Page 189 of 197 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 3922

Thread: Alexis Sanchez

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Best bet for Sanchez going after this season is obviously Inter signing him. Since they've already negotiated or negotiating his salary after this season.

2. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

if Icardi is staying and Alexis is coming there is no room for Politano. He can't replace Canreva cause he can't play defense and we already have Lazaro and even Dambrosio and Dimarco can play that position better than Politano.

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Senegal

Politano would die on the pitch after 10 minutes as a fullback

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Nope, we need 4 strikers, politano is not a stiker, he is more like candreva subs
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Politano played as SS several times before, but never as WB. So as long as he is still here, you should count him as a striker.
    Did you guys check out the new photos on our team squad section? horrible faces, I only guess these have been taken after a Pintus training session? Funny thing is, Candreva is now being labeled as "striker" while Asamoah and Dalbert are "defenders"
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    You keep repeating this "weak hand". How exactly is Inter's offer helping us? 6 million and we lose player for a year and will be back next season. We have to pay him 14 million to play for Inter.

Pay 20 million, play him in Cup games and also take chances on him playing well and making the squad or
    Pay 14 million for him to play for Inter and face the same problems next season?

Just because we want to offload player doesn't mean we should be paying him majority of the share. If Inter rates him highly and wants him, they will come up with better offer, if they don't rate him highly they will move on. Just like Lukaku's case.
    I keep repeating "weak hand" because you are playing exactly that. Weak hand.

Unless, you mind to tell me taking a huge loss on a guy you spend a lot of money, and even considering loaning him out paying part of his cost, is showing how strong of a hand you have?

You have basically a similar problem to Perisic and JM. They would be ok to leave from Inter but for a great club, who would pay at least what they earn. That's hard to do for you when you have a guy earning shit loads of money. Not only there are few great clubs who looks like he would be interested in him, there are even fewer who don't look at his wages and think "God damn!".

I don't know why you're fixated on this "will be back again". How do you know that? If you think he is that shit, that no matter what he will do at Inter he will be back again next year, then yeah. You DO play strong hand in this deal. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Either we take it or leave it. I'd leave it, but I'm not Inter mgmt. Scratch that. Luka reminded me i shouldn't comment since I make some wrong evaluations. Maybe we should send Luka to determine deal/no deal and tell manU they have a weak hand
    Well if that happened, I can tell you one thing. It would be definitely a case closed for your boy icardi at Inter . But even without me there, I'm sure that's the case already. Sorry, I know these are hard times for you seeing how your boy has fallen within Inter ranks, but what can I tell ya. Hard, hard times for icardi fanboys. But still, there is always this "maybe it will be icardi-lukaku next season if he stays" delusion up for grabs.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

ok fif peeps lets not be as delusional as man utd fans. We hav esome leverage and can get a good deal, but not as you guys make it out to be, so chill.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

8. Thanks (1): ChillBro

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    ok fif peeps lets not be as delusional as man utd fans. We hav esome leverage and can get a good deal, but not as you guys make it out to be, so chill.
    AKA ULTRA CHILL

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Looks like this man is copping the 17, cos Icardi has nabbed the 7
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Man utd had all the reason to back away from the earlier reported terms for the Alexis transfer. They were obviously going to pull the shorter straw in that deal.

Nevertheless, Man Utd are a cunty club with even cuntier fans who still think they're the top club of the Ferguson days. And I hope we keep any interaction with them in the future at a minimum.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Looks like this man is copping the 17, cos Icardi has nabbed the 7
    Sanchez isn't someone who cares that much about his number I think. He definitely likes that #7 but he's held various numbers in his career.

In his first season with Arsenal he had #17, he had #9 at Barcelona, #11 at Udinese before switching to #7, he had #21 at River Plate...

He could wear #11 if he comes.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    I don't know where it is reported that Sanchez is ready to take pay cut (same was reported for Lukaku too and he got nice pay hike). I said negotiations are similar to Lukaku's case. You wanted player and kept on making low ball offers, then ended up paying close to what was needed.

Going by Di Marzio, Inter are paying 3 million net wages and expects ManUtd to pay up the rest. It doesn't take a genius to guess what's going to happen next, Inter won't take up the option to sign and Manutd will be back with the player, saving huge 6 million euros.

If it's a obligation to buy then it makes sense to pay huge wages this season as you are sure player is offloaded from the books. Going by Inter offer, we will offload him for a year, save 6 million and end up with 1 year older player.

Best case scenario is hoping Sanchez will be a decent contributor rather than losing him to save 6 million. At worst he will be cup player, when we can rest our first choice players.

Offloading Sanchez is something club wants but not by paying almost his entire wage just for him to play for some other club.

Edit: Anyways lets agree to disagree. It's not like any of us is going to change the opinions and I feel like repeating same posts with different posters.
    You are not thinking this through, neither is your club. Keeping Sanchez will cost Man Utd approx €84m over the next 3 years. If they offload to with this rumoured deal (Inter pay €6m, Man Utd pay €22m wages), then look at the two scenarios.

1. Most likely scenario: If Sanchez plays half decent, Inter will buy him next summer as his option is so low (€15m). Inter's wage bill will be much lower than Man Utds. Even if the rumours of Sanchez agreeing for a pay cut are not true, due to new tax law Inter's gross wage cost will be €20m for the same €14m net. If Sanchez does take a small discount as rumoured, we are talking about a gross wage bill of 12-14m, which is well within Inter's reach. In this scenario, Man Utd's total saving will be = 84m - 22m + 15m = €77m!

2. Less likely Scenario: If Sanchez gets injured or plays like shite, Inter will send him back. In this case Man Utd will only save €6m, but will have Sanchez back for 2 years (to be sold, loaned, or kept).

Its worth a punt for both clubs. There is a better chance a change of scenery will improve Sanchez, which will lead to scenario 1. That €77m saving could be invested properly in Jan or next summer. If Sanchez stays at Man Utd and has another poor season, it will be too late for Man Utd to make any saving.

Fav. Player
    Solskjćr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    You are not thinking this through, neither is your club. Keeping Sanchez will cost Man Utd approx €84m more in the next 3 years. If they offload to with this rumoured deal (Inter pay €6m, Man Utd pay €22m wages), then look at the two scenarios.

1. Most likely scenario: If Sanchez plays half decent, Inter will buy him next summer as his option is so low (€15m). Inter's wage bill will be much lower than Man Utds. Even if the rumours of Sanchez agreeing for a pay cut are not true, due to new tax law Inter's gross wage cost will be €21m for the same €14m net. In this scenario, Man Utd's total saving will be = 84m - 22m + 15m = €77m!

2. Less likely Scenario: If Sanchez gets injured or plays like shite, Inter will send him back. In this case Man Utd will only save €6m, but will have Sanchez back for 2 years (to be sold, loaned, or kept).

Its worth a punt. There is a better chance a change of scenery will improve Sanchez, which will lead to scenario 1. If Sanchez stays at Man Utd and has another poor season, it will be too late for any saving.
    You just have most likely and less likely scenarios other way around.

Netherlands

People who think Sanchez coming here and being a contributor is a slam dunk are delirious. How many players have had two and a half years of professional incompetence, only to bounce back and become good players?

I'm in favour of the move and it's a worthwhile gamble, but let's not act like we're doing anyone a favor here.

16. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, ChillBro, monster09, MVD

Fav. Player
    Handanovic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    People who think Sanchez coming here and being a contributor is a slam dunk are delirious. How many players have had two and a half years of professional incompetence, only to bounce back and become good players?

I'm in favour of the move and it's a worthwhile gamble, but let's not act like we're doing anyone a favor here.
    worked out great with vidic!

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

Juan Sebastian Veron
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

19. Thanks (2): Anne Marie, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Juan Sebastian Veron
    Stephen Carr at Birmingham? For some reason back then I watched him a lot.

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    How many players have had two and a half years of professional incompetence, only to bounce back and become good players?
    Luka Toni, top goal scorer Serie A 2014-2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

22. Thanks (5): ADRossi, Dylan, MVD, SiamoNoi, thatdude

Vietnam

Immobile.

24. Thanks (3): pier, SiamoNoi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We may even increase Sanchez’s value if he plays well and you guys would be able to sell him for 100mil next season.

Oh this place is great.
    Dr. Marotta

France

Neymar ?