Thread: Fuerza Mineros

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter

Fuerza Mineros

Dear Friends,

Today is the day that we should salute those 33 miners who have fought the most difficult battle ever, with their minds.

69 days, young and old, missing home, no proper food, heat, negative thoughts, health issues. Most people would have broken down, but these guys fought to live another day.

Only 10 out of the 33 are out. Please hope and pray for the other 23 and dont forget to salute the brave of the bravest.

I dont usually post from my heart, but I want to tell anyone with any problems in their lives, wherever there is a will,there is a way. And tough times dont last, tough people do!

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    It's truly a Cinderella story. Kinda a huge shame that some has turned it into some marketing gimmick, like Real Madrid for one.

I'd really like to know how the fuck do they decide which person goes out first.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I just read a funny one liner on twitter, saying that I'm sure the last one will be the guy who's gf and wife are both awaiting him.

13 are out meanwhile and 14th is on the way. I hope that before I sleep tonight more joy is brought up from the mine. Too bad nobody here recognizes their bravery and mental resolve and strength.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.