Thread: Inter comedy!

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Slovenia

Inter comedy!

I would like to share some comedy from a guy named moey86 fellow interista from goal.com forums. I found it funny hope you do to

Goran Pandev..

In blue and black, January 2010

-----------------
    critics review
    ----------------------
    Mourinho: The lads love him.. Diego was saying how nice and toasty Goran's spot on the bench was when i switched them in the 91st minute...

Milito: Its true.. its not just warmth... The imprint that Goran left behind from spending ages on there is great relief after a long game. Its not just me who thinks so... When we see the green "27" at the electronic board , everybody wishes to see their number right next to it. When i see the "22" i feel like crying.

Sneijder: I love having him (pandev) on the team. Everytime i play an exquisite long pass , Etoo always seems to find it... I mean, its great, dont get me wrong... but with Pandev you never know.. Id pass it right to his feet and it would end up going out.. Of course, for the fans, its not great but as a teammate, its nice to be surprised.

Materazzi: It gets lonely on the bench sometimes... Pandev is a better chess player than Muntari really.. he always chooses scissor.. i dont know why my paper cant beat it... Hmmm? What? Yeah .. chess...

Muntari: .... In my country you throw a rock at something it breaks it. Throw a rock at a piece of paper and see what happens! Hang on im being subbed on, we'll continue this later

*30 seconds later*

Muntari: Im back.. Talk about impact substitution.. lets see if Julio can save this penalty.....aww...thats a shame.. hahaha.. Jose is FUMING at me.... anyway where were we..

Rafa: Ok ok, who ordered the steak?

Serbia

Who are you on goal.com?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

This must have happened against Catania last year
    Last edited by jmaster; 20 Jan 11 at 18:36.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    ahahahahhahaha it was dumb up until the Muntari line then I lol'd!
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Samuel Eto'o

Lithuania

Yeah Muntari lines were funny because they are true
    INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Pandev played more minutes than most this year, I don't get it...
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Serbia

Moey has a great sense of humor...

This forum is just too full of assholes

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    The Muntari part killed it.

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Slovenia

Who are you on goal.com?

Well I just check them from time to time and I am not a member. I would like to point out that i don't have any hate for players that won everything it's just comics!

So here are some more, from same guy

Materazzi on Racism

Moving on to a more serious matter. There are indications that racism in Italy is well and truly present. What do you think?
    Rubbish! Absolute rubbish! Ask one of the players if you donít believe me. Oi Sulley! SULLEY! SULLEY! COME HERE MAN! Why is he not answering?! You Ghanian bastard , you look at me when iím talking to you!

Uh Marco, I donít think you should be talking like-
    Hang on ...
    Materazzi walks off and brings back McDonald Mariga
    Marco: Here he is. Why arenít you responding to me, man?
    Mariga: I am not Sulley Muntari...
    Marco: What? Donít be like that, man. I think heís shy because he is on television.
    Mariga: I am not Sulley Muntari... I am Mariga

Marco, thats not Muntari, heís telling the truth?

What ?
    7-foot tall Mariga walks off quietly and comes back with 4-foot runt, Muntari
    Marco: Whoah! Trippy, man! Itís like iím seeing double!
    Muntari: Whats the deal man?! I was in the middle of a game with Goran! Im on a roll!
    Mariga: He confused me with you.
    Marco: Itís not my fault you blacks all look alike!
    Muntari: We prefer the term African-Africans! And we donít all look alike.
    Mariga <as he turns around and walks off>: Asshole
    Marco: Wait, so youíve been beating Goran?
    Muntari: Yeah man, rock beats scissor all the time, my man.

I thought you guys all played chess?
    Muntari: What? Nah man, wouldnít touch the game! Rock, paper, scissors all the way baby!

Muntari walks off.

I thought you said you played chess?
    We do..... he just calls it that... excuse him... <whispers> heís black

Marco, again, Iím not comfortable with the way youíre talking
    Oh, Iím just teasing. Youíre just like them! No sense of humour these N-

- AND WITH THAT! WE COME TO THE END OF OUR INTERVIEW! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Slovenia

Materazzi on his reserve role

So. You’ve been something of a fringe player over the last two seasons... used quite sparingly. How do you feel about that?
    Used sparingly? What am I, salt?!

Figure of speech. We are running out of time though, so could you answer the question?
    It’s ok really. The coach says he saves me for the important fixtures. Didn’t you see me in action against Genoa last week?

You mean the Coppa Italia?
    Yeah man. I was incredible..

The importance of the cup is debatable but ,regardless, you’d still spend the majority of the season on the bench?
    I know what you mean man. It can get tough. I said before, to a Macedonian channel that were doing a doco about Pandev, that I spend most of my time playing chess on the bench with Goran and Sulley.

Are you any good at it?
    I beat Sulley all the time.. Goran is a bit tougher, I have to say

How long does an average game last?
    Oh about.... <counts on his fingers and mutters to himself>....carry the two...... about one or two seconds a game?

Dont you mean hours?
    Maybe... how long did it take you to ask that question?

About one or two seconds?
    Ok, so what’s the problem.

An average game lasts quite a while!
    Riggghhht.

Do you have more hope now that Leonardo is in charge?
    Who?

Leonardo?
    Oh did he take over?! Rafa left!! Haha! You don’t get to see it their faces from the bench... I thought the bastard just lost weight!

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Slovenia

Materazzi on Zidane:

So, Marco, naturally we have to start with that night 5 years ago. What’s your take on it?
    To be perfectly honest with you, I think people need to learn to lighten up. If you can’t take a joke then that’s your own problem.

Are you saying it was a joke?
    Well of course! Come on, Sandro you don’t want people to think you’re dumb now. Who, in their right mind, would do what I did in all seriousness?

I personally find it hard to believe that... but even if you were telling the truth, you can see why people took offense with what you did?
    As I said, people need to chill out, starting with that ridiculous old man. Maybe he was just jealous that he had nothing more to give as a player.

But he was an incredible player, one of the best even.
    Gramps? He was ok, not that amazing if you ask me. It’s not like he was Baggio or Maradona.

...Well...i’m sure that plenty of people would disagree with you but that’s beside the point. Tell me, you called him “old man” and “gramps” so far. I find that a bit strange, the difference in your age is not that great?
    Yeah, yeah, yeah! Do you how many times I hear this? People tell me, “oh Marco, but he is so young... he’s not even that much older than you.... you must be impressed with what he’s accomplished?” Impressed?! The only thing I’m impressed with is how he keeps his hair so beautiful all the time! I’ll give him that at least.

Regardless, I think we should focus on ... wait.... what.... hair?
    Yeah, hair... the bastard should go into shampoo ads or something.

Is this another one of your jokes?
    Hahaha.... No,no,no. I swear to you that I’m being honest. I’m actually a bit of a fashionista. His hair is incredible. To be honest, his suits are great as well. That scarf, while I admire his boldness for using it, makes him look a bit.....you know.... <whispers> A-gay.

Did you just try and use pig latin for the word “gay”?
    Haha! Great, a fellow intellectual, I see. We are a dying breed, my man, a dying breed.

You do realise that you said the word anyw- It doesn’t matter. Hair, scarf, suit.. Who are you talking about?
    Mancini, of course.

Mancini? Why are we talking about Mancini?
    You said ,”that night five years ago” .

I meant your incident with Zidane at the world cup final!
    Ohhhhh! That! Wow, has it been five years already? Phew! Time flies. Haha, man, I thought you were talking about something else.

What were you talking about?
    Err, I was... umm... We were preparing for the return leg of the Villareal fixture and Mancini asked me to help demonstrate his tactics to the lads.. So I rented the BIIIIGGEST bus I could and brought it to Appiano Gen- You know what? It’s not even important really.

Riiigght...Well if you say so.
    Yeah, it’s not important . The crucial thing to take from this is that Mancini has great hair.

Absolutely, it’s great. Do you know what he uses on it ?
    You know what? I don’t. I never got to ask him. That incident was bad for our relationship. I’ll ask the lads for you and let you know though.

That would be great, Marco. Because I’m trying to grow it out like him, you know ..
    Oh yeah, totally! I can see what you’re going for! Would totally suit you.

You think so?
    Yeah man, you’ll look great!

Thanks Marco, I really appreciate it!
    No probs!

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by mozetic8 View Post
    I would like to share some comedy from a guy named moey86 fellow interista from goal.com forums. I found it funny hope you do to

Goran Pandev..

-----------------
    critics review
    ----------------------
    Mourinho: The lads love him.. Diego was saying how nice and toasty Goran's spot on the bench was when i switched them in the 91st minute...

Milito: Its true.. its not just warmth... The imprint that Goran left behind from spending ages on there is great relief after a long game. Its not just me who thinks so... When we see the green "27" at the electronic board , everybody wishes to see their number right next to it. When i see the "22" i feel like crying.

Sneijder: I love having him (pandev) on the team. Everytime i play an exquisite long pass , Etoo always seems to find it... I mean, its great, dont get me wrong... but with Pandev you never know.. Id pass it right to his feet and it would end up going out.. Of course, for the fans, its not great but as a teammate, its nice to be surprised.

Materazzi: It gets lonely on the bench sometimes... Pandev is a better chess player than Muntari really.. he always chooses scissor.. i dont know why my paper cant beat it... Hmmm? What? Yeah .. chess...

Muntari: .... In my country you throw a rock at something it breaks it. Throw a rock at a piece of paper and see what happens! Hang on im being subbed on, we'll continue this later

*30 seconds later*

Muntari: Im back.. Talk about impact substitution.. lets see if Julio can save this penalty.....aww...thats a shame.. hahaha.. Jose is FUMING at me.... anyway where were we..

HAHAHHA! that is classic!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

lol

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by mozetic8 View Post

Goran Pandev..

-----------------
    critics review
    ----------------------

*30 seconds later*

Last edited by Sid; 20 Jan 11 at 09:45.