Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inter squad for FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2010

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Inter squad for FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2010

In accordance with FIFA regulations, FC Internazionale today submitted the list of 23 players who will be available to Rafael Benitez during the FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2010.

The full list:

Goalkeepers: 1 Julio Cesar, 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni.

Defenders: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 26 Cristian Chivu, 36 Simone Benedetti, 39 Davide Santon.

Midfielders: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 8 Thiago Motta, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 17 MacDonald Mariga, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 40 Obiora Nwankwo.

Forwards: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 22 Diego Milito, 27 Goran Pandev, 31 Denis Alibec, 88 Jonathan Biabiany.

The following players from the provisional squad list may be called up to replace an injured player before the semi-final on 15 December 2010: Cristiano Biraghi, Raffaele Di Gennaro, Mancini and Joel Obi.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Bendetti but not Natalino?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Interista View Post
    Bendetti but not Natalino?
    If maicon is fit we don't need another fullback but samuel injured we need cover at cd. Natalino is a fullback while benedetti is a centreback.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

no coutinho

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    If maicon is fit we don't need another fullback but samuel injured we need cover at cd. Natalino is a fullback while benedetti is a centreback.
    I'm pretty sure Natalino is a natural CB only being used as FB. He played as CB in the Bayern U18's I thought too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Sneijder

damn no coutinho that sucks
    ~F.C. INTERNAZIONALE~
    Scudetto 2009/2010 ✓
    Coppa Italia 2009/2010 ✓
    Champions Leauge 2009/2010 ✓
    Italian Super Cup 2009/2010 ✓
    Club World Cup 2010/2011 ✓

FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE!

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

marigaaa....
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Interista View Post
    I'm pretty sure Natalino is a natural CB only being used as FB. He played as CB in the Bayern U18's I thought too.
    He plays for the italian under 19's at fullback and for inter's senior team he has only played fullback.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

England

really want to win this trophy

was so gutted when we lost super cup, chances to win these trophies(even if they arent coveted) are rare indeed,who knows when we will get chance to secure another super cup

if we win the world club cup itl cap off last years monumental effort and also give the team confidence going into 2011

Brazil

I am from Brazil, from the city of Internacional, the other club that is going to play Mondiale per Club against Internazionale. I support Internazionale and I would like to aware every Internazionale supporter that this club from Brazil, as well as it's supporters consider very easy to beat Internazionale. They think you have a weak squad and the supporters are already considering themselves winners. I could provide you much media material showing how optimistic they are about beating Internazionale, and maybe someone could show this to the players, they would get very motivated.
    Unfortunately, I should warn you that this club from Brazil has a good squad, and they are going to try real hard to win this trophy, because it means a lot here.

Switzerland

Internacional are a very tough side, should be a good mini tourney with Pachuca, Al Wahda and Mazembe...Hekari are likely out of their depths and the South Korean side is a virtual unknown, for me

Brazil

Yes, Internacional is a though side. Internazionale should really be careful, they should watch the games of Libertadores da America, which corresponds to Champions League in South America, specially the last 4 games they played.
    They have very well known players such as Pato Abbondanzieri (former Boca Jrs. goalkeeper), Giuliano (best young player of Libertadores), Tinga (former Borussia Dortmund miedfielder), Guinazu (plays like Cambiasso), D'alessandro (the best player of the club), Rafael Sobis (striker who has a potent kick and is very fast)... Also they have a good left winger, Kleber; Andrezinho, who is good at free kicks near the area. Their #1 goalkeeper, fortunately, is not so good, but the manager likes him. He fails a lot, specially on balls kicked outside the area, and low to the grass. He takes too long to move to the ball after someone kicks it, which is good. Internazionale should try to explore that. Their defense is old and slow, but they are still good.

Switzerland

D'Alessandro is a terrific player...I always wondered what happened to him, he was hyped for greatness for a bit

Brazil

here there's a link for everyone to see Internacional list to the Mondiale.
    http://www.clicrbs.com.br/esportes/r...o-Mundial.html

Brazil

Yes, when D'alessandro came to Internacional, he was not perfoming at his highest level, but he is very motivated to play the Mondiale, and he is the brain of the team. He creates most of the team chances to score. He is also good at striking outside the area.
    There is also a young boy who is listed to the Mondiale, he never played big games like this, but he is the big hope for this Modiale, his name is Oscar. He plays in the same position as D'alessandro, but is much younger and faster. I'm sure he will enter during the game, probably on the second half. Internazionale's defense should pay atention on him.

Switzerland

So did Internacional knock off Estudiantes to represent in the Club World Cup?

Brazil

yes, they did!
    the first game took place in Argentina. Inter did not perform well, but they were lucky to score a goal at the last minute, so Estudiantes won for 2x1. The second game, in Brazil, was 1x0 for Internacional,and they qualified.

take a look at these videos from the two games!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBCcQg7Cyp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI6Dk...eature=related

Switzerland

Impressive achievement, Estudiantes are a very strong side themselves

Brazil

Yes, Estudiantes deserved to win the first game. But it didn't happen. But I can assure you that Internacional didn't play enough to win the Libertadores. They even changed their manager to the semi final ahead.
    Libertadores 2010 had too many weak clubs, it was very easy. But still, they have a strong team.
    Where are you from?

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by julia89 View Post
    Yes, Estudiantes deserved to win the first game. But it didn't happen. But I can assure you that Internacional didn't play enough to win the Libertadores. They even changed their manager to the semi final ahead.
    Libertadores 2010 had too many weak clubs, it was very easy. But still, they have a strong team.
    Where are you from?
    The US but I try to keep up on the top clubs in Brasil & Argentina