Thread: A question

A question

Hello all, my name is Vasko and i'am from Bulgaria. Levski supporter!
    But in Italy i like Inter and Napoli, so i want to wish you luck againts Valencia and i'am sure , that Inter will win. Probably not so easy like in spain, but will win!
    Can someone tell me what's happening with Toldo and who will be a goalkeeper tonight?
    Greetengs!

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Re: A question

Quote Originally Posted by vaskoblue
    But in Italy i like Inter and Napoli, so i want to wish you luck againts Valencia and i'am sure , that Inter will win. Probably not so easy like in spain, but will win!
    Can someone tell me what's happening with Toldo and who will be a goalkeeper tonight?
    Greetengs!
    Welcome to the forum.
    As for Toldo - well, he is fit for fight. But it seems like Mancini has other ideas. He fielded Fontana in one game and so far Jimmy has done a pretty good job. So Toldo has been left behind for few weeks now.
    Im pretty sure sooner or later Toldo will return to first team action. However I guess no one but Mancini himself will know for certain why Toldo was dropped.

So back to your question, I guess no one will know for sure who will be our keeper tonight. Could be any of them.....

Check out this thread, and you will find out some indepth analysis of why Toldone was dropped
    http://st04.startlogic.com/~forza-in...860&highlight=
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Txs and good luck.
    I also expect from Inter wo become the new champion of Italy, so i hope , that you'll not disapoint me!

Welcome!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Txs and good luck.
    Not a problem!
    I also expect from Inter wo become the new champion of Italy, so i hope , that you'll not disapoint me!
    we all have the same wish, however be prepared for many dissapointments along the way
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

BJK

bojinov

Re: A question

Greetengs!
    You support both inter and Napoli. That's something.