Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A stadium all for Inter

A stadium all for Inter

it is a dream i have and when moratti talked this summer about it , it was a really great news for me .. and now moratti stell talking about it ..

what do u think guys ?

but i have note here if we have this stadium i wish we dont sell it like what arsenal did (emirates stadium) ... i know if we did there will be alot of offers (spichally from my area lol) ... but what i need is stadium have the historical name that relate to inter like

Herrira stadium

Angelo moratti stadium

or wait

INTER STADIUM wow all blue and black

AMAZING maybe in 2008 in our 100 years party we will have our own stadium

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    First of all, I edited out the topic's title since you 'abused' Mr Caps Lock. Secondly, we shouldn't hope to get a deal such as Arsenal's or Juve's since our popularity is not as high as them. Another thing, if we are to build a new stadium, build it properly and ensure that there will be enough sunlight for the grass on the field. Moratti, Facchetti and the rest of the shareholders should also make sure that there is enough sufficient funds avaliable such that we do not need to sell players to fund the construction.

Limited funds would be good though, since it means the end of these stupid unnecessary transfers.

Handyo

Syria

10 years of FIF
    But its the great pride of our history sharing the san siro with our cousins. Its what makes this great rivalry even greater.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    It would be a dream come true to have an own stadium.

But it will take time for sure, as it won't be easy. But SAN SIRO is SAN SIRO !!

Can't we buy SAN SIRO and kick out Milan from San Siro ??

Jimmy
    I actually wanted to discuss this delicate matter as well. It is a very difficult choice to make. San Siro has always been the stadium for Inter for me. However, I despise having to share it with Milan. Thatīs what sucks. When you walk into San Siro store, we have the scums sharing that gorgeous place. Same thing with the museum. But then again, it is San Siro.

I wonder if there is any location avaliable in Milan. Thatīs the first thing we have to look at. The second is if we have any money for it. Then obviously we have to build a very modern stadium. No running-tracks and plenty of spaces for the sun to strike the pitch.

The capacity has to be around 80.000.

Well we should remember that Moratti maby would use some of his own money...And therefor woulden be a problem....Well I would be delighted if we got our own stadium....I hate to share it with Milan. And I don't think we should buy San Siro, Since I think it would almoste coast the same a building a new one. And the stadium isen't the money worth. the fasilities for the players are bad and so are the pitch, because of the way the stadium is build. I don't say that I don't like the stadium, I like it very much. But if we should get our own stadium I think we should build it. So it would be great for the fans and the players to.

Funding: Moratti, Tronchetti, etc.

Capacity: Same or more as San Siro

If just one of these things do not correspond with plans I say forget it. Otherwise itīs a good idea.

How can one sell a stadium you donīt own?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    You know, I feel that if we build a new stadium and move into it, and give San Siro all for AC Milan, it makes us look like we're giving San Siro up to Milan. And I don't want people to even think about that. It kind of gives Milan fans the view that we're giving in to them...

But, I still think we should get our own stadium, although it would be best to kick AC Milan out of San Siro, instead of us moving out.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

as i heard from people who visit san sero the stadium inside is really old and never improve since long time ago .. these days there is alot of modern designs for the stadiums .

i want our own stadium when anyone hear the name they have inter in there mind something like (nou camp) now when we say san siro milan come to mind the people who dont really interst in football . it disappoint me

also there is something make me hate share stadium with anyone . remambet semi final in the Champions league when we play both games in same satium and the score was 0-0 ---- 1-1 but milan go to the final becouse as they said they score in inter stadium .... it is really dumb we have the same stadium

we really need INTER STADIUM .. plz moratti do it

i bileave moratti will pay the money for the stadium from his own pocket not from inter budget .. it is ok even if it mean we have to call the stadium Massimo moratti stadium lol

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I read about that and that would be terrible news. I don't understand how Arsenal can leave Highbury, which will be taken down to build apartments?? What the hell is going on?

What about history? The S Siro is one of the best stadia in the world, it's so big and yet you feel right in the middle of the game, even from the most far away sector.

Share it with Milan? So what? They share it with us too!

It's nonsense and I would be gutted if we ever left the temple of football :cry2:
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

To hell with stadion of our own. San Siro is our home and I will never want to leave such a great stadion for just Milan. They and go if they want and Inter should stay at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza forevermore.

Goes a bit offtopic but I post here since we are talkking about stadions in this thread. I think Juve's stadion plan sucks very big time. They are the first (big) club in Italy which does same stupidity almost all English clubs did in late of 80s and early 90s (okay, they didb't have very many alternatives after Heysel and Hillsborough but point is same anyway). The super modern stadion with 35000 seats. I fear same thing will happen than in England. Prices of tickets will increase heavily and it causes some very significant changes in crowd. I would honestly rather have concrete hell with track like Delle Alpi instead of super modern all round stadion anytime.

edit: I forgot the most disquisting thing: Juve is about to sell the name of the new stadion.
    \"Inter is a lovely illness which leaves eternal scars\"

Iīve been at Giuseppe Meazza. Great stadium but if we can get an equally good one or better I think we should.

Remember this too: Whenever Milan plays at home we have to play away and vice versa...

Fav. Player
    Oba

I would be sad if we left the San Siro, it is a part of our history!

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    I read about that and that would be terrible news. I don't understand how Arsenal can leave Highbury, which will be taken down to build apartments?? What the hell is going on?:
    They are leaving coz it is minature, it is not even funny how small it is. They know that they could easily fill a bigger stadium. It is impossible for most Gooner fans to go and see them play coz there are so few seats and I guess even though Highbury is part of their histroy it makes sense for them to get a bigger stadium.

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza aka San Siro is our history, but the truth is that the grass is awful, because the sunlight doesn't get there and because it's always us or Milan playing there, every week. Furthermore our fixtures have to be planned with Milan's ones. So these things would get better if got our own stadium. Then again there's the money business and finding a good location (easy to go from Milan's centre) is also difficult.

There's loads of emotions related to San Siro so it's really a delicate thing and I the decision will be very hard to make.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Of course, it's very hard to leave San Siro and move on to a new stadium. But if it can bring greater revenue, has better grass and a better location; I don't see why we shouldn't do it.

Jimmy brought up a good point and it was the location. It wouldn't be wise to build the stadium in the outskirts of the city. They should place it in a very 'active' location in the city, if possible.

Antti, I don't get what you meant by "some very significant changes in crowd". But I agree that we should not sell the name of our new stadium. I wouldn't want it to be called something like "Il Pirelli Stadio" or "Il Pepsi Stadio".

Maybe Moratti will give Inter the stadium as a present on our centenary! And hopefully Inter can return him the favor by winning the Scudetto in 2008.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

hmm, I think stadium all for inter is not too wise economically, since we only play half of the games there..., it's better that we share it with Ac Merda...

the problem with current stadion is that the city of milan doesnt provide great support for the two teams... (the grass , the facilities and all)...

so perhaps, inter can purchase san siro, and merda can rent it from us..
    we can fix san siro anyway we can,
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    You can really see from this thread that most of you never went to the S Siro. You have no idea what emotions you feel when you see it.

The second time I went there was for the Uefa cup final against Salisburgo in 1994. It was the first time I went to see an evening fixture.

My seat was in the highest point of the stadium. So I went up countless flights of stairs. In the end, you could see the light coming out of the entry door.

I just stepped outside, and you just feel like you're in the middle of the pitch. Simply amazing.

S Siro is our home, we should NEVER leave it. Surely the turf is a problem, but this is our home, you don't just get up and leave.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

yeah, let;s buy them from the city !!!
    -----------------------

I was there, Francesco. And quite frankly the stairs was a nightmare for me. Iīm afraid of heights!

Itīs a beautiful stadium. But so could our new one become.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Maybe pirelli ( tronchetti) will help buy the stadium so I don't think funds will be a mayor problem. It's a difficult 1 I love San Siro but I hate sharing with milan.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com