence the songs.

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

Your first video, besides that thing with the leader, what they are singing after yelling Besiktas, Besiktas... it's foreign.
    You missed the point Yuko. The thing makes it unique is not the melody. The thing makes it unique is how it starts.. All stadium yelling "oooooooo" then "shhhhhh" (complete silence) and then "1..2..3! Beşiktaş! Beşiktaş!". You can't imagine how many players stopped what they were doing and watched us when they heard "shhhhhhh" part. This is what makes it unique.

Also have a question. Does Efes Pilsen have a football team? If not, who do they support in football mostly?
    To be honest Efes Pilsen doesn't support a certain football team all together, but i do believe that most of them are Beşiktaş fans. Because you know Efes Pilsen is a beer brand in Turkey and Beşiktaş is the club that their fans open for alcohol more than other clubs. Before every single game, Beşiktaş fans goes in front of "Büyük Beşiktaş Çarşısı (Great Beşiktaş Bazaar)" and drinks&chants there and try the new chants first time there before the game. And when we left, we left behind thousands of Efes Pilsen bottles/cans.

For beşiktaş fans, of course Beşiktaş basketball team comes before any other, but imo Efes is the 2nd popular team. And for Efes fans, what i told above is just a theory due to alcohol consumption between our football fans. Efes fans just doesn't support a certain football team.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    1) The beginning is really nice, I can see that. I was just asking if they have created anything on their own, something that it's 100% for Carsi to claim. Interaction like that is common(but does not always look good). Places like Germany and France have that a lot. In Greece they used to have it as well, but when a fan enters the pitch/court it's capture time by the cops :/

2) Since there's Ulker(Fener), and Galatasaray and Besiktas basketball teams I wasn't sure. I suspected it could be Besiktas due to the colors but had to ask

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

1) The beginning is really nice, I can see that. I was just asking if they have created anything on their own, something that it's 100% for Carsi to claim. Interaction like that is common(but does not always look good). Places like Germany and France have that a lot. In Greece they used to have it as well, but when a fan enters the pitch/court it's capture time by the cops :/
    It is the same for us Yuko about entering the pitch. It's illegal, but Alen got his ways. So Alen doesn't just dives into pitch, it took him plenty of minutes to convince securities and such to do that. And yet, he got arrested to do that and been banned of entering the stadium (not even stands) for 1 year, i guess there is like 3months left until his law fine ends so that he can be with us again...

And about creating chants, 3rd time, "yes". We do have hundreds of created chants that 100% made of ÇARŞI, not only words but also the melody. You wouldn't believe how creative we are. To be honest our "new creative chants" are a great material for all TV channels in Turkey, they keep showing them every week and admires us. When i have time, i will post some funny ones here.