View Poll Results: Would you welcome Ronaldo back?

Voters
338. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell no!

107 31.66%
  • I don't really care

29 8.58%
  • Yes, but only if we get a good deal

47 13.91%
  • Hell yeah!

61 18.05%
  • I'd like to welcome him with a ROCKET LAUNCHER

55 16.27%
  • I love Ronaldo so much, i name my crap after him

39 11.54%
Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156163164165166167 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3329

Thread: Luiz Nazario Ronaldo Da Lima

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    he was the reason i (and many others) started following inter. hope he's ok

Ronaldo 'in intensive care' after contracting pneumonia in Ibiza
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...eumonia-ibiza/

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Kakaroto, Matt90

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

He is getting released tomorrow apparently. Get well Campione.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

United States

R9: "Friends, I had a very strong flu in Ibiza and I had to be hospitalised on Friday but everything is in order. Tomorrow I will be discharged and I will return home. Thank you all for your love and your messages!"

https://twitter.com/Ronaldo/status/1028640681168912384

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

The difference between him and other flashy modern players is that: every move of his can be on Youtube, every single match that he played worth a second watch. You don't need to cut and select, there is no such thing as the highlight of Ronaldo.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    What a fucking joy being able to see him in an Inter shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Grujinho, MVD

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    The difference between him and other flashy modern players is that: every move of his can be on Youtube, every single match that he played worth a second watch. You don't need to cut and select, there is no such thing as the highlight of Ronaldo.
    That's the line between Ronaldo and every other flashy player. Ronaldo doesn't use his skills for shits and giggles. His eyes are on the goal. Now combine that with Usain Bolt's speed, Batistuta's shots and Maradona's vision. Now you have Ronaldo, the original Ronaldo. That's INSANE.

When it's about Ronaldo, then both the fake Ronaldo and Messi should step aside and take a seat. I'm saying this as someone who hates him and labels him as a first-degree traitor and a piece of shit, but truth has to be told. There's only one Ronaldo.

Zidane's been asked about the best player he's ever seen. He said: without hesitation it's Ronaldo. Maldini's said the same thing iirc when asked about the toughest player he's ever played against. That's a HUGE statement from someone like Maldini who's played against the best players in modern and past eras starting from Maradona and Baggio to Messi and C.Ronaldo.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, č la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

11. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Armes, Grujinho, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Icardi, Radja

Scotland

Buffon said the same thing and Capello despite coaching a past prime fenomeno still said he was the best player he ever coached. GOAT R9!

13. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Grujinho

United States

15. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Former Brazilian international striker Ronaldo has become majority owner of newly-promoted La Liga side Real Valladolid.

The Real Madrid and Inter Milan legend has bought 51 per cent of the Spanish club's shares for a reported Ł27.4m, the club announced at a press conference on Monday.

Despite now being the majority shareholder, the two-time Ballon d'Or winner will take on the role of president of the board of directors with current president Carlos Suárez set to remain in his position.

The operation means Ronaldo is the first former football player to become the owner of a European top flight club.
    Interesting.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

On this day in 1997, Ronaldo Nazário scored his first goal for Inter Milan... He went onto win the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year that year.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

18. Thanks (1): Guney

Vatican

Inter. Not Inter Milan. It's not the fucking derby. Please make it stop, my eyes are vomiting everytime I see that nonsense.

I might start calling Everton as Everton Liverpool just for fun now.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Inter. Not Inter Milan. It's not the fucking derby. Please make it stop, my eyes are vomiting everytime I see that nonsense.

I might start calling Everton as Everton Liverpool just for fun now.
    Mate, theres no need to be that anal about stuff. Its fairly common for people to say Inter Milan especially outside of Italy where we are not as big a name
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Also, 'Milan' is part of our official name. 'Liverpool' isn't part of Everton's.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Also, 'Milan' is part of our official name. 'Liverpool' isn't part of Everton's.
    Milan is not part of our name. Milano is. Unless you consider 'nazi' part of our name as well, I'm not giving you any points for that

South Korea

Was wondering how people and especially Italians feel about that. A lot of people call us Inter Milan, although some newspapers stick to Internazionale (which I prefer).

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Milano is Milan, it's just Italian to English.

Time to grow up.
    Wallace

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Milano is Milan, it's just Italian to English.

Time to grow up.
    The Italians also do this annoyingly with Bayern calling them Bayern Monaco.

Being called by Interisti as Inter Milan is sacrilege. Plain and simple. The people who need to mature are those who are naming the club they say they love/like/follow wrong. That's like calling your gf with a wrong name. The prize is a slap in the face, but when it comes to calling your fav club wrong it's "time to grow up".. okay... It's like you're not even worth to be called a fan. It's like being an Everton fan calling yourself an Everton Liverpool fan. Or even worse, a Lazio fan calling himself a Lazio Roma fan and a Roma fan being called a Roma Lazio fan... Half the population of the province of Lazio would probably kill eachother if that was the case.

The club's official name has always been FC Internazionale. It's been changed to FC Internazionale Milano 60 years in (still less than half its lifetime) and the club's only other name is Inter. Plain and simple. I get trying to explain this to a bunch of EPL loving FIFA playing kids, but it's 110 years in Inter's history and explaining shit like this on an Inter forum is ridiculous and you people should be ashamed.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The Italians also do this annoyingly with Bayern calling them Bayern Monaco.

Being called by Interisti as Inter Milan is sacrilege. Plain and simple. The people who need to mature are those who are naming the club they say they love/like/follow wrong. That's like calling your gf with a wrong name. The prize is a slap in the face, but when it comes to calling your fav club wrong it's "time to grow up".. okay... It's like you're not even worth to be called a fan. It's like being an Everton fan calling yourself an Everton Liverpool fan. Or even worse, a Lazio fan calling himself a Lazio Roma fan and a Roma fan being called a Roma Lazio fan... Half the population of the province of Lazio would probably kill eachother if that was the case.
    I get what ur saying but its mainly an issue of english speaking media calling it that and foreign fans who may not know the difference in the translation

Also that GF example is not really the same though

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Inter Mailand FTW

PS

Bayern Monaco
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

30. Thanks (1): phonk