Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Werder Bremen (29 Sep 10)

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member

Inter - Werder Bremen (29 Sep 10)

The last two meetings between us and Bremen were depressing. A 1-1 draw at home and a 2-1 defeat away.

In my eyes this is Rafa's first real continental test. Against Twente, we were uncertain and unlucky, plus Milito was off form. However, judging from the last 2 matches, it seems Rafa has started to get the team somewhere near what he wants it to be, and Milito has found (some) form.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Bremen is tough, but lucky enough we have Milito back and Eto'o on fire,
    if Samuel is healthy, then i believe we can win at home!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

This shouldn't be hard match for us if team continues to play like last night. We definitely need Il Principe back in his old shape.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo, Figo

Indonesia

it will be interesting to see how well our team understand rafa's tactics

Fav. Player
    Matthäus,Messi,

Germany

Well after i've watched the last few games of Werder,especially the last one,a trashing-not even a simple victory-is a must,they're pure shit currently and their inner defence is missing.

Werder's league play is slacking with only coming away with 4 points in 5 games, Inter always seems to have on-going trouble with this team. Being CL campiones last year brings additional fear/pressure for progression out of the group stage, IMO the draw at Twente was an eye opener ,being said that Milito tapped in an own goal just showed they needed that goal to get the point. This match at the Meazza is very important hopefully Rafa has alot to choose from by then and we stay clear of injuries, thomas shaaf is an expierenced coach that loves to put pressure and advance the ball..now that arnautovic is there & saying '' At werder bremen, the team matters, At Inter, it doesnt'' , Time to show werder Inter can get the result and shut arnautovic up!

Di Iorio

xXx Forza Ragazzi Di Inter xXx

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germa...t-doesnt-marko

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    the player I fear the most is Marko Arnautovic...

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

India

We need a win here.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I think they are the biggest threat in the group. IMO this match defines how our season in Europe will go.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Spurs is the biggest threat IMO. I think Marin is Werder's biggest threat for us so that should tell pretty much about their situation. Spurs play fast tempo football and we have always problems with that kind of playings style. We should have a comfortable victory against Werder at our home ground. This is a definite must-win match as after it we have two games against Spurs which most probably defines the group winner.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Werder have less pace, but more magic. I think the team will be able to control tempo-based teams, but we usually struggle against skill IMO.

I cant believe Cafe din name Arnautovic. That guy is a threat with the ball, if I was Rafa, I would just ask J.Z. to man mark him.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Well I disagree. To me we are more vulnerable against opponents who attack with speed when our defensive unit can't get organized. I don't believe Werder have that much magic they can break our defence (assumed that they will attack with lower speed). I also base my opinion about Spurs being our main competitor on that to me it will be more difficult for us to get points from White Hart Lane than from Weserstadion.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I remember the 1-1 against Werder at San Siro, we completely out played them and then they managed to score, let's hope something similar doesn't happen.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Scotland

In most dangerous man in werder is Marko Marin

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Definately not looking forward to this match as it will be tricky. I hope samuel and JZ are back for this match as we will need to be at full strength. Winning this match makes things a little more comfortable for us going into the tottenham match

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    I remember the 1-1 against Werder at San Siro, we completely out played them and then they managed to score, let's hope something similar doesn't happen.
    I'm pretty sure we outplayed them only in the first half. Adriano was playing like he was Sneijder + Xavi + Pirlo combined.

But they came back strong after the break.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Well I disagree. To me we are more vulnerable against opponents who attack with speed when our defensive unit can't get organized. I don't believe Werder have that much magic they can break our defence (assumed that they will attack with lower speed). I also base my opinion about Spurs being our main competitor on that to me it will be more difficult for us to get points from White Hart Lane than from Weserstadion.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

I think this will be an easy game for us look how werder played against sampdoria (before they scored the 2 goals)
    ~F.C. INTERNAZIONALE~
    Scudetto 2009/2010 ✓
    Coppa Italia 2009/2010 ✓
    Champions Leauge 2009/2010 ✓
    Italian Super Cup 2009/2010 ✓
    Club World Cup 2010/2011 ✓

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!

Palestinian Territory

Werder are very inconsistent ... but they shine in the big matches, most of the time, as they have a pretty good club's history & reputation (CL draw's pot#2) .... their current Bundesliga position is horrible (don't watch it consistently), hope that would be a good sign for Inter's fans for the upcoming clash ... the thing is that this Bundesliga season is pretty much competitive with many teams becoming stronger, which makes it harder for usual favorites like Werder, although they have pretty good players in most of the fields ... imo their only weakest spot could be the forwards (not weak, weakest) but they have big names in Pizarro and Almeida.. this should ease the fear just a lil bit lol ... but we are the favorites .. i'm expecting an interesting match to watch..!

Fav. Player
    if you're neraz

I agree with Cafe, Tottenham are the big threat in this group, Lennon's going to be a pain in the ass to deal with. We really got to win this match and I hope we do it decisively.
    English journalist: Mr. Mourinho, how does Italian football differ from English football.

Mourinho to Italian journalist: what's the population of Italy?

Italian journalist: roughly 60 million

Mourinho to English journalist: there are roughly 60 million coaches in Italy.