Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballon d'Or 2010

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Ballon d'Or 2010

Xabi Alonso (Spain), Daniel Alves (Brazil), Iker Casillas (Spain), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast), Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon), Cesc Fabregas (Spain), Diego Forlan (Uruguay), Asamoah Gyan (Ghana), Andres Iniesta (Spain), Julio Cesar (Brazil), Miroslav Klose (Germany), Philipp Lahm (Germany), Maicon (Brazil), Lionel Messi (Argentina), Thomas Muller (Germany), Mesut Ozil (Germany), Carles Puyol (Spain), Arjen Robben (Holland), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany), Wesley Sneijder (Holland), David Villa (Spain) and Xavi (Spain).

Eto'o is nominated but not Milito?! Asamoah Gyan? No Lucio ?

Anyway FORZA WESLEY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

SNEIJDERman!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I think sneijder deserves it, not because he is our player, but because he really deserves to win it. He was essencial for inter last year, and main player of holland as well...

next would be the trio of barca, xavi, iniesta and messi... If wesley doenst win it, imho xavi deserves it, and than messi.. iniesta is hyped for this reward because of his goal in the WC final, but imho he didint do enought in barca or the WC overall to win it... Messi, was phenomenal with barca, but flopped with Argentina, and that is the reason why he should not win it...

So, imho, Sneijder>Xavi>Messi>anyone else...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Sneijder Sneijder Sneijder Sneijder Sneijder Sneijder Sneijder Sneijder Sneijder
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    In 22 May, it looks done and dusted that the winner is going to be either Sneijder or Milito.

Funny how things have changed.

Spain and their Barca poster boys have brainwashed the world that pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass football is attractive, and both of our 2 legends have endured a torrid start to the new season.

Obviously, I still think Sneijder should win it because Messi had a terrible WC and was contained by us. Iniesta wasn't really influential for Barcelona earlier this year due to injury as far as I remember. And Xavi doesn't deserve it simply because he's such a bitch.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Very surprising Eto'o is there instead of Milito but whatever.

The final 3 will be Xavi, Messi and Sneijder.

From there, I think either Xavi or Sneijder will win it.

Although I think Sneijder deserves it more by far.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Switzerland

Conventional wisdom suggests a World Cup winner is more likely to win but at the end of the day, it's merely one award

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

This individual award could be another curse (for us), so I don't mind at all.
    #InterMentality

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    Conventional wisdom suggests a World Cup winner is more likely to win but at the end of the day, it's merely one award
    That has been the case in the past 3 WC I think. (Can't remember anything behind France 98)

But none of the club teams in those years (97/98, 01/02, 05/06) achieved the Treble. So it could be interesting.

But I'll remain a skeptic and bet that one of the Barca players will win it.

Switzerland

I feel a player like Xavi gets very little attention in the midst of all the other 'superstars' of the game...Still, you can't argue with his sporting successes over the last few years as the pivot for his teams...Euro 2008, CL, 9 club trophies & WC...He's won every competition there is to be won both for the NT & club.

Would be nice for him but the beauty is that I don't believe it is important to him regardless

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    That has been the case in the past 3 WC I think. (Can't remember anything behind France 98)

But none of the club teams in those years (97/98, 01/02, 05/06) achieved the Treble. So it could be interesting.

But I'll remain a skeptic and bet that one of the Barca players will win it.

Looks that way, yes.

'94 saw Stoichkov win it despite his Bulgarians finishing 4th in the WC to Brasil
    '90 was Matthäus of the WC winners, Germany
    '86 went to a Soviet despite Argentina winning
    '82 went to Rossi and the WC winners, Italia

Fav. Player
    Santon,Maicon,

Somalia

If Sneijder Dont win it, ill stop watching football, It would be the Biggest Disgrace in world football, not cuz he is our player, but who have been so close to win 4 titles in 1 year, If F****** Robben, just put the through ball from snijder back in the Net.. Fuckk I really hate Robeen that day, n still do.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

when will the winner be nominated ?
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Israel

10/1/2011

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I feel a player like Xavi gets very little attention in the midst of all the other 'superstars' of the game...Still, you can't argue with his sporting successes over the last few years as the pivot for his teams...Euro 2008, CL, 9 club trophies & WC...He's won every competition there is to be won both for the NT & club.

Would be nice for him but the beauty is that I don't believe it is important to him regardless
    Ofcourse he has the superstar status, if you were asked to name the 'big' players at Barca the ones are Messi,Iniesta, Pique , Alves and Xavi.
    Everybody collectively saying he is amazing (100%Deserved) and underrated pretty much = him being recognized as a top player equal with at least Iniesta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Interista View Post
    Ofcourse he has the superstar status, if you were asked to name the 'big' players at Barca the ones are Messi,Iniesta, Pique , Alves and Xavi.
    Everybody collectively saying he is amazing (100%Deserved) and underrated pretty much = him being recognized as a top player equal with at least Iniesta.
    Well, I just meant in terms of the 'official' recognition by way of awards...It's easy to get overshadowed at Barca with some of the players...But, for me, Xavi doesn't necessarily get the same 'credit' as say someone like Zizou who has won no more than him

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

xavi will win it for sure

if messi wins it, it will be as scandalous as fatnaldo winning it in 2002....

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

Sneijder's got this
    ~F.C. INTERNAZIONALE~
    Scudetto 2009/2010 ✓
    Coppa Italia 2009/2010 ✓
    Champions Leauge 2009/2010 ✓
    Italian Super Cup 2009/2010 ✓
    Club World Cup 2010/2011 ✓

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Andorra

Well, I just meant in terms of the 'official' recognition by way of awards...It's easy to get overshadowed at Barca with some of the players...But, for me, Xavi doesn't necessarily get the same 'credit' as say someone like Zizou who has won no more than him
    Zidane>>Xavi
    and yes i dislike that scum Zidane more but agree that they are both extremely talented players

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

so according to the brain damaged baboons that made the list, klose who spent the entire season rotting on bayern's bench and gyan who in two years couldn't manage to score half of the number of goals milito got last season, deserve the ballon d'or more than samuel lucio cambiasso and milito who all won trebles?

and wtf with eto'o's nomination? did they even watch inter's games?