Page 1 of 39 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Palermo - Inter (19 Sep 10)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Palermo - Inter (19 Sep 10)

I've never opened a match thread before so i really hope this one is lucky for us!! FORZA INTER!!!
    I met Zanetti you suckers!

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    They didn't lose a single home game last season so I'm expeting a draw.

We struggled against them in the last season (in Renzo Barbera).. and I expect the same thing.

I hope Maicon will be ready for this one, or we will miss him very much..
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Always very tough to go to palermo. Big test for rafa and the boys.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Pastore was close to a hat trick today, a goal, against the post and last minute miraculous save from Sereni saved the day for Brescia..Plus Maccarone and Miccoli they always score against us..

Maicon is a must in this game, I hope for Motta also, he is so missed here also..

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

3-1 win for us
    ~F.C. INTERNAZIONALE~
    Scudetto 2009/2010 ✓
    Coppa Italia 2009/2010 ✓
    Champions Leauge 2009/2010 ✓
    Italian Super Cup 2009/2010 ✓
    Club World Cup 2010/2011 ✓

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    Pastore was close to a hat trick today, a goal, against the post and last minute miraculous save from Sereni saved the day for Brescia..Plus Maccarone and Miccoli they always score against us..

Maicon is a must in this game, I hope for Motta also, he is so missed here also..
    Maicon should be back for twente so he should make this game. Don't see any chance of motta making it for this.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Stankovic maybe fit for this one as well. If Milito doesn't improve against Twente, I think we should bench him for this game. Eto'o to start as CF.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

Netherlands

Miccoli scares the crap out of me whenever he plays us. This will be a tough one
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Miccoli scares the crap out of me whenever he plays us. This will be a tough one
    don't forget our old friend maccarone

the whole team has to be on their toes defensively if we want a good result

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

i definitely wouldnt start milito with his bad form unless he magically pics it up against twente. we must start eto in cf position he is easily our best player right now, he can score we must use eto wisely.

coutinho eto pandev
    sneijder
    cambiasso mariga
    zanetti wall-e lucio maicon
    cesar
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    One word.

Pastore.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The Renzo Barbera is always a pain in the ass and I'm not expecting Pandev to play so we might revert back to the rombo or Coutinho and Biabiany will get to step up to the plate, Philippe showed good signs against Twente, I'm hoping it's him.

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    This is how I think we should play. Give Milito a rest and use Eto'o as a CF.
    4-3-2-1
    <br />
0 0 0 9 0 0 0<br />
0 Coutinho 0 0 0 Sneijder 0<br />
0 0 0 0 0 0 0<br />
0 0 Mariga 0 4 0 0<br />
0 0 0 19 0 0 0<br />
39 0 0 0 0 0 13<br />
0 0 25 0 6 0 0<br />
      12<br />

Lets hope Santon is ready...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    Stankovic maybe fit for this one as well. If Milito doesn't improve against Twente, I think we should bench him for this game. Eto'o to start as CF.
    Time to bench Milito. Couldn't played any worse.
    I would have wanted a 4-3-1-2 with Pandev-Eto'o up front... now that Pandev is injured...
    Perhaps a 4-3-2-1 with Eto'o sole striker.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Zanetti.

Singapore

Going to be tough 2 weeks. Here we have Palermo, Bari and Roma in a week. Then Werder Bremen and Juventus.
    The Better Milan...

Bahrain

Playing our defence way up high playing against Pastore and runs of Miccoli could punish us.I would play 4-3-1-2 and mark Pastore like a shadow,kill their game off completely.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post

I don't know what Benitez gonna do with Milito but if it's Mourinho, he'd still play Milito again and again until the striker hits form. Milito also went through a bad patch last season, which got us many nail-biting matches but Mou just kept fielding him until he hit his stride. Then it was Milito all the way to the Treble.

I suspect that Milito's game is affected by Benitez's instructions, in that Eto is given a more prominent goal-scoring role now, while last season, Milito was the main target man. Notice how we all feel disappointed by Milito's game but Benitez said at the post-match interview that he played well and did what he was told to do.

I feel sorry and worried for Milito. From a hero last season, to a zero this season. Just because of a change of coach. Eto is now effectively Benitez's Fernando Torres.

We shall see if Benitez is going to reshape Inter into an Italian Liverpool - for better or for worse...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    militos bad form last year cant be even compared to this one..

Yes, he missed some sitters back than, didnt score for few games, BUT, he was trying to do something, was running, assisting, creating something for eto/sneijder... Now he does nothing, just loses balls It's like he is not even trying...

C'mon Milito, where the fuck are you!?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Inter View Post
    I don't know what Benitez gonna do with Milito but if it's Mourinho, he'd still play Milito again and again until the striker hits form. Milito also went through a bad patch last season, which got us many nail-biting matches but Mou just kept fielding him until he hit his stride. Then it was Milito all the way to the Treble.

I suspect that Milito's game is affected by Benitez's instructions, in that Eto is given a more prominent goal-scoring role now, while last season, Milito was the main target man. Notice how we all feel disappointed by Milito's game but Benitez said at the post-match interview that he played well and did what he was told to do.

I feel sorry and worried for Milito. From a hero last season, to a zero this season. Just because of a change of coach. Eto is now effectively Benitez's Fernando Torres.

We shall see if Benitez is going to reshape Inter into an Italian Liverpool - for better or for worse...
    Totally agree with you! i think it really has to do with the tactics than his actual form...& don't forget that Rafa had always been an Eto'o admirer, from his days at Valence. I remember he tried on multiple occasions taking him to Pool. So maybe, unlike Mou, Rafa wants the team to rather play around Eto'o. Problem with that is unlike Eto'o, I dont think Milito can be as effective at other forward positions on the pitch. Damn what a dilemma; really dont want to be in Rafa's shoes right now!
    With Pandez injured, maybe Coutinho-Milito-Eto'o will give a new dimension in which both Milito & Eto'o can prevail, playing off of Coutinho...idk