Thread: AM I THE ONLY 1 THAT THINKS WE ARE IDIOTS 4 NOT SIGNING ROBINHO AND LETTING HIM GO2AC

Fav. Player
    sneijder

AM I THE ONLY 1 THAT THINKS WE ARE IDIOTS 4 NOT SIGNING ROBINHO AND LETTING HIM GO2AC

1ST OFF MORATTI & BRANCA ARE IDIOTS FOR NOT REINVESTING ANY OF THE MONEY WE MADE FROM LAST SEASONS WINNINGS TO DEFEND OUR TITLES AND WATCHING OUR CL COMPETITORS LIKE BARCA, REAL, UTD, CHELSEA & OL SIGN NEW TALENT TO BETTER COMPETE IN EUROPE; (villa, masch, oezil, di maria, jernandes, ramires, gourcuff - rossi? esp losing out on silva to city). ALL WE NEED IS 1 OR 2 PLAYERS (im not saying they have 2 b huge super stars).

2NDLY: THEY ARE IDIOTS 4 WAITING UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW AFTER A LOSS TO ATHLETICO AND A DRAW TO BOLOGNA 2 C HOW BADLY WE NEED RE-ENFORCEMENTS.

3RDLY: RAFA IS ALSO AN IDIOT FOR MAKING SILLY REQUESTS FOR HIS OLD PLAYERS LIKE KUYT AND LUCAS WHO R NOT INTER MATERIAL. IF I WAS BRANCA I WOULD HAVE LAUGHED OFF THESE REQUESTS AS WELL.

4THLY: Y R WE R WE ALWAYS RUMOURED TO MAKE SILLY OFFERS FOR GOOD PLAYERS LIKE MASCH AND CESC WHO OBVIOUSLY LOVE BARCA OVER INTER? ITS EMBARASSING FOR OUR CLUB TO HEAR THAT WE GOT REJECTED BECAUSE OUR OFFERS WERE TOO LOW!

5THLY: ENOUGH WITH THE SILLY LINKS TO PLAYERS LIKE SCULLI, DOS SANTOS, JENAS OR KUYT (we're already struggling 2 get rid of surplus junk like muntari, mancini, rivas and suazo! thank God queresma finally left)

MOST IMPORTANTLY Y HAVENT WE REPLACED MARIO OR BOTHERED ASKING 4 ROBINHO BECAUSE HE'S BEEN FREE THE WHOLE SUMMER AND NOW HE'S LIKELY TO PLAY 4 MILAN AND CAUSE US TROUBLE WHEN WE PLAY IN THE DERBY

IT HURTS 2 B AN INTER FAN RIGHT NOW, ANY 1 AGREE?...EVERY1 THINKS WE WON EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF MOU AND NOW THAT HE'S GONE WE'RE GONNA FALL FROM GRACE AND RETURN TO BEING POOR IN EUROPE + OUR DOMESTIC RIVALS HAVE BOLSTERED THEIR SQUADS TO BETTER COMPETE FOR THE SCUDETTO (AC WITH ZLATAN & ROBINHO IS A FORCE 2 B RECKONED WITH) - Y CANT OUR MANAGEMENT C THIS?
    Last edited by tpm28108; 31 Aug 10 at 03:03. Reason: previous contradiction

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Use the Mercato Thread
    1 and 3 are contradicting. You want to give Rafa money but not let him spend it?!?!

Branca and Co are not idiots, last years deals were amazing and we shouldn't expect those for a long time, the window isn't closed but at least wait till it's official we haven't signed.
    You never know, we might pull something out of our ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

They still have time.

Personally, I think Robinho is going to get destroyed in Serie A, but that;s just me

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Andorra

Quote Originally Posted by tpm28108 View Post
    1ST OFF MORATTI & BRANCA ARE IDIOTS FOR NOT GIVING RAFA MONEY 4 THE 2 PLAYERS HE WANTED (EVEN MOU WAS GIVEN MONEY IN HIS 1ST SEASON: (MANCINI, MUNTARI & QURESMA).

2NDLY: THEY ARE IDIOTS 4 WAITING UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF THE TRANSFER WINDOW AFTER A LOSS TO ATHLETICO AND A DRAW TO BOLOGNA 2 C HOW BADLY WE NEED RE-ENFORCEMENTS.

3RDLY: RAFA IS ALSO AN IDIOT FOR MAKING SILLY REQUESTS FOR HIS OLD PLAYERS LIKE KUYT AND LUCAS WHO R NOT INTER MATERIAL. IF I WAS BRANCA I WOULD HAVE LAUGHED OFF THESE REQUESTS AS WELL.

4THLY: Y R WE R WE ALWAYS RUMOURED TO MAKE SILLY OFFERS FOR GOOD PLAYERS LIKE MASCH AND CESC WHO OBVIOUSLY LOVE BARCA OVER INTER? ITS EMBARASSING FOR OUR CLUB TO HEAR THAT WE GOT REJECTED BECAUSE OUR OFFERS WERE TOO LOW!

MOST IMPORTANTLY Y HAVENT WE REPLACED MARIO OR BOTHERED ASKING 4 ROBINHO BECAUSE HE'S BEEN FREE THE WHOLE SUMMER AND NOW HE'S LIKELY TO PLAY 4 MILAN AND CAUSE US TROUBLE WHEN WE PLAY IN THE DERBY

IT HURTS 2 B AN INTER FAN RIGHT NOW? ANY 1 AGREE?
    you can ask an old inter fan what hurts and what does not.

Fav. Player
    sneijder

sorry bout the contradictions m8...i've just re edited it to better clarify what i was trying to say! will use that other thread next time!
    ''forza il nerazurri...bleed black and blue till the day i die"

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

i agree especially after selling city balotelli, it would of been easy to get robinho.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    you can ask an old inter fan what hurts and what does not.
    Amen brother.

98-99 .. sighh
    LA GRANDE INTER.