Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: December 21 2012 End Of The World?

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

December 21 2012 End Of The World?

Theres alot of talk going on about this people saying that December 21 2012 is the end of the world. Personally I think its a bunch of bullshit but I wanna know what you guys think about this?
    ~F.C. INTERNAZIONALE~
    Scudetto 2009/2010 ✓
    Coppa Italia 2009/2010 ✓
    Champions Leauge 2009/2010 ✓
    Italian Super Cup 2009/2010 ✓
    Club World Cup 2010/2011 ✓

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by || WS10 || View Post
    Theres alot of talk going on about this people saying that December 21 2012 is the end of the world. Personally I think its a bunch of bullshit but I wanna know what you guys think about this?
    I am willing to bet everything i have that its not..anyone take that bet?
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    R. Quaresma

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    I am willing to bet everything i have that its not..anyone take that bet?
    I see what you did there!

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I can only say for sure that there will be many suicides during that time

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    What amazes me is that nobody thought that the Mayans didnt have MS Excel and would have been tired after writing a calendar for 2000+ years?

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member

This scared the shit outta me.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

jessy ventura has a really interesting show.. check out his other episodes.. personally i think its all bs but i do agree there alot of curruption and conspiracies in goverments and societies. I do not think the world will end its just a media scare tactic.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    I don't think it'll end either...that vid just scared me shitless, nah mean?

But then again, even if does happen, why does it matter? We're all gonna die anyways.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

if that underground base is true im sure moratti with the whole inter team will go there lol.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I'll bet anyone that if we die then I'll give them 5 mins alone with my fridge.

It's just Moggi not wanting the world to end with Inter having moore Scudetti so he's stopping it
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

Quote Originally Posted by pazzainteramala View Post
    if that underground base is true im sure moratti with the whole inter team will go there lol.

~F.C. INTERNAZIONALE~
    Scudetto 2009/2010 ✓
    Coppa Italia 2009/2010 ✓

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    The world is really ending on that day so I suggest that on December 20th that you PM me all your credit card numbers, and send all your money to me via Western Union and I'll keep it safe until you safely make it into heaven.
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I don't believe if somebody will tell me, he ain't fascinated by stuff like that. End of the world and such. It is fascinating, that's that.

Now believing it, is a different matter. Believing it blindly or not, is just foolish. But being interested in it, is a totaly inocent.

However you look at it tough, 2012 is pretty interesting because of the solar activity, and the stuff scientist said. Sometime ago, I read couple articles, and apparently this is not a theory. There will be some hyper activity of the sun in 2012, and it's a fact. What is not establishes, is what effect it will have on earth.

As a catholic, there is also the malachy prophecy about the popes (the current being the last one, or the second from last depending on which stories you believe) which is ironicly quite accurate, for past couple hundred of years.

To me, what is the most interesting thing about the "2012", is that all the other "prophecies" before, were not backed up somehow scientificly. Meaning - there was nothing scientificly that could explain somethings that will occure. It's different with 2012.

In anyways, tomorrow we will all forget about it, and will focus on our stuff.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    I don't believe if somebody will tell me, he ain't fascinated by stuff like that. End of the world and such. It is fascinating, that's that.

Now believing it, is a different matter. Believing it blindly or not, is just foolish. But being interested in it, is a totaly inocent.

However you look at it tough, 2012 is pretty interesting because of the solar activity, and the stuff scientist said. Sometime ago, I read couple articles, and apparently this is not a theory. There will be some hyper activity of the sun in 2012, and it's a fact. What is not establishes, is what effect it will have on earth.

As a catholic, there is also the malachy prophecy about the popes (the current being the last one, or the second from last depending on which stories you believe) which is ironicly quite accurate, for past couple hundred of years.

To me, what is the most interesting thing about the "2012", is that all the other "prophecies" before, were not backed up somehow scientificly. Meaning - there was nothing scientificly that could explain somethings that will occure. It's different with 2012.

In anyways, tomorrow we will all forget about it, and will focus on our stuff.
    Well I blindly disregard the theory, I don't beleive that makes me foolish. I just don't find it interesting it's more of a coincidence with a few numbers that are strainingly linked together .
    What's more interesting is that fact that it hasn't been completely laughed off by the majority of media as usual crackpot idea's are.

We'll see

If the world,universe or sun were going to 'end' or cease then by sheer size the event couldn't happen just like that on a date we can point to, it may be that in the next 50-100 slowly 'breaking' but it would be blatently obvious if something this big was changing so importnantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

who wants to bet if the world will end ?? lol
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    I truly believe that that year's significance could be summarized in 2 things. The more scientific approach says that it's rather the transformation of life as we know it into a new level, rather everbody going fucked up & die. Now in my opinion those 2 possibilities would be:

1. Humans having contact with life from outside of the Earth.
    2. Inter winning the Champions League again.

I have reasons to believe the Mayans were true Interistas & correctly predicted that Inter will own the world & the universe from the year 2012 forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

aight.....i bet u everything it doesnt
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

How much do you wanna bet
    ~F.C. INTERNAZIONALE~
    Scudetto 2009/2010 ✓
    Coppa Italia 2009/2010 ✓

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    1. Humans having contact with life from outside of the Earth.
    This is just a plot made up by NASA/scientists/atheists to make people believe that people/earth ain't "special", and so there's no God. All in conjuction with evolution stories.

If there is and inteligent life outside of earth, then it would be a lot easier to believe God doesn't exist, and so USA spends bilions of dollars every year, to try and find those proofs, while scientists spend tons of hours in looking for transition fossils, but to no effect.

There are no aliens, no extraterestials, no greenmen (they are not green, they are grey ), no X-Files and no transitional fossils (that would scientificly prove evolution).

That's the "sad" truth

I have reasons to believe the Mayans were true Interistas & correctly predicted that Inter will own the world & the universe from the year 2012 forever.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    However you look at it tough, 2012 is pretty interesting because of the solar activity, and the stuff scientist said. Sometime ago, I read couple articles, and apparently this is not a theory. There will be some hyper activity of the sun in 2012, and it's a fact. What is not establishes, is what effect it will have on earth
    The Sun is definitely showing very weird signs. Changes which happen to the Sun taking 10 years have occurred to the Sun in the last 2.

But 012 being the end is a piece of BS but IMO this phenomena is built deliberately around the world for something else which we'll find out 2 years later.

This interests me. Could you tell how???

Cause the Pope ( the Pope of that time ) has a role to play in the future in Islam in Rome which I'm not willing to disclose.
    Spoiler: text