Thread: Inter In Huge dept

Inter In Huge dept

I have just heard that we have a dept over 100 mil Euros..That means that we have one of the biggest debt in Europe. Thats bad...If we are ordered to pay the moste of it, lokely we have Moratti at our hands

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Re: Inter In Huge dept

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano
    I have just heard that we have a dept over 100 mil Euros..That means that we have one of the biggest debt in Europe. Thats bad...If we are ordered to pay the moste of it, lokely we have Moratti at our hands
    Its covered by reserves as explained on inter.it last week. And besides its at the same level it has been for the last 2/3 years. It ithere is defenily quite a few teams with debt problems. In fact our cousins has about the same and relies on berlusconi to bail them out just like we really on moratti and tronchetti.

We have to try to decrease it but for now its not a mayor problem.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Zenga, uno di n

Obviously you're not that educated in economical stuff. Why would we be ordered to pay our debts immediately? I'm certain that there is a certain plan involved.

It is not all about the debt, because we have also assets and we have a rich owner. So don't freak about our debt, because it's in control.
    Nella gioia e nel dolore, per l'Inter eterno amore
    "It's not murder, it's an act of faith..." -The Cardigans
    "I rigori li sbaglia solo chi ha il coraggio di tirarli" -Roberto Baggio
    Matrix come El Chino: un gol da 50 metri contro Empoli!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Quote Originally Posted by Jake
    Obviously you're not that educated in economical stuff. Why would we be ordered to pay our debts immediately? I'm certain that there is a certain plan involved.

It is not all about the debt, because we have also assets and we have a rich owner. So don't freak about our debt, because it's in control.
    The plan is that its covered by our reserves.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Yes i knew we had a huge dept but not that big....And of cause Moratti would put more more money in the team if nessesary. But still I think this is way to much money that we have in dept. Well maybe paing of in big amount don't happend in Italy but it actualy do happend in other places. When there is set a time limet for a sertain amount, of the dept shall be paid back.

Obviously you're not that educated in economical stuff
    Actualy I have been one year on a trading School, but i never really listen to what the teacher said. Manly because I didn't care about economical stuff. It's so borring.

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

Dear Adriano,

I think you need to pay more attention at the class, I am not sure about our debt, but being in business field, debt means nothing, what u really need to see is the balance sheet and assets management skills, and I dont think Inter has a problem cause otherwise u would have heard it all over, like Roma, Lazio, Parma,, etc

they know its quite stressful so they tried to be so smart with this year transfer market.

our CL season determine a big time the amounts of money we will have for next year so I dont see we should be worried but for sure we shouldnt also go crazy in transfer markets and try always to cut our expenses without affecting our quality,

hope you read what i wrote man, I know economy is boring but we need money and we better understand its cycle otherwise they wont stay in our hands for long.