Thread: Asian Cup 2011

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Asian Cup 2011

Dam I was so bored i decided to tune in to the Asian cup & was I amazed!!! Watching Qatar-China right now & have I seen some spectacular goals this morning. Quite surprised by the level. Pretty competitive if you ask me...but well, that is just 45 mins of 1 game. I will hold judgement for now until I watch more games in the next few days.

I am hoping we will have a Japan-South Korea at some stage of the competition or China-South Korea. Those are the 3 teams from Asia I respect.

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Its funny that there are many asian members in here but no one thought about opening a thread of the biggest competition in their contnent. Lol this shows you just how shitty asian football is :p
    C' solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by interbahar View Post
    Its funny that there are many asian members in here but no one thought about opening a thread of the biggest competition in their contnent. Lol this shows you just how shitty asian football is :p
    I know man!!!! The same damn thing came to my mind...I was like, I recall seeing quite a few Asian flags on this forum!!! But true, the soccer level is quite low...

Game I was watching ended 2-0 to Qatar against China

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    I am kinda forced to watch these games as all of coffee shops we hang out at have big screens showing them. Lol but yeah the level is low and even the likes of Honda and Park look average in these kinda competitions. My NT is playing shit so this should explain my lack of interest lol

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Yeah nobody gives a fuck really. Why shouldn't we I mean when we've got Internazionale Imma' cheer for Iran.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    This thread is dead lol

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

This thread is dead lol
    I know man! I was hoping I'd be able to provide updates for the competition; but damn, is the thing boring!? I tried people!!! I'll try to see how the 3rd round games look, if no excitement, then I'll give up on the thread.
    Last edited by AxigZag.ESIOLAG.; 13 Jan 11 at 23:42.

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    LOL I guess you'll have to wait til the next round atleast as there won't be any interesting games in the third.