Thread: What Inter needs.

0 times

What Inter needs.

I think we are playing good football at the moment. But we are defensively vulnerable, we need to get this sorted out. We need a DM who can protect the back four, and who can take up more defensive duties. I'm a liverpool fan, and the way we are playing is very similar to what liverpool was in the 2008-09 season, Just that we have more quality than liverpool had.
    I think Masch would do the job, Barca style is not suited for him. when Masch was in liverpool, the defense was rarely penetrated.
    But when watching Inter-Juve, neither Dejan nor esteben were able to stop them.
    If that can be sorted out, then we will have great run.

2,256 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

I noticed that you're new member of the forum, so I'd like to tell you that we have a special threads for discussing for defenders, midfielders and forwarders.. so in this case you should've posted in the midfielders thread. You can find these threads in the Transfers & Rumours forum, though.

I'm gonna close this one!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"