Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

United States

Injuries

What is the cause of all our injuries?

Poor coachiing/training methods? Tired players from last season and the World Cup? Simply bad luck?
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    That's the question I've been askin' myself too & I'm having a hard time finding an answer... How can the entire squad get fucked up in a couple of months, God damn?

The only thing coming to my mind, is the similar situation between the Bayern & the Dutch national team:

I think our current medical staff must be high on crack or somethin'. This all can't be just bad luck. Bad luck would be for 1, 2 or 3 players not the whole damn team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

stop sellin em that shit dawg..!
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

Theres no bad luck I agree. CMIIW.. but maybe injuries could come from the fact that different approach top the game or even an aggressive change of approach to the game has taken its toll.. I know that players should not be in this situation no matter what happened if they have that championship mentality. But how do you know? Just my 0.00001 cents
    Zanetti "We don't even talk about about Calciopolli. Together with president Moratti and Giacinto Facchetti I have lived through all the situations that have happened over the years."

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    well, I think when Mou left he left with his fitness trainer, and the Benitez one is the one that ain't making it work or idk that's been my guess for some time now

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    2 seasons ago, our entire defence was so fucked that we played with Cambiasso/Rivas CB duo.

These things happen. Put the injuries into perspective. Cambiasso was injured on international duty, as was Milito at first. Mariga was injured on international duty. Sneijder hasn't had a break in over a year thanks to the world cup. Motta was out from the end of last season and had knee surgery during the break if I remember correctly, and I don't need to mention his reputation for being injury prone.. Santon was like this too last season and had a major knee operation. JC and Maicon both have hamstring injuries, as does Muntari I think, and Samuel's injury was just freak bad luck.

Of course preventative measures can be taken to minimise risk of injuries but usually the cause is bad luck. I remember a guy I know, the fittest, healthiest son of a bitch ever, was a physical education teacher and personal trainer but he snapped his achilles tendon simply from jogging in the morning.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Youri Djorkaeff

Armenia

You would think that a team at the level of Inter would have a better fitness staff.

All these muscle strains only tells me that the players aren't warming up enough or something along those lines..

Fav. Player
    Youri Djorkaeff

Armenia

You would think that a team at the level of Inter would have a better fitness staff.

All these muscle strains only tells me that the players aren't warming up enough or something along those lines..

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    2 seasons ago, our entire defence was so fucked that we played with Cambiasso/Rivas CB duo.
    I remember that... and being shocked that Cuchu was actually good as a CB.

In any case, I look at the types of injuries. Strains and such, those are much more avoidable than fractures/breaks/etc. Samuel's incident was inexplicable. The muscles strains... granted Milito and Cuchu initially received on international duty; would not see them still out if they were properly measured, and not allowed to return early. Cuchu, especially. As badly as the squad needed them; the more time to heal, the better.

I don't accredit strains and such to bad luck. Samuel's injury; that was bad luck. But Maicon, for example - Maicon had been playing injured for months, it was bound to happen. Rather than allowing Santon to come on, Rafa played Maicon so that is Rafa's fault. Cuchu/Milito/Motta, I think all should've been better evaluated. A decisive test of more extreme measures if necessary to prove they are really fit enough to stay on the pitch. Muntari only because he was healthy, I will accredit to bad luck, only because we can't prove otherwise. But personally, I believe there is something wrong for there to be so many similar injuries [strained hamstrings] especially for Cuchu, as he didn't participate in WC. Cesar was injured just before WC, sat out on a friendly or two and returned in time for WC anyway. Solely because that was his back, and this is his hamstring, I'll accredit that to bad luck; again, only because we can't prove otherwise.

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I remember that... and being shocked that Cuchu was actually good as a CB.

In any case, I look at the types of injuries. Strains and such, those are much more avoidable than fractures/breaks/etc. Samuel's incident was inexplicable. The muscles strains... granted Milito and Cuchu initially received on international duty; would not see them still out if they were properly measured, and not allowed to return early. Cuchu, especially. As badly as the squad needed them; the more time to heal, the better.

I don't accredit strains and such to bad luck. Samuel's injury; that was bad luck. But Maicon, for example - Maicon had been playing injured for months, it was bound to happen. Rather than allowing Santon to come on, Rafa played Maicon so that is Rafa's fault. Cuchu/Milito/Motta, I think all should've been better evaluated. A decisive test of more extreme measures if necessary to prove they are really fit enough to stay on the pitch. Muntari only because he was healthy, I will accredit to bad luck, only because we can't prove otherwise. But personally, I believe there is something wrong for there to be so many similar injuries [strained hamstrings] especially for Cuchu, as he didn't participate in WC. Cesar was injured just before WC, sat out on a friendly or two and returned in time for WC anyway. Solely because that was his back, and this is his hamstring, I'll accredit that to bad luck; again, only because we can't prove otherwise.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    i dont think EVERY injury is due to bad luck...

Its not important if players are injured on internation duty or not... they were training at inter, with our coaches before. It doesnt mean they got injured there is not our coaches mistake.

Well, why i think this has to do with our coaches and rafas training sessions. It CANT be coincidence, that mariga, cesar, obi, milito, pandev, all got injured on the pitch without any contact with the opposition players. They were just running and got their strains ... You get strain if your muscle is not warm enough, or if it is too tured. And since all injurise happened at the middle of games, it must be the second thing. I believe cambi had the same injury, no?

i am not mentioning deki and maicon since i dont know what their injuries are/were, and i dont mention motta... well, because he is made of glass
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

maybe rafas warm ups are shit because he cant actually partake in them.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    There is something seriously wrong. Sorry but there is no way bad luck can cause as many muscle strains as we are having. The team seems to be now taking things into their own hands and voted against extra gym work that rafa wanted to do.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Coutinho gained with injured on todays trening

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo, Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    There is something seriously wrong. Sorry but there is no way bad luck can cause as many muscle strains as we are having. The team seems to be now taking things into their own hands and voted against extra gym work that rafa wanted to do.
    For real? Where did you read that? How can they do that hes the damn coach, what kind of circus is he running?

Algeria

coutinho and julio cèsar INJURED again

what tha fuck is going on in apiano

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Coutinho gained with injured on todays trening
    what the..are u sure?? where the fuck did u read? according to what I know..our today training session didnt start yet..
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    J.Cesar injured again?!

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by HuZ View Post
    what the..are u sure?? where the fuck did u read? according to what I know..our today training session didnt start yet..
    my bad, its started already and cesar+coutinho are injured..
    http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=50296&L=it
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    J.Cesar injured again?!
    I think that he is injured again

Quote Originally Posted by HuZ View Post
    1000% sure