Thread: Training schedule

Fav. Player
    Zamorano 1+8 an

Training schedule

Hello,

I'm going to Milan for the derby, and I will stay for a couple of days after the match aswell, and I am wondering, what does the training schedule look like? What time is it appropriate to visit?

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by arwinterista View Post
    Hello,

I'm going to Milan for the derby, and I will stay for a couple of days after the match aswell, and I am wondering, what does the training schedule look like? What time is it appropriate to visit?

http://www.inter.it/aas/squadra/agenda?L=it

Looks like they have the following Monday and Tuesday off and then return to training on Wednesday morning. Then they train Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and Saturday morning, before leaving for Verona in the afternoon...

Fav. Player
    Zamorano 1+8 an

Thanks.
    Hmm. The morning training saturday the 13th, which time is it exactly? Cause I land in Bergamo 9 o clock. Do I have time to make it?

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by arwinterista View Post
    Thanks.
    Hmm. The morning training saturday the 13th, which time is it exactly? Cause I land in Bergamo 9 o clock. Do I have time to make it?

Well training sessions at the Appiano Gentile are always closed to the public, unless announced otherwise, so I would not expect to attend the practice while you are there. Especially the morning before a match, when they are reviewing last minute things. That practice will definitely be sealed off...