Fav. Player
    PAZ-ZA INTER!

Romania

Lecce - Inter (10 Nov 10)

VS
    Wednesday, 10 November 2010
    Via del Mare Stadium
    21:45 (19:45 Forum hour)

So, what do you think ? We will get back our power ? Or just playing again like we did against Brescia or Tottenham ?
    Last edited by RumenoFan; 07 Nov 10 at 01:33.

We desperately need to win. Sadly we have too many injuries in the team, and I doubt Wally will be ready for this one.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Zaire

Castellazzi
    Santon-Lucio-Cordoba-Chivu
    JZ-Obiorah
    Biabiany-Coutinho-Obi
    Eto'o

Might have to play Mancini with these injuries...hell put Figo in a jersey

Fav. Player
    Cuchu, The Wall

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by HYDEZ View Post
    Castellazi
    Santon-
    Awesome line up man!!

Fav. Player
    22, 25, 10

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    We desperately need to win. Sadly we have too many injuries in the team, and I doubt Wally will be ready for this one.
    You don't have to doubt about Samuel, cuz he is DEFINITELY out with that zomghorriblefuckdamnshit injury
    "I don't like intellectual prostitution. I like intellectual honesty."

Jose Mourinho

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

i don't even know what to say,,,, our games are very unpredictable. we tie to the shittiest teams so we cant even say we will win anymore.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    PAZ-ZA INTER!

Romania

Hey mod, i think you should enable the Poll tool on threads ... it would be more pleasant visible with something like that.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Fuck Lecce! What the fuck there is to talk to about this match? Just go fucking there and get the 3 fucking points with no fucking headache and no fucking injuries. Call me when you're fucking done! PERIOD!!
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Zaire

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri Tiger View Post
    Awesome line up man!!
    Haha...pushed send too quickly

Quote Originally Posted by The777 View Post
    You don't have to doubt about Samuel, cuz he is DEFINITELY out with that zomghorriblefuckdamnshit injury
    Yeah, his injury seems serious, so he will most probably be out for long time.

Our situation with injuries is just ridiculous!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Cuchu, The Wall

Australia

Start Santon
    Start Obi

That's all I want to see

Canada

I don't even know what to think our injuries are getting ridiculous!1 or 2 even 3 is fine but half of the team in hospital this early its not normal! not to mention our players look lethargic on the field.
    what the hell is going on??????? if you ask me its a sign that there is something wrong with rafa's coaching.
    maicon,samuel and snidjer all in one game,god knows who else could be injured next lucio?cou?eto?santon?could be anybody by the time we get to 14th we'll barely have a fit team to face ac milan

its getting so fucking frustrating
    Last edited by Sid; 07 Nov 10 at 07:01.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Any of our mids will be ready for this one??

Time to move Chivu to CB and J.Z. to LB. I'm actually sure about Maicon I felt his sub was just a precaution. If not we have Santon.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Albania

OMFG, how many injures our team gott,,shit!

Whats happenin' with our players , whats wrong with those mthf injures ? Damn.

I only want 3 points, and no more injury, i guess how many injures will have for this game, i pray to god do not judge us in this way.

it seems that the wall will not play at least for 3 months or more.

p.s/ MM pls bring Ranocchia , we really need him

3 ponits or ..........................................

@Sunnet , forgot man im sure Rafa will play Chivu at LB and put Cordoba at the centre!

Santon , Lucio, Chivu, Zanetti ( We should try this how it works if not put Corboba in the centre)

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Guys here are some facts about this game. Let me summarize them for you & spare you the pain of watching it:

- First & foremost it will end in a draw. Go put your money on that, cuz that shit is sure as fuck.
    - Eto'o will score the equalizer for us, most likely from the penalty spot.
    - Lucio is going to get injured, cuz hey... everyone else has had their turn, so why not Lucio?
    - Biabiany will start but he will get injured & substituted with Pandev.
    - For the 1st time Maicon will be benched & Santon will start for him, but unfortunately he will get injured & substituted with Cordoba.
    - Maicon himself can't play at all cuz his flow is too heavy.
    - Sneijder will have a few free kicks which will end in the middle of nowhere.
    - Coutinho will have some good efforts but right when it counts he will be bullied by Lecce's defense like the new, small kid in school.
    - For the 1st time in history Inter fans will witness how Milito has literally his head up his ass while being on the field.
    - And last but certainly not least... Rafa is going to get injured, cuz he will twist his ankle while walking out of the dressing room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Guys here are some facts about this game. Let me summarize them for you & spare you the pain of watching it:

- First & foremost it will end in a draw. Go put your money on that, cuz that shit is sure as fuck.
    - Eto'o will score the equalizer for us, most likely from the penalty spot.
    - Lucio is going to get injured, cuz hey... everyone else has had their turn, so why not Lucio?
    - Biabiany will start but he will get injured & substituted with Pandev.
    - For the 1st time Maicon will be benched & Santon will start for him, but unfortunately he will get injured & substituted with Cordoba.
    - Sneijder will have a few free kicks which will end in the middle of nowhere.
    - Coutinho will have some good efforts but right when it counts he will be bullied by Lecce's defense like the new, small kid in school.
    - For the 1st time in history Inter fans will witness how Milito has literally his head up his ass while being on the field.
    - And last but certainly not least... Rafa is going to get injured, cuz he will twist his ankle while walking out of the dressing room.
    Except Maicon probably won't play due to a hamstring strain so Santon and Cordoba [for Samuel] are sure starters. Everything else is probably fairly accurate

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

+1
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

some funny stuff man....really, really funny

as i said in fat man's thread, the next 4 games are crucial to his tenure

we've played 10 games in serie A and have only won 5. Out of those 5, only 1 was a comfortable win, 4-0 Bari. We've drawn 4 and lost 1. Therefore, in 10 serie A games, we've technically only had one comfortable game. The rest has been either a struggle and/or we've played complete shit.

In the CL, we've played 4 games. only 1 game was comfortable (4-0 Werder). Every other game was either a struggle and/or we've played complete shit

Anyways, i have no hope for this match. I fully expect a loss or draw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by HYDEZ View Post
    Castellazzi
    Santon-Lucio-Cordoba-Chivu
    JZ-Obiorah
    Biabiany-Coutinho-Obi
    Eto'o

Might have to play Mancini with these injuries...hell put Figo in a jersey
    Sneijder can't play?
    if he can,i want to see this formation:
    ---------------------Castellazzi----------------------------
    Cordoba--------Lucio------------Chivo------------Santon
    ----------------JZ-------------Joel Obi-------------------
    ----------------------Sneijder----------------------------
    ----------------------Coutinho---------------------------
    -------------Milito---------------Eto'o-------------------

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Lecce are doing fine playing in Via Del Mare , we desperately need to get 3 points, but I , like everyone else here doubt that we can even score there let alone win the game. I agree with Hydez, Santon-Lucio-Cordoba-Chivu is the most probable defensive backline we are gonna use..