Page 172 of 197 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 3922

Thread: Alexis Sanchez

Old name
    HernanCrespo

Indonesia

Are we planning to enter Europa League next season?
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the Cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy. We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful"

-Beppe Severgnini-

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I'd be happy with this. I'm not sure how Sanchez will fit in Conte's plans but Sanchez was a Goddamn beast when he was with Udinese. If we can get him for low fees/wage, it could be a risk worth taking.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

If only MU "trash" works out like Real's "trash" for us...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Figo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by capitano92 View Post
    Sounds pretty weak of him if that is the case.

Anyway i wouldn't be against it tbh. Some of my thoughts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdinYKFkuNg
    No worries I subscribe, keep up the good work.

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Im not worried. He played pretty good in the copa for us, much better than I anticipated

6. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Recoba,

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    If only MU "trash" works out like Real's "trash" for us...
    Nothing can beat Real Trash

Malta

what I like about Alexis is if need be we can switch to a 343 with him and Politano on the wings ( if he's staying that is)

9. Thanks (3): dejavu, SiamoNoi, Urban

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Alexis Sanchez: Man Utd and Inter edge close to reaching agreement

Serie A giants Inter are now reportedly close to agreeing a deal with Manchester United for the transfer of Alexis Sanchez.

Sky Italia claim that talks have now advanced to a crucial stage and the idea took shape two days ago for the nerazzurri. They have already agreed personal terms with the Chilean and have acquired his 'yes'.

In the last few hours, Inter have worked to agree a deal with Man United. An initial loan deal is the idea- it could be a dry loan or a one with fees involved. But United are looking to add the obligation to buy for around 15 million euros in the deal.

United will pay a part of the salary during the loan deal and the talks will determine as to what percentage of the wage the Red Devils will pay for the former Arsenal and Barcelona man.

The last bits of the deal are being sorted out and it is edging closer. Sanchez looks set to join his former Man United teammate in Romelu Lukaku at the San Siro.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...agreemen-65938

- - - Updated - - -

Fabrizio Romano: "Confirmed: Inter are in talks with Man United for Alexis Sanchez. Loan until June 2020 + buy option for €15M. Part of the wage would be paid by Man Utd too. Alexis asked to the club and to Solskjaer to join Inter. Now it just depends by Man United decision".
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

11. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

India

If the Sanchez deal goes through with a loan + option this low we have finally achieved peak Inter Formula

Never has a loan + option reached such dizzying heights

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That's a fucking huge deal if it goes with loan +option for 15m. So much upside, very limited downside.

14. Thanks (2): GenDire, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    From ManUtd side, we just have to hope it's obligation to buy instead of option to buy. I would rather lose him on free transfer than option to buy thing, he will be back at ManUtd next summer.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Conte

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Its option but with easy terms to achieve obligation( such as number of playing) anyway its a good deal, looks like Manu going easy on us after we landed Lukaku with big fat money LOL

If the reported figures are true I don't really have an issue with this. We can afford one 30+ forward in the team considering the rest are pretty young. It's a long shot, but we know Sanchez can be devastating to Serie A defenses if Conte gets him to sweat for the shirt.

19. Thanks (2): SiamoNoi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    what I like about Alexis is if need be we can switch to a 343 with him and Politano on the wings ( if he's staying that is)
    In theory, absolutely. But on evidence so far, Sanchez likes to cut inside and make space for himself to take a shot, and with Lukaku at Man Utd he was forced too far wide. This should be less of a problem if Sanchez is playing as SS, but not sure it will work as a winger. I guess Conte can make it work like he did at Chelsea with Hazard-Costa, however IMO those two were a level better than Sanchez-Lukaku.

Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Its option but with easy terms to achieve obligation( such as number of playing) anyway its a good deal, looks like Manu going easy on us after we landed Lukaku with big fat money LOL
    Maybe Man Utd are "going easy" on us for other reasons, like trying to plug a €28m per year leak on their revenues.

21. Thanks (2): n4l, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

If any Man Utd fans didn't like us, they certainly will now. The two players they desperately wanted to leave most and good guy Inter paid nicely for them, at least for Lukaku anyway.

He isn't close to the player he once was. He was pretty good at Arsenal but crap at Man Utd especially last season. If that deal is true for a loan + 15mil obligation then it's a good deal, but I hope we don't get stuck with his ridiculously high wages though.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

23. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    They are naingolan to cagliari with half the wages paid kinda desperate to get rid of him...

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    So the latest rumours are talking about a free loan with option to buy for 15m with Man Utd paying a part of Sanchez wages. It sounds too good to be true.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

United States

God he must have really been shit there

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    God he must have really been shit there
    Arguably the worst player since he was signed, that says something considering we were poor in 2017-18 second half of the season and poor 2018-19 season.

29. Thanks (4): ADRossi, crzdcolombian, MVD, n4l

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Arguably the worst player since he was signed, that says something considering we were poor in 2017-18 second half of the season and poor 2018-19 season.
    NO wonders, he clearly doesnt wanne play for ManU even a blind monk would be able to see that, he is miserable in England and particular Manchester.

His qualities are unquestionable here the question remains wether or not Conte can make him interessted and motivated again then he will be a beast or if hes just simply not hungry enough anymore after all the moneys he has earned, thats really the only question about Sanchez.

For a dry loan with option to buy thats a chance you take every day of the week.

31. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi