Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: U.S. Soccer

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Attack like South Americans defend like Europeans. Take headers like Europeans best of both worlds

I feel US wants to be England way too badly and that’s why they fail. I also don’t like how they are 30 pounds and a foot taller then the concacaf player yet still lose in the air and a duel of strength. It’s like don’t be scared to play dirty or use your best attributes.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Fabio Cannavaro

United States

Matt Miazga my new fav player after chumping out Lainez.

It's pretty fucking stupid for people to make a big deal about it. People talking about how it's an issue that he made fun of his height and that it's a statement about all of U.S. Soccer. Fuck off with that and let me enjoy Miazga pretending to crouch to see Lainez.

Move FIF to XenForo

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Pretty lame
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

5. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Pretty lame
    Ugly lame

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by America View Post
    Matt Miazga my new fav player after chumping out Lainez.

It's pretty fucking stupid for people to make a big deal about it. People talking about how it's an issue that he made fun of his height and that it's a statement about all of U.S. Soccer. Fuck off with that and let me enjoy Miazga pretending to crouch to see Lainez.

Colombian Cardona got banned for like 6 months for making an “asian eye slant” gesture in a friendly in February. A Chilean did it this week much worse.

Mexicans are pretty short what can you do. Pretty sure the Mexican could have said anything as well. These games are usually tense and this is a rivalry. Both teams played kind of dirty. Thought the mexican who got red carded broke the Americans leg.

Only reason this might be getting so much hate is because of the political climate in the US. With how he who should not be named talks about Mexicans. Tho a good portion of the US team is Hispanic so this is being blown up too big.

Worst things happen Argies are called out all the time for what they call black players. Same with Brazilians and 80% of their players are black.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Fabio Cannavaro

United States

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Colombian Cardona got banned for like 6 months for making an “asian eye slant” gesture in a friendly in February. A Chilean did it this week much worse.

Mexicans are pretty short what can you do. Pretty sure the Mexican could have said anything as well. These games are usually tense and this is a rivalry. Both teams played kind of dirty. Thought the mexican who got red carded broke the Americans leg.

Only reason this might be getting so much hate is because of the political climate in the US. With how he who should not be named talks about Mexicans. Tho a good portion of the US team is Hispanic so this is being blown up too big.

Worst things happen Argies are called out all the time for what they call black players. Same with Brazilians and 80% of their players are black.
    Lainez called Miazga a puta so I mean, making fun of his height seems little more tame than personal insults.
    Move FIF to XenForo