Thread: The Inter Fan Page in facebook is finally here!

0 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player

The Inter Fan Page in facebook is finally here!

Cheer with your favourite club now! The nerazzurri needs u..

4,828 times
    Fav. Player
    Old name

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    That's a group, not a fan page. I'm in too many groups, and I have to leave one to join this one.

If it was an official group I would have done it. But it isn't, so I'll pass.

6,821 times
    Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

75 Forum Supporter
    This is a group not a fan page. I would appreciate to see an official fan page like Barca's with millions of "Likers" rather than a dozen of non official groups or fan pages with each having a couple thousand members.

This seems to be the biggest with half a million members, but it is in a very bad condition. No updates, even the logo is not replaced. In the album you'll find a lot of bullshit. I even thought contacting the guy who made the page & ask him to make me an admin so I can have an eye on the page, but too bad I don't know who the fuck he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.