Thread: Inter - Lazio: Match Report

Inter - Lazio: Match Report

Hello Interfriends,

Iam sorry but I cannot bring myself to write a proper report. All that needs to be said is that Inter tied again -- 1-1 against Lazio at home. That makes 7 draws and 2 wins in 9 games. More important with a Juve win tommorow Inter go down 13 points!!!

There is no point in recounting this game...All I need to say is that Inter dominated the match, played wonderful football, actually even played well defending. Lazio never saw the ball untill they scored at the 38th minute of the second half to tie it. Free kick for Lazio and a header past Fontana.

What can be said about Inter though is that they do not finish the game! They scored the first goal via Adriano only 30 seconds into the second half and then could not get the second. THey created chances, had all the possession but could not score. Boom, one shot, one goal for Lazio at the end.

This is ridiculous. We totally did not deserve to tie today, but we were also guilty of laying back a bit after the goal. Not in terms of overall play, we still created many many chances, but players like Veron for example took the goal for granted and played almost arrogant on the ball many times losing possesion.

Enough. I cannot go on. We have lost countless points this season, and the wierd thing is we played some great football. Tonight especially Inter owned the pitch! THey had full run of play, all the possesion and many shots on goal. Only problem is that only one went in. And this pisses me off!

The Red Sox may have had an 86 year curse, but after watching INter tonight, I fear that we may have the same spell put on us!!!! Just like against Lecce when Adriano shot high from close range and missed. Recoba had a chance in injury time tonight in the six yard box. His shot however was blocked by a defender at the last second to prevent the sure goal.

Its a curse, plain and simple...there is no other explaination for this!!

Eddy

Fav. Player
    Oba

Re: Inter-Lazio Report - Well Not Really

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy
    Its a curse, plain and simple...there is no other explaination for this!!
    Maybe you are right Eddy and it is a curse! Does this mean we will all have to wait until we have walking sticks before we can celebrate a scudetto win

I donīt believe in curses, but it is a bloody curse!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

yeah , it sucks..., eve if you wrote a match report, everyone here will be just too disapointed to concentrate on the technicalities of the game...

we're just so disapointed with the draw
    -----------------------