Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frey

Frey

It seems the race for him is between us and Manchester United.

United eye Parma keeper
    by James Pearson - Last Updated 24 Oct 2004

Manchester United are keeping tabs on Parma keeper Sebastian Frey and the clubs' director's are reported to have already met with the French keeper's agent.

Sir Alex Ferguson has gone with Roy Carroll recently between the sticks for The Red Devils following a poor start to the season by Tim Howard.

United have been linked with a host of keepers of late with Middlesbrough Mark Schwarzer and Rennes' Swedish international Andreas Isaksson mentioned.

Frey, 24, has been an ever-present for Parma, but has conceded 11 goals in Serie A this season with the Stadio Ennio Tardini side struggling for form.

Frey has confirmed his agent Giovanni Branchini has met with United's directors and that he has reached an agreement with Parma to aid his release.

"I know United are following my progress and my agent, Giovanni Branchini, recently met their directors," said Frey to the News of the World.

"Internazionale also want me and I have reached an agreement with Parma that they will not complicate things if I get a good offer."

Back off, Man U!!! Nice to hear we are after him!!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Han is probably going to close this thread since it could be discussed in the major thread. I think these are wild rumors and the guys is trying to improve his image by yapping about interested parties. I detest his character and I hope and hope that ManU snatch him away or he rottens between the Parma posts.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Im disappointed with the rumours of Frey.

His a good keeper, but why get a promising keeper in Carini, who we had to let Canna go for. It just does not make sense!!!

Not the slightest bit!!!! But however if we ever do buy a keeper. Go for the Future Italian stopper, De Sanctis that guy is pure class already.[/url]

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    I won’t close this thread, after all we have been seriously rumoured to Frey, especially at this moment and we all know that Frey’s gonna move to a new club very soon.

As for me, I want Carini to be given chance. And I am not sure whether Frey would be good for us ??

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

Quote Originally Posted by helal25

His a good keeper, but why get a promising keeper in Carini, who we had to let Canna go for. It just does not make sense!!!

Not the slightest bit!!!! But however if we ever do buy a keeper. Go for the Future Italian stopper, De Sanctis that guy is pure class already.[/url]
    We didn`t let Canna go because of Carnini we , we let him go because his salary was too big and he`s never in full fitnes.Carnini was just excuse.
    I HATE MOGGI

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InteristaMensur

We didn`t let Canna go because of Carnini we , we let him go because his salary was too big and he`s never in full fitnes.Carnini was just excuse.
    I know, but that doesnt mean his not a good goalie. His actually great, ive seen him and i think the canna deal would of been good if Carini became our future keeper, but with frey. Whats the point of Carini.

Carini is a great keeper but Frey is even better. So what´s wrong with having those two battle it out for the spot? The best keeper will be our first choice keeper and the "loser" will be backup. Having Frey AND Carini is a big plus for any team IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    I think these are wild rumors and the guys is trying to improve his image by yapping about interested parties.
    Wild rumours? Frey has just stated that we and Man U are after him, even stating he is willing to go. And apparently he would love to return to us.

Improving his image? No way. So you´re saying he´s lying?

I think that when a player announces we´re after him and even expresses his wish to join us he deserves his own thread.

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

Quote Originally Posted by InteristaMensur

I know, but that doesnt mean his not a good goalie. His actually great, ive seen him and i think the canna deal would of been good if Carini became our future keeper, but with frey. Whats the point of Carini.
    well I think that Carini will have his chance but if he ruins that chance I hope that fray will be on the way to inter
    I HATE MOGGI

Yeah, buy Frey, this sounds lovely...

And about De Sanctis, he really is very good indeed, better than Frey...

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconeri
    Yeah, buy Frey, this sounds lovely...

And about De Sanctis, he really is very good indeed, better than Frey...
    Juve would of won 5-0 if it wasnt forhis saves against you guys.

I know... And he is ex-Juve...

Hi guys

does real madrid still own us money ??

If they did i think we should use it to get Casillas.

He is the best gk in the world with buffon and much better than frey

Real owe us zero.

No Casillas, please!! He´s horrible...

He is good but not that good. He still have some hughe problems regarding corner kicks, free kicks, and he defently need to improve these aspects of his game, before he would be interesting. And it would never really be relavant since he won't leve Real.

But yerh Frey would be a good surgestion for a new goalkeeper.

Completely agree with that post, Mikkel.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I'm not crazy about Frey but I know that if he comes to Inter I'd get to love him. What miracles a black and blue shirt can do!
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    I'm not crazy about Frey but I know that if he comes to Inter I'd get to love him. What miracles a black and blue shirt can do!
    Sometims the oppisotes of a miracle

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Would a curse really count as the opposite of a miracle?
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    6-0 thats all I have to say. I don't want him back I just remember that horrible game.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Frey isn't that good, has he even been called up to the French national team yet? Even when Barthez was there, it's not like they were stacked at the GK position, unlike the Azzurri.

If Carini doesn't at least get a chance to be the GK of the future, chalk up another blunder to our awesome transfer guru's.